Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3954 times)

[TkC]ballbreaker

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
Hi
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2004, 03:33:59 am »
Quote from: dont_care
What is most ironic in your statement is that you cant spell basic words like 'having' clearly forgeten the 'I comes after E except before C' rule.

Give him a break English teacher,he's an alcoholic :lol:  :P .He was probally drunk when he wrote that. :P

Didnt you read his sig?

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2004, 04:01:13 am »
ZOldDude what your saying if someone is being heckled and as a result is annoyed they should simply cheat as well, but would that work if everyone did it? To put it blunty, no, so in actual fact if someone has a problem with someone heckling, doing it themselves makes things worse for those that do and dont cheat.

I find it ironic that like many other people here you see creating cheats as some sort of ego-booster, that because you can hack a game you will be become one of the social/occupational elite whereas people who just play games for fun are some sort of inbred scum. What is most ironic in your statement is that you cant spell basic words like 'having' clearly forgeten the 'I comes after E except before C' rule.

How you can also ignore the fact that a persons reaction is based on there mental ability is beyond me, dont take what ive said personally but it's just that what you spout makes no sense at all.

Freedom Fighter Syndrome, poor guy.... :(
Innocence proves nothing

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2004, 04:01:56 am »
Guess i'll stick with the MMOG's
You do that.

Im afraid this will probably be my last post as I can only refrain from abusive comments for so long.
That SHOULD have been your last post.

Your like a 10kb brain attached to a 27 Gigabyte mouth.
shut the fuck up!

dont_care

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2004, 07:17:07 am »
Well it's always nice to see well thought out responses to my posts, pity there wasnt any as some people clearly have no answers to the comments/questions I make and continue on their mission to boost there ego.

IRT Wizkid

Although I dont know what sarchastic book you got that phrase from, if you actually took time to read the thread you may be able to come up with a better answer than 'yeah well i shagged your mum' or whatever pre-puberty joke you had lined up next. Aside from boosting the size of your pecker with mundane jokes I see no reason for you to post here.

And plz if you do choose to lock this thread for whatever reason dont do it on the basis that I care, because quite frankly I dont.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2004, 07:31:12 am »
Since you have nothing positive to say, will you please leave? No one here really wants to listen to your constant insults and whining.
Innocence proves nothing

dont_care

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2004, 07:36:43 am »
I find it ironic that you dont like what I say so ask me to leave but have no problem annoying others and no doubt telling them to piss off should they ask you to leave there servers...the hecklers cant handle be heckeld....lol.

Dont worry though I wont stay much longer if any longer, I find that nobody here can put up a good debate and when they get backed into a corner come up with pathetic comments.

This place attempts to glorify cheating and trys to make it seem as if the children here have a purpose to cheating other than to make themselves look hard and make friends online, the front some of you put up is laughable at best and many of you are clearly incredibly young or have some dangerous misconecptions about life. However as I was previously asked to do i'll go back to my MMOG now where no cheats, and i mean no cheat/bugs exist  :D

[TkC]ballbreaker

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.aljazeera.net/
Hi
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2004, 07:37:51 am »

And plz if you do choose to lock this thread for whatever reason dont do it on the basis that I care, because quite frankly I dont.

ok cool.if you dont care, leave.

dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2004, 07:50:02 am »
Very Well, if you really want to have a debate, instead of flinging shit like a monkey at us. SO far all you have done is crack bad jokes about our age and intelligence. Anything mature you have to throw against us?
Innocence proves nothing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Hi
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2004, 10:48:06 am »
ZOldDude what your saying........

I thought "what I was saying" was clear enough.
If you find trouble understanding it go find a grown up to read it to you and/or explain it to you.

>Room Mod....this whole tread belongs in the OFF TOPIC area. Please move it.<

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2004, 03:31:40 pm »

IRT Wizkid

Although I dont know what sarchastic book you got that phrase from, if you actually took time to read the thread you may be able to come up with a better answer than 'yeah well i shagged your mum' or whatever pre-puberty joke you had lined up next. Aside from boosting the size of your pecker with mundane jokes I see no reason for you to post here.
Oh yeah many "pre-puberty" insults in my post eh..  Did I say "well I shagged you mum" ? Nope. Didn't think so. Gee ur stupid.

I find it ironic that you dont like what I say so ask me to leave but have no problem annoying others and no doubt telling them to piss off should they ask you to leave there servers...the hecklers cant handle be heckeld....lol.
Your not heckling, your just being plain annoying. Which country are you from btw? You seem to insult everones language's.

I think my english is pretty GOOD for my age. Btw. Did you just learn there is a th?ng called "ironic" in school? You seem to use it quitte often "I find it ironic" blablablablah.

This place attempts to glorify cheating and trys to make it seem as if the children here have a purpose to cheating other than to make themselves look hard and make friends online, the front some of you put up is laughable at best and many of you are clearly incredibly young or have some dangerous misconecptions about life. However as I was previously asked to do i'll go back to my MMOG now where no cheats, and i mean no cheat/bugs exist
Who the hell want's friends online? Ive got MORE than enough irl, maybe you should try to make some friends OFFLINE too.  :wink:
shut the fuck up!

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2004, 03:40:52 pm »
Dont worry though I wont stay much longer if any longer, I find that nobody here can put up a good debate and when they get backed into a corner come up with pathetic comments.
[Sarcasm)Good, now that we are so stupid and we cant debate and we are all 10 year old's, why dont you leave? We can never seem to match with your almighty intelligence can we? [/Sarcasmn]
shut the fuck up!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Hi
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2004, 01:01:41 am »
Hey now....
Some of the programmers here have not been 10 year olds for almost.......2 1/2 years now! :wink:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Wizkid

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2004, 01:24:28 am »
Quote from: ZOldDude
Hey now....
Some of the programmers here have not been 10 year olds for almost.......2 1/2 years now! :wink:
:)

Oh and yes I AM a programmer "Dont_Care" (A learning programmer okay okay). I am currently learning PASCAL/DELPHI. So dont call me script kiddie will you. :wink:
shut the fuck up!