Author Topic: (((((((( JUNGLE SAHRANI ))))))))) BETA  (Read 2350 times)

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
(((((((( JUNGLE SAHRANI ))))))))) BETA
« on: April 22, 2008, 01:40:06 pm »

Replaces all coniferous vegetation with BI tropical vegetation. Consistancy fixed.

(BOHEMIA)THE LICENSE
==================

1) Bohemia Interactive grants to you a personal, nonexclusive License to open, modify and distribute the ArmA Sample Models for the purpose of designing, developing, testing, and producing non-commercial game content for PC game ArmA and its sequels or expansion packs.

2) You acknowledge and agree that you will not commercially exploit any game content you may created using the models without Bohemia Interactive prior written permission.

3) Bohemia Interactive doesn't give you permission to exploit ArmA Sample Models in any other way, especially not to convert them for use in any other game or engine than ArmA or its sequels and expansion.

4) If you create and distribute a work based on the ArmA Sample Models you must license the entire work, as a whole, under this License to anyone who will be using it. This License gives no permission to license the work in any other way, but it does not invalidate such permission if you have separately received it.

DOWNLOAD ->http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=3066

HOSTED@ARMAHOLIC.COM
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 12:00:50 pm by [TKC]MurdaFace »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Re: ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( Sahrani Vegetation Fix I ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 02:44:30 pm »
Lol nice. The KFC is the ArmA community.  :icon_laugh

Anyway, is this a modification of a current file? If so, you could make a patch file. There's a program called pengin in the downloads section that can do it for you.

If not, you could see if you could compress it even more. If it's below 100MB I think we can host it, otherwise rapidshare could be used for instance. Or even other ArmA sites.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 07:53:20 pm »
woah that vegetation looks nice, especially the tall grass!

i'm assuming only servers running this mod are going to let you play?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 10:15:47 pm »
There is a list of upload sites (up to 500MB per file) that is posted as a STICKY.
Change that BS KFC to what it should be unless your in the KFC CS cheat clan.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 10:54:55 pm »
@ zold dude i dont wanna get banned from armaholic i need to be able to post at one of the 2 major addon producing sites. it doesnt take an idiot to tell what the KFC is. but thanks ill register so i can upp this

@ tiger   hopefully i can make the ?keys? or w/e so this can be run on servers with doolittles bullshit he made. its actually a disadvantage on offense.

@ mullah thx i will check it out.

on the BI forums,any time you type "TKC" it comes up as KFC

« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 11:22:32 am by [TKC]MurdaFace »

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 02:03:03 am »
on the BI forums,any time you type "TKC" it comes up as KFC

Then post it as Thee Kay See  :icon_biggrin2
KFC = Kill F00kin' C*nts? I can relate to that  :icon_rolleyes2
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 02:32:51 am »
The admin try to change the TKC because they don't like "cheaters" yet use another "cheat group" insted....classic!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 06:16:00 am »
and the admins and moderators arent even official BI anyways just a bunch of rentacops to run the site

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 08:16:16 am »
Well if you managed to make the AIs sight hindered by it I am sure Escobar and Mel would love to use/host it.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 11:17:58 am »
dude it is nice, i just played it without bother for like 1 hr. now i figured i am going to make the roads dirt instead of pavement. if u like 3rd person[and god mode] this makes the firefights so much better.the AI still engage through 7 ft ferns and grass and walk through it, because its clutter and not model.that makes it easy for the AI to hit u and hard for you to shoot them, making prolonged firefights. i found this really nice HiFi sound mod easily the best for arma if u dont already have it ill link. Foxhound@ Armaholic will host it also which is cool

« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 11:23:55 am by [TKC]MurdaFace »

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 11:21:20 am »

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 09:34:54 am »
update: all paved roads are now hard mud. im gonna look 4 bugs while i play it for a little bit, and then ill worry about how to upload it.

new runway

dont crash.......

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 11:13:35 am by [TKC]MurdaFace »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 12:17:21 pm »
and the admins and moderators arent even official BI anyways just a bunch of rentacops to run the site
So they may claim (and be)...yet like most software developers sites they are -paid-.
If they are not getting paid then they are double stupid/lame idiots.

Nobody with any talent/skills in programming should ever be idiot enough to work for free for some company in -hope- of getting their foot in the "door".
Lets face it....it is as monkey-ass stupid as working for the Clinton's and foolish enough to believe the lies they feed you.

Pterodon before they closed asked for some of the TKC staff to help them...without pay.
They got the clear message from all involved..."screw that shit!".
They are no longer a software developer now.

Some members/past members are Uni teachers or have been and now are staff for -real- software companies who's products sale multi millions of copies the first 30 days of release.
TKC staff @ all levels work here for the fun of it....then again TKC is not about profit but personal freedoms and/or helping to teach others how to do things.
That is the way it should be outside of the workplace.

Some of the past members that have been helped are now working in IT or for software companies...or for themselves earning $1,500 euros for 3-4 hours/days work as -skilled- people on their own.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 12:42:06 pm by ZOldDude »

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 12:38:20 pm »
didnt realize until now that KFC is another group? lol r u serious KFC i just typed that so anyone knows it means TKC cus of BI but cannot be proven

lol

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 10:20:24 am by [TKC]MurdaFace »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: (((((((( JUNGLE SAHRANI ))))))))) BETA
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008, 10:50:00 pm »
KFC is a CS/CSS cheating clan.

Anyhow the last time I talked with Escobar he was very impressed with the ACE teams work.