Author Topic: manual fire  (Read 1010 times)

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
manual fire
« on: April 17, 2008, 11:24:19 am »
ok now this one is way past me so asking you all is my only option, but this would be the sickest thing for arma:

like manual fire on a vehicle, have manual fire for your squad of recruits[ai] so when u target an object you can turn them onto manual fire
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 01:43:30 pm by [TKC]MurdaFace »

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: ||||MANUAL FIRE||||
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 11:32:04 am »
It would be even sicker if you made it yourself ;)
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 11:39:05 am »
Can't you already command the AI to attack?
Is the idea to make them all fire at the same time rather than when they all can -see- the target (attack)?

I only see this working for artillery/mortar/air AI squads if in range and/or line of site to target.

I uninstalled ArmA last July....I will reinstall -if- BIS release's a new official public patch OR when ArmA2 comes out.

To be honest it will probably be when ArmA2 comes out because BIS is "screwing the dog and standing around to see if it has pup's" right now while it keeps pumping beta after beta patch -IN THE PUBLIC'S FACE- and killing it's own player/fan base in doing so.

Fantastic game but they are -compleat idiots- at marketing.
Codename "Project TKC"
We are TKC. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.
We will be heard.
Expect us!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 12:22:33 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 12:23:41 pm »
yeah cus ai are dumb even at 100; sometimes letting guys run right into your formation. and for cheating and fucking with people purposes, you can send ai to different positions on the map. you could do all kinds of shit like surround people and them blow the shit out of them with ai manual fire just like a vehicle

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 03:59:46 pm »
the way to do that is set your ai to 'Hold Fire' and then target the peep you want. When they all say 'Ready to fire' set them to 'Open Fire' and they'll all open up on the target you selected