Author Topic: CAF server  (Read 793 times)

ACE

• Poptart
    • View Profile
CAF server
« on: May 01, 2008, 08:22:13 am »
Has anyone ever played on the CAF Getdown or laydown server? I used to play on it but this guy named -insertnamehere- saw me speed hack for a split second and I got banned from the TS server and the ArmA server. The funny thing is that i wasn't speed hacking... just desyncing and lagging like hell. :icon_o_o
lolwut?

zhangweizheng3

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: CAF server
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 11:52:59 am »
use the key changer

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: CAF server
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 01:20:50 pm »
Has anyone ever played on the CAF Getdown or laydown server? I used to play on it but this guy named -insertnamehere- saw me speed hack for a split second and I got banned from the TS server and the ArmA server. The funny thing is that i wasn't speed hacking... just desyncing and lagging like hell. :icon_o_o
That server was hosted by Squad-Servers.....ask Escobar or Nic when he returns from his trip to EU about the ban.
They way they have it set up if any of their customers servers ban you ALL game servers and TS servers get auto updated and ban the ID and IP in all four countries they own rack space in.

Talk to them and if your honest about the lag claim they will listen...at least the first time.
Yes there are ways to just bypass any ban they put on people and they know it...but rather than do that just talk with them.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*