Author Topic: u guys r entertainer !!!  (Read 3031 times)

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: u guys r entertainer !!!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 05:45:52 am »
The script you're looking for is probably worldtkccenter.sqs(included in the SCP).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 01:46:42 pm by Bellend »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 08:40:06 pm »
Ah yea that one. Tallest ever-standing building in ArmA.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

necro

• Online Villain
  • our cheats r stronger then urs !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 04:05:34 am »
 :icon_laugh

thx guys i found it !!!

another question im searching for a good aimbot dll that i can use for frontlines i searched the hole internet but i only found pay hack sides so if somebody here got some stuff for frontlines or stuff that maybe works with frontlines pls tell me !!!

?hm what prog i need to open UPK files ???

and what u guys thinking about a frontlines fuel of war section ???
itz a very funny game and some nice cheats/hacks makes it a lot of funnier !!!

THX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~behind every legend lies a pack of haters !!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

necro

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 04:08:41 am »
 :icon_biggrin2

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 10:35:23 am »
:icon_laugh

thx guys i found it !!!

another question im searching for a good aimbot dll that i can use for frontlines i searched the hole internet but i only found pay hack sides so if somebody here got some stuff for frontlines or stuff that maybe works with frontlines pls tell me !!!

?hm what prog i need to open UPK files ???

and what u guys thinking about a frontlines fuel of war section ???
itz a very funny game and some nice cheats/hacks makes it a lot of funnier !!!

THX
If you believe a game is good enough to consider for a section, create a poll. There's a universal aimbot in the download section. To open UPK files, you can probably find a reader online.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

necro

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 08:53:56 pm »
thx man !!!

give me a tip i cant find the aimbot and vote for my frontlines poll !!!

and i try to find a reader for UPK files on google but i had no luck !!!

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 11:25:32 am »
thx man !!!

give me a tip i cant find the aimbot and vote for my frontlines poll !!!

and i try to find a reader for UPK files on google but i had no luck !!!

I don't think my computer is good enough to run Frontlines so I will probably vote maybe.
The Aimbot is here
http://tkc-community.net/Main/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=5
It's the 4th one down. I showed the whole page so you know where I got it from and because theres other types of aiming assistants there.
Ill have a look for a UPK file reader for you.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 12:41:59 pm »
Lets keep the Frontline talk OUT of the ArmA section....put it into POLLS or the General Programming section Symantec runs.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 12:47:29 pm »
Lets keep the Frontline talk OUT of the ArmA section....put it into POLLS or the General Programming section Symantec runs.
It's spelt Symantic. Didn't mean to thread jack anyway. Screw Old School TKC, put in King of Typo's.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2008, 02:01:17 pm »
It's spelt Symantic. Didn't mean to thread jack anyway. Screw Old School TKC, put in King of Typo's.
Yes he spells his online Nic incorrectly....and I state the spelling of his Nic incorrectly as well.
What do you expect from an old fart of my age?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 02:06:33 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2008, 02:09:43 pm »
Yes he spells his online Nic incorrectly....and I state the spelling of his Nic incorrectly as well.
Sorry, I seemed more aggressive than I mean't :P Both him and I spell our Nick's incorrectly than what they are supposed to mean. Mine being Jahovus (spelt Jehovah) and his is obvious. I still like our names better this way.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2008, 02:32:35 pm »
Lets keep the Frontline talk OUT of the Rama section....put it into POLLS or the General Programming section Semantic runs.
It's spelt Symanic. Didn't mean to thread jack anyway. Screw Old School TKC, put in King of Typo's.
Yes he spells his on line Nick incorrectly....and I state the spelling of his Nick incorrectly as well.
Sorry, I seemed more aggressive than I meant :P Both him and I spell our Nick's incorrectly than what they are supposed to mean. Mine being Jarvis (spelt Jehovah) and his is obvious. I still like our names better this way.
Not ever a problem with me as I read typos....and I understand what both his and your Nick's imply or are meant to be.

I have been a student of many things in my life and tend to take a more human/earthly interface approach when dealing with people.

I have said "A man is what a man does".
A man does what he learns to do and if he is wise does the correct things.

The term "correct" is open to many interpretations.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2008, 03:13:50 pm »
Lets keep the Frontline talk OUT of the Rama section....put it into POLLS or the General Programming section Semantic runs.
It's spelt Symanic. Didn't mean to thread jack anyway. Screw Old School TKC, put in King of Typo's.
Yes he spells his on line Nick incorrectly....and I state the spelling of his Nick incorrectly as well.
Sorry, I seemed more aggressive than I meant :P Both him and I spell our Nick's incorrectly than what they are supposed to mean. Mine being Jarvis (spelt Jehovah) and his is obvious. I still like our names better this way.
Not ever a problem with me as I read typos....and I understand what both his and your Nick's imply or are meant to be.

I have been a student of many things in my life and tend to take a more human/earthly interface approach when dealing with people.

I have said "A man is what a man does".
A man does what he learns to do and if he is wise does the correct things.

The term "correct" is open to many interpretations.
What the.. In your quote of my latest post it shows me saying my name is improperly spelt Jarvis (not Jahovus as posted) and ArmA to Rama. I also notice the T out of Symantic's name (when I corrected you) is gone. But anyway,
I believe that what a man does defines not who he is but his character. Yes, I also believe they are two separate things because you can change a persons character but deep down they still stay the same. Just how I love AFL Football and you could probably change my stance on it but you can't change my true feelings for the game. We've both kinda consoleed the thread by now.