Author Topic: Under Water Hack  (Read 1988 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Under Water Hack
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 11:19:19 am »
NP Jahovus   :icon_thumbsup

I didnt want to create a large weapon list so i just said all of them are done.

&

Too be honest they have been lol (apart from that annoying M79 or has it been done now......... :wink2)

A list of hacks is wot every section should have to give people ideas and a goal to work towards
also to show what TKC is about.

I remember when i was trying to make my VC1.6 SuperTrainer my brain went blank i was lucky enough to have a small list of useful hacks to make..

______________________________________________Z  DRIFTING FROM THE POINT_______________________________________________________

He might not but I do....and I have not played this game for almost over a year and do not even have it installed.
After not even playing for 6 months Applesinclaire re-regged an account here to give me shit just because I saw KAOS in a program and joined a game to say hello to him.

Point is if I installed the game and went to any of the AU sites....other than Apples'...and SAID to the admin running it "Hi buddy long time no chat! Say I am going to cheat my ass off for 15 if that's OK with you and then bug off." almost any of them would say "No worries Z mate...good to hear from you again!".
Having server company/clan leaders in MSN and not being an asshole with them over the years has it's perks.

And dedicated myself to getting them...

Agreed on the list and glad we could resolve the problem :D Can't believe all CBF cheats have been made though. Kinda ruins my imagination though.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Rav3n

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: Under Water Hack
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 08:53:31 pm »
Well heres one

All the weapon mods can be done in memory....

Weapon Trainer anyone?  :icon_biggrin2

Also you can select weapons from either team to spawn with

Free Rapidshare Prem Accounts
http://rapidshare dot com/files/111551586/Free-PremAccs.rar