Author Topic: i can understand or learn to understand everything except...  (Read 1178 times)

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
i can understand or learn to understand everything except...
« on: April 09, 2008, 11:59:23 am »
god damnit, ya'all know whats comming. fucking women...

seriously are they like dead in the head? is nothing ever their fault? ever? no matter what?

i mean come on, i try to have a civilized relationship with this one chick ive known as a friend for 6 years, we dated for about a week about a few weeks ago.

Am i wrong cause i get a little angry on the fact she is still making out with her ex? (didnt even use fowl language or shouting no matter how bad i wanted to).

seriously, i didnt even sneak it up on her, i didnt beat around the bush, i came out with a civilized discussion on the matter, it was only a  week i had invested so i didnt give a rats ass wether or not it really worked out (i did, but not enough to cry about it).

she came out with the truth which suprised the shit outa me... then she starts blaming me for finding out about it... how was i not supposed to find out about it when she does it infront of her best friend (which is a good friend of mine)...

i mean seriously... she is really pissed at me to deflect the crap SHE did to begin with, she has it in her mind that im the devil and that i shouldnt treat her that way and crap when i have done nothing but support her as much as she needed...

i mean seriously, i could teach you how to rebuild a transmission in a few hours, i could actually explain the physics behind a nuclear reaction, i can do damn near everything i put my mind on... but this one subject i will never understand no matter how hard i try and that drives me nuts.

I mean seriously... i mean, damn what the hell...

Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: i can understand or learn to understand everything except...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 12:24:12 pm »
Chicks and Guys are different animals...and chicks want a male animal to act like one.
Being a "friend" for too long is NOT a sexual turn on for them.

All the other bullshit aside unless they and yourself are looking for a mate....they want an animal and nothing more.
So BE an animal young grasshopper....be a bull in heat!

Best advice....bone 'em like you own 'em!
Don't stop to worry if they like what your doing with them...it kills the moment for both of you.
If they can't get off before YOU do then they must not WANT to and never bother to wonder about it.
After all they are there to make YOU happy.

It may sound ass backwards from what you think but that's what turns them on and as soon as you fall into that mind set the better for you and who ever your with.

Tell them during the "act" how good they make your "thing" feel and ask them if when you get the urge you can just take them and F**k them....and get off as fast as you can!
Keep asking until they say "YES!" and then tell them to say out loud "I'm yours to F**K whenever you want!".
Talk vulgar and nasty all the time telling them how good they make you feel.
When you get off YELL allot and let them know!
Believe me you will both be happier.

It's worked for me all these decades and I only had one GF that was not already married.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:59:59 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 10:40:53 pm »
@ Symantic, there's a law of nature that prevents women from making logical sense. A chick I was sort of dating said i was supposed to know what she was thinking. I asked her if that meant I was supposed to have ESP. She said yes, and couldn't understand how that didn't make logical sense. From about then on i gave up.
In your case I'd say it has to do with the emotional turmoil of being female, and your simply being used as an outlet for her uncontrolled emotions.

@Z, why am i not surprised?  :icon_devil Bad part is, I'm starting to think you're right. Guess i've given up hope.  :icon_rolleyes2
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 10:53:27 pm by Vicious »
Innocence proves nothing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 12:28:10 am »
...I'm starting to think you're right.
That's because I am right.
Just stuff their muffin and when your done tell them to go make you a sandwich.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 12:35:04 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 02:20:33 am »
z my i told my misses to read ya post and shes said

" id rather chop his balls off than marry him "

lol

i agree with ya m8 , treat em meen keep em keen

btw samantic ask her how much she charges , il be round later

" misses just said .. guess whos sleepin on the sofa tonight "

guess what im now gonna say ...

lol i just looked at her after typing ^ that and she said .. dont you dare

btw vicious .. esp comes with time m8

my misses has it when i want something to eat ..
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 04:01:38 am »
i mean, i coulda baught a case of ammunition for my gun and gone on my happily little way. which actually sounds like a fun idea now that i really think about it, got a few good friends who have never fired a weapon before. I could borrow my dads 10 gauge double barrel single trigger to start them off with :icon_devil

maby i should just do like crossy and skip the chicks and you know... lol (never!)

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 07:02:31 am »
Well after that chick's bullshit tonight (I just got home) I think i'm taking a break on dealing them for awhile. Alcohol my only friend  :cheers

I swear more fights have been caused and alcohol/drugs taken because of females than anything else. ..  :icon_sly
Innocence proves nothing

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 07:18:19 am »
Well after that chick's bullshit tonight (I just got home) I think i'm taking a break on dealing them for awhile. Alcohol my only friend  :cheers

I swear more fights have been caused and alcohol/drugs taken because of females than anything else. ..  :icon_sly

m8, im not too much of a heavy drinker in terms that i can get messed up after about 18 budweiser (not light). Im about to finish my 1.75 liter of mr wild turkey 101 tonight after the 4th day of owning said bottle.

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 07:32:46 am »
This reminds me of that guy that was on Dr. Phil. Watch it till the end http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com. :icon_laugh

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 08:42:04 am »
forget doctor phil lol heres the real remedy. women are like little pet housedogs. if u have what they want, they are your friend while it stays that way. they never really do anything outgoingly helpful, only do things at request, and at the same time we feel compelled to make them feel like they are helping the world. while we men take necessary measures the next thing is always our fault.while we will die for a girl within a year of knowing her within ten years of engagement a women will still bite the hand shes fed by. you can tell a chick you cant promise youll be there but when the time comes, you do everything in your power but with women they promise the world and when the time comes that u need them most the are your enemy. basicly until i move out the USA im not going to meet a real women. i must say one of the biggest downfalls on the american culture is the downfall of most of its females. LOL

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 09:40:51 am »
z my i told my misses to read ya post and shes said

" id rather chop his balls off than marry him "

lol

i agree with ya m8 , treat em meen keep em keen

btw samantic ask her how much she charges , il be round later

" misses just said .. guess whos sleepin on the sofa tonight "

guess what im now gonna say ...

lol i just looked at her after typing ^ that and she said .. dont you dare

btw vicious .. esp comes with time m8

my misses has it when i want something to eat ..
LOL!
Tell her she will never see my balls because your my mate and I like you enough to not bother with her. :icon_laugh

I don't want you people to get me wrong...all of the women I have known I loved and we get/got along wonderfully on a nonsexual level,but if you see one you like the best thing is to get intimate ASAP and the rest will follow.

Being intimate does not need to be physical...just asking a very personal question like "Do you want to be lovers?" is the quickest path to -not- fall into "he's my friend" position which almost nobody ever gets out of after they are looked at that way.

Sex should be filled with heat and passion...wonderful hot LUST!
The talking "dirty" and getting them to do the same is something neither normally do and it just makes the lust ever so much hotter and satisfying!
When a woman knows that her man finds her "hot" to the point he just "must" be a man in heat and wants no other...they love it.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:25:52 pm by ZOldDude »

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 05:54:37 am »
This reminds me of that guy that was on Dr. Phil. Watch it till the end http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com. :icon_laugh

That shit was hilarious! :icon_laugh
Innocence proves nothing

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 04:20:17 am »
lmao

ahhhhhh hahahaha he said "men, this all u look like to a woman, blip" at the atm

LMAO "u cant blame a woman for what she does wrong in the same way u cant blame a dog your the dumass who didnt train it right!"

hey hes got some serious points, most in which i entirely agree with. ex. all woman are actually lesbians they do it for attention. like we are as dumb as them. then we just egg them on to keep doing it

lol that was a goood find. lmao told that bitch to hit the treadmill

doctor phil dont lie

lmao from his website -> "Out of all the problems that have ever or will ever exist on the Earth, there is only one that men haven?t and will never be able to solve ? not because they can?t, because that?s ridiculous, but because the problem is unsolvable by design. Women hate sex.

That?s it, there you have it. The end-all, be-all of cluster fucks. But why?

Do women hate sex ? and they do ? because of some kind of woman-guilt from an outdated puritan societal dogma? Or perhaps a stigma of guilt or a fear of abandonment? No. None of these things are it. Women hate sex simply because they are lousy at it."

fact of the whole matter:  if hes so much better than women and so much stronger why is his bitchass bombing on them 24/7....

what a simp. ill fuck his wife anyday

CALYX - WAVS OF INTELLIGENCE   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjzLhWhM2Oo
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 05:52:22 am by [TKC]MurdaFace »