Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3955 times)

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2004, 07:02:31 pm »
Quote from: CMW

People pay money for servers etc to play their favourite game and have fun, not for some cheat to come on and waste others time and money.  .

yes i think these people are pretty stupid. buyin a server for a game when u can make ur own when u need it

dont_care

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2004, 07:28:04 pm »
Calling such people stupid to validate what you do just shows how wrong you are.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2004, 07:37:22 pm »
wot the hell does validate mean why are you using such fancy words

CMW

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2004, 08:40:38 pm »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
wot the hell does validate mean why are you using such fancy words

No offence but it just goes to show how old some of you guys are... :roll:  

Validate simply means "justify". :wink:

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2004, 08:44:25 pm »
im 14

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Hi
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2004, 10:09:15 pm »
We know all of your aspects, we have all once been like you too. There is no need to tell us anything, we know it all and we are tired of it. Many of us have played games (there is no big difference between them) for a pretty long time now, and as we aren't simple minds we want a change, so we variate and prolong our gameplay by using alternative methods after we have explored the "normal" alternatives. A good game is defined by the time it takes from start to cheat. If the game can hold the standards, and thus keep us variated itself then it's a good game, OFP was, I played it for 3 years.

Games are not made to be fun for the community, but for the individual.
Because, my fun is not your fun and vice versa. In real life this ideology doesn't work (for example a game where everyone physically are present, where everyone's important for the gameplay), but in virtual life where you just see a guy once or twice and there are loads of them it's a perfect solution.

Some short replies:
-Cheating in clanwars is crap, we don't do it and have never done it. We shouldn't be accused for actions they perform via our intellectual work.
-TKC believes in free and equal access to complete knowledge, therefore we won't control (or limit) for what purposes our work is used.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

dont_care

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2004, 11:41:03 pm »
Cheating in a clan war is no different in any way to cheating in a normal game, people are affected and have no wish to play with those who wish to heckle, to actually think you play these game to purposely aggrivate and annoy others is unbelievable, people pay for the game, use there own personal time away from work and familly and even pay the servers you cheat on, your way of thinking is arrogant greedy and completly ridiculous, clearly the only solution is to make all game MMOGs, I for one would welcome it and would gladly pay up to ?20 a month to remove these sorts of people from OFP, BIS and any other developer, I hope your reading this.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2004, 01:37:20 am »
Ever thought you are taking recreation (A game) alittle too far? You are putting a virtual game made for fun on par with actually having social experience in real life.
Innocence proves nothing

CMW

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2004, 01:42:49 am »
Quote from: Vicious
Ever thought you are taking recreation (A game) alittle too far? You are putting a virtual game made for fun on par with actually having social experience in real life.

Well for some of us, it is a real life social experience.  I talk to my clan mates over TeamSpeak neverly everyday, and you do become friendly with them.  Others even meat up with clan mates if they live closeby.  I know many that have done this.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2004, 02:10:12 am »
Or could you go to a nearby internet/gaming cafe to meet people. But not all of us enjoy finding people online to talk to, when we could have friends in real life.
Innocence proves nothing

dont_care

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2004, 06:06:31 am »
IRT Vicious

Well 4 of the people I play OFP with I have been than good friends with since school, however thats not the point, childish insults like that arent even welcome in most infant playgrounds, using comments like that makes you look like what many people think Hecklers are, tossers. You say that the game is made for fun, yet being a heckler involves taking that fun away from others, should these people act the way they do with there friends as they do in the game then the only friends they must have are imaginary.

IRT Joker

This isnt a dig at you, but if words such as validate make it seem as if im using big words to look cool/act tough/confuse you then perhaps you should read the heckling faq, it is littered with words designed to confuse the average person in order to make them think the author is the god like figure he perceives himself to be.

And im still glad that the powers that be have accepted my critisim and not locked this thread, at least people can have a slightly adult debate around here.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2004, 06:13:47 am »
nah im just 1 hell of a lazy shit to read heckling faq thanx very much  :lol:

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2004, 07:16:00 am »
The heckling "FAQ" was written by one person. There are many persons here of varying age and background so you cannot take it and apply all of the "FAQ" to all members of the community.

As for "taking away other people's fun" if having fun means that much to them, why don't they cheat so they get their "share of fun"?
Innocence proves nothing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Hi
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2004, 08:00:53 am »
I only play Vietcong online and myself don't ever bother with any of the cheats/extras or TK'ing.

I was one of the first people in TKC and have TESTED all the things our group has made for Vietcong for general knowlage (and a night of rageing fun). But in the long run I myself enjoy the challange of play on even footing.

I see people in the game that I play cheat....and I get TK'ed as often as the next guy (more so when they find out who I am) but I never get angry at others for haveing what ever fun they find in what is just a game.

As far as people that PROGRAM cheats....
It is like trying to find the answere to a puzzle.
It takes SKILLS OF THE MIND rather than a fast computer...internet conection....hand/eye functions.

Unlike PLAYING a game these TRUE SKILLS move forward to serve a person not just for that night but the rest of thier lives.
They may one day become a game programmer.
They may one day find a cure for an illness.

I may well be the OLDEST person to play the game I enjoy but that does not mean that I do not enjoy playing with those young enough to be my Grandchildren....nor myself not find some humor in haveing some "jokester" or even an hateful person TK'ing me as it is really just part of the game.

My outlook has served me well in my long life.
That same outlook lets others on the game publishers forum accept me even knowing who I am and being one of the Founders of our group.

I serve as admin on paid game servers and as a Mod on many forums with ALL haveing this knowlage of me and with respect as to my outlook in general.

That all being said....
Summer is comming and one day each month all HOLLY HELL will come forth as I am backing plans for "Cheat and Team Kill Days". :idea:

I say let everyone come together 1 day out of 30 and have contest and get it out of thier system and have a good time doing it!

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

dont_care

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2004, 03:27:31 am »
ZOldDude what your saying if someone is being heckled and as a result is annoyed they should simply cheat as well, but would that work if everyone did it? To put it blunty, no, so in actual fact if someone has a problem with someone heckling, doing it themselves makes things worse for those that do and dont cheat.

I find it ironic that like many other people here you see creating cheats as some sort of ego-booster, that because you can hack a game you will be become one of the social/occupational elite whereas people who just play games for fun are some sort of inbred scum. What is most ironic in your statement is that you cant spell basic words like 'having' clearly forgeten the 'I comes after E except before C' rule.

How you can also ignore the fact that a persons reaction is based on there mental ability is beyond me, dont take what ive said personally but it's just that what you spout makes no sense at all.