Author Topic: questionmark servers in serverlist ?  (Read 2874 times)

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: questionmark servers in serverlist ?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 06:45:57 pm »
yeah i remember zold, but given the 1337sp33k that this guy is using in his posts i'm guessing he's not some 40+ year old guy with tons of experience

no offence to the guy but he strikes me as the teenage, google search for cheats, click to DL and then claim god status type

no experience with IP spoofing etc etc

hence was so baffled by a range ban

i am allready resigned to the fact that the likes of yourself and wesker who have true knowledge will get around whatever is put in place by Hosters/Owners/BIS. but at the end of the day that means that there are a handfull of people that can do these things, not the 1000's that visit this and other sites.

i got your message i will keep an eye open for that group and eagerly await 2K8

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 02:07:11 am »
no experience with IP spoofing
Well it can't be done by "spoofing" as it needs to receive as well as send...so spoofing is not the correct term.
eagerly await 2K8
I'll hook you up when it's out...word is that's next month sometime.

Check out this game and perhaps set it up with a no-key server exe for a few weeks?
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=7355.0
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 02:14:15 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ghettogangsta

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 04:11:13 am »
yeah i remember zold, but given the 1337sp33k that this guy is using in his posts i'm guessing he's not some 40+ year old guy with tons of experience

no offence to the guy but he strikes me as the teenage, google search for cheats, click to DL and then claim god status type

i am allready resigned to the fact that the likes of yourself and wesker who have true knowledge will get around whatever is put in place by Hosters/Owners/BIS. but at the end of the day that means that there are a handfull of people that can do these things, not the 1000's that visit this and other sites.

:icon_teehee

aktually I is 50+ !

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 12:22:06 pm »

aktually I is 50+ !
Unless your thinking of myself...then it is 70+....thus the Nic Z-Old-Dude.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 12:45:44 pm »

aktually I is 50+ !
Unless your thinking of myself...then it is 70+....thus the Nic Z-Old-Dude.
Tbh, I didn't get your nickname at first. Took me months of thinking (not constant of course) to figure out what it mean't/how to say it lol.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 02:10:25 pm »
NP....alot of people on voice still call me zold-dude or "zed"-olddude if they don't call me Z/zed or my first name.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 03:12:11 pm »
NP....alot of people on voice still call me zold-dude or "zed"-olddude if they don't call me Z/zed or my first name.
Yeh I thought it was Zold not Z-Old. But being in Australia we say Zed not just Z so it doesn't work or else we seem illiterate. Anywho, back on topic.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 04:31:54 pm »

you forgot tomatoe ;)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 04:33:26 pm »
the 1337sp33k that this guy is using in his posts i'm guessing he's not some 40+ year old guy with tons of experience

LOL!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2008, 04:36:23 pm »
hey guys. ( hi )
theres so many servers with an ? in teh serverlust. ( i see a lot of ? in the server browser list )

i kannot connet to sem. ( i seem to be unable to connect to them )
why ? ( why ? )

i'd liek to do some havok over there ! ( i would like to be able to gain access to these servers and cause annoyance to the people connected to these servers )

gansta is teh L33B!  :icon_thumbsup

escobar this better ?

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2008, 05:14:40 pm »
hey guys. ( hi )
theres so many servers with an ? in teh serverlust. ( i see a lot of ? in the server browser list )

i kannot connet to sem. ( i seem to be unable to connect to them )
why ? ( why ? )

i'd liek to do some havok over there ! ( i would like to be able to gain access to these servers and cause annoyance to the people connected to these servers )

gansta is teh L33B!  :icon_thumbsup

escobar this better ?
You know, there is an edit button for a reason.