Author Topic: How to colour soldiers body?  (Read 8082 times)

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
How to colour soldiers body?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2004, 03:12:33 am »
so u do want to be a cock.

i myself use cheats like this for chaos for fun u on the other hand want them to make u play better i dont really agree with that why am i bothering helping u to achieve this
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2004, 03:55:53 am »
lmao....maybe u missunderstood me ... sry for my bad eng, sometimes i dont understand ... sure i am here for cheating but when this site or some others didnt be here i would only use ammo stuff coz it would make me booring 2 search for cheats myselfe...much work for me in my job  :( ... *standing up* im david and im a cheater  :D

so, im here and have a question.  i dont search chaos...i wanne have fun also and when a fu**in stupid lil child kicks me i come back and chrash the hole server for XX times... :oops:

we can talk bout sence and unsence or chaos and a perfect world  :lol: . u do what u wanne do with "cheats" and i do what i want...if u dont wanne help me, its ur prob...i will search, read and practice till i find a way  :wink:

greetings
david

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2004, 07:05:32 pm »
I hate Clan-Cheaters, I only cheat for fun to piss People of.
If someone is not able to play his Game normal, then he should get Hemoroids on his Ass, and never get rid of them. :evil:
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2004, 10:13:21 pm »
i agree

RAMBOO IS MY DAD

i follow in his footsteps

and ok yogo ure right use cheats for what u want but i dont liek to help peopel who will use a cheat to make them the best player in the world

thats the reason why i joined tkc. to make cheats to piss them peopel off to make cheats so i could make them get stuck inside a building when i planted it ontop of there head. so they would maybe stop using there cheats to be best player in the world because i would blow them up throw them in the air etc.

but i will give u a tip

to acheive the green red soldiers

on the supercheat go into ure folder for the cheat worlds cain,noe etc. and swap them for the normal worlds in ure worlds folder.

this shall take most of the lag away.

then swap the cheat g36a for the normal g36 and there u go all u got is green red soldiers run thru the supercheat the only pity is u will have an id of 123324354354 and u will be detected.   8)

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2004, 10:36:46 pm »
I only cheat for fun to piss People of.

thats why the cheats r for  :twisted:  and i like 2 kick asses  :lol:

and ok yogo ure right use cheats for what u want but i dont liek to help peopel who will use a cheat to make them the best player in the world

roflmao...who told this sh** ? i dont wanne be the best player in opf...who cares if some1 is...thinks hes the best...i give a sh** on every player who thinks hes good...better...best  as me  :lol:  i only wanne have fun  :!:  i never told u i wanne be a better player ! ! !

but i will give u a tip

to acheive the green red soldiers

on the supercheat go into ure folder for the cheat worlds cain,noe etc. and swap them for the normal worlds in ure worlds folder.

this shall take most of the lag away.

then swap the cheat g36a for the normal g36 and there u go all u got is green red soldiers run thru the supercheat the only pity is u will have an id of 123324354354 and u will be detected.

i know how 2 handle the supercheat pack...but my question was how 2 rename the cheatactivator.pbo and cheats.pbo so they still work with the supercheat.exe. i ask also on the yeng forum and now im triening it 2 fix my prob. thx anyway.

btw, i have another question on the player id and hashin the numbers. i tried some sniffing stuff on this game 2 see where it gets his infos from and what its doing...with who can i talk bout it? i would like 2 help 2 fix the 12 digit id coz it pisses me off ansering questions on servers why my id is so long  :wink:

i hope u allow me 2 help with this stuff

greetings
david

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2004, 10:49:35 pm »
ok vvvvvvv a david eh

speak to mullah he knows hwo this game makes it things etc.

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2004, 02:45:36 pm »
yeah, ask someone else to help you getting better and own People with Cheats.

Nice Name David, reminds me on Patrick somehow.

bob69er

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2004, 09:19:08 pm »
wondering if someone could tell me the names of these files?

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2004, 09:47:29 pm »
i think thats all:

00000mc_vojakg2.paa
00000mc_vojakg3.paa
00003mc_vojakg2.paa
00004mc_vojakg3.paa
00005mc_vojakg2.paa
00005mc_vojakg3.paa
00007mc_vojakg2.paa
00008mc_vojakg2.paa
00008mc_vojakg3.paa
00009mc_vojakg2.paa
00009mc_vojakg3.paa

SpankMyMonkey

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
how to colour a soilders body
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2004, 05:06:47 pm »
hi everyone 1st time on here......bit of a noob when it comes to hacking & stuff well more than a noob a bit of a prick really lol
Anyways been reading post's in the forum ...makes very interesting reading and I have to say WOW!!!! we got some clever people on here. I had  no idea so many cheats could be created for this game all I knew of was the ammo trainer.
Been playing the game for a few months now and getting owned alot be players doing wierd stuff ...such as shooting at me from a very long distance away through fog and also seemingly knowing exactly where I am even when I'm hiding behind building or bushes .....after reading posts beginning to think they may be using wireframe or no fog ....but thats just me shooting in the wind...What ever they are using it's not being detected on the servers ... Anyways enough of my babbling onto the reason I'm puting up a post.

been reading how to colour a soldiers body.....I got the de-pbo thingy and the text viewer thing.....I can see the soldiers uniforms but I cant do a thing with it...as in change its colour so I'm guessing that I need another proggy to enable me to edit it.
Can anyone tell me what proggy it is and where I can get it from as well as how to do it .
Also can the coloures soldier thing work without using the cheat pack 0.9 or do you have to have that running as well .
Well hope thats enough qustions to keep you busy for a while..lol
I know I'm asking alot but as I said I'm a complete noob so plz guys give a noob a break and help me out.....thx in advance and keep up the good job lads/lasses

Louden

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: how to colour a soilders body
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2004, 01:57:11 am »
Quote from: SpankMyMonkey
hi everyone 1st time on here......bit of a noob when it comes to hacking & stuff well more than a noob a bit of a prick really lol
Anyways been reading post's in the forum ...makes very interesting reading and I have to say WOW!!!! we got some clever people on here. I had  no idea so many cheats could be created for this game all I knew of was the ammo trainer.
Been playing the game for a few months now and getting owned alot be players doing wierd stuff ...such as shooting at me from a very long distance away through fog and also seemingly knowing exactly where I am even when I'm hiding behind building or bushes .....after reading posts beginning to think they may be using wireframe or no fog ....but thats just me shooting in the wind...What ever they are using it's not being detected on the servers ... Anyways enough of my babbling onto the reason I'm puting up a post.

been reading how to colour a soldiers body.....I got the de-pbo thingy and the text viewer thing.....I can see the soldiers uniforms but I cant do a thing with it...as in change its colour so I'm guessing that I need another proggy to enable me to edit it.
Can anyone tell me what proggy it is and where I can get it from as well as how to do it .
Also can the coloures soldier thing work without using the cheat pack 0.9 or do you have to have that running as well .
Well hope thats enough qustions to keep you busy for a while..lol
I know I'm asking alot but as I said I'm a complete noob so plz guys give a noob a break and help me out.....thx in advance and keep up the good job lads/lasses

Once you extract the merged.pbo (this is where the online models are) you get .paa files, find the ones you want to edit open them in texview then save as, then click all filetypes and save it with .tga extention, now you can mess around with it in photoshop. Reverse the process when your finished to save back to .paa files, zip them up into merged and then you're finished, but beware this cheat is detected in 90% of servers.

No you dont need to run cheat pack to have this work, in fact cheat pack is suppose to come with its own merged file, but whatever it only took me 10 minutes to work out how to do my own.
Blow me.

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2004, 08:54:41 pm »
Wireframe, that ain't to hard to find, search for the 3d Analyzer at Download page, then it should work :wink:
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2004, 02:25:43 pm »
but the Gameplay is shit with Wireframe. And further on some Servers they check for certain files from that Tool, so be carefull and try it on an empty Server.

TKC_Ramboo

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2004, 08:35:30 pm »
i DESPISE wireframe. it SUX SUX SUX SUX SUXXXXXXXX

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2004, 02:54:16 pm »
Looks like the Game Snake for my Handy, if I play it on my slow PC.
A nice Wallhack like a Hook-Based for OGL, hmmm this is cool. btw, check some cheat for Counterstrike Source, the Driver based ones. There is 1 for ATI and also a new for NVidia with some kind of Wallhack in D3D Mode, but they are Beta?s and I was trying to find them but no chance.
If anyone find the Cat Number ,just Post it here plz, or better a Link of it. :wink: