Author Topic: How to colour soldiers body?  (Read 8083 times)

Sidharta

• Poptart
    • View Profile
How to colour soldiers body?
« on: April 03, 2004, 02:51:14 pm »
Hey all, im maphax?s friend, can any 1 of u tell me how to colour soldiers body? maphax is my m8, and he told me i need to d/l some programs from here and some textools or something like that, but i accidently deleted that mail. cul u be so kind and tell me how to do it? ow yeah mullah culd u authorize me to get acces to development section.

P.S. maphax will send u mail to confirm im hes m8, hes away atm :twisted:

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 03:17:57 am »
to colour a guy
u need to De-DBO
data.pbo

and u get aload of .paa and .pac

now use a tool  :cry:
forgot wot its called

it converts .paa to .tga

now u have to look for the correct file which corresponds with
the models ingame

i did this
i changed west clothes to blue
east clothes to red
resistance to yellow

The Illusive Man

Sidharta

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2004, 03:19:00 pm »
well, culd u be so kind and send me that file so i dont need to bother with it again, my e-mail is secretwanker27@hotmail.com

Or maby u culd pm me ur msnmessenger addres so i add u and we can talk about it

FrostByte

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 03:48:55 am »
maybe you could help me out with that? maybe you could saend email or an msn meesage...

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 09:26:00 am »
oo sidharta u bloody n00b LOL

its called atex tool u can download it from here www.flashpoint1985.com
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2004, 08:59:51 pm »
after trieng 2 color the bodys i finished it after 10 times copy, past, color another body....now i wannt 2 tell u some tips:

a better tool for the color stuff is PaNTool. forgot the dl link  :(  google 2 search it  :wink:

copy it 2 ur \RES\DTA\Hwtl  or ur cheatpack folder and go have some fun  :twisted:

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2004, 11:06:41 am »
yeah but its detected. Its useless I think, unless you find a Way to make it undetected. Go on SBS Server and try it.
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2004, 06:09:36 pm »
yes ur right, its detected. but is it posible 2 turn back ur pc clock 2 a date when u installed ur opf game? so the serverchecks thinks , opf was installed on 1.jan.2004 and also ur moded data.pbo, it has the same date. i dont know how the checks work exactly. i only know they check the date and the size. would it be posible? or u delet ur game and install it fresh and only overright ur data.pbo file  :?:
correct me if im wrong.

and also the new cheatpack 0.9 is detected!? i was on the [ofp-forum.de]addon server and it showed me that i have cheatactivator and cheats.pbo in my folder. but i renamed it and did all the stuff from the readme. so why do it detect the files when they r not in the main folders?

GameBro

• Klass Klown
  • Ex TKC-OFP-Leader
    • View Profile
    • TKC what else?......
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2004, 06:29:18 pm »
lol, never heard of turning Clock back, you mean GoBack?.
but it turn back your whole Harddrive, and when you conneckt to any Server with Checkfile-System? How can you turn back the Clock?
***-=advanced_soldier=-***

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2004, 09:01:45 pm »
i mean the windows clock. u can set ur own date and time.  and when the checks see that all files in ur ofp folders r the same....
btw, ur coloured bodys in the data.pbo dont make more size like i tested it

hope u understand me now  :wink:

can some1 tell me plz how the checks work and what they really look for?!

Awruk

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2004, 09:35:22 pm »
Size, data content and files in the *.pbo.

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2004, 10:59:04 pm »
hmm no

u should start by right clciking ure ofp exe and create a shortcut to ure desktop

then make a folder in ure ofp folder call it say 1234 now on the new shortcut u created right click properties and then change the end of it to 1234 am sure thats how it works i dont really mess about with merged or that my computer cant really handle cheats that well.

but i know for the supercheat it uses a different exe loading up number folders  so i think it should work the same way.

u could also rename the dato.pbo to something else so the server cant detect it

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2004, 11:14:37 pm »
u should start by right clciking ure ofp exe and create a shortcut to ure desktop

then make a folder in ure ofp folder call it say 1234 now on the new shortcut u created right click properties and then change the end of it to 1234 am sure thats how it works

hmm? i dont get this. i make a shortcut and...how do this work when my game dont knows from where it should take the new modded file/s? explain it 2 me plz. i have used now the cheaterspack with the colored models, so i have no prob with detection on most server.

but i know for the supercheat it uses a different exe loading up number folders so i think it should work the same way.

u could also rename the dato.pbo to something else so the server cant detect it

yup, but with the advanced server checks the cheats.pbo and cheatactivator.pbo is detected. so could some1 tell me where i can change the name of these 2 files so the supercheat.exe dont show an error up. cheats.pbo i can change in the config file of unpacked cheatactivator. but where can i change the cheatactivator 2 a different name but that still the cheatpack work. maybe with a hexeditor and the supercheat.exe?

thx for help

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2004, 11:51:42 pm »
well if u want to use the supercheat for chaos or being a cock is upto u i think u use a hexidecimal programe maybe u should pm hubertus about that as i dont really knwo much about it

or u could just delete the files that come up in filecheckers and just use the other things lol.

yogo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2004, 02:30:57 am »
lol maphax, i dont wanne make chaos  8)  or only on the server that are bad 2 me  :lol:  . i will wait 1 or 2 days for a reply and then i will pm hubertus. or i find it myself out  :D . but thx for replys. im right now an advanced now of everything but i will learn it .

or u could just delete the files that come up in filecheckers and just use the other things lol.

yeah...i delet em and dont use cheats  :oops:  why not lol i would make the world better if i kill myselfe so 1 cheater is gone from the scene  :lol:

well if u want to use the supercheat for chaos or being a cock is upto u

no no..i dont wanne be a cock...i only wanne have more ammo and see enemy better...so i colored the resistance body...i could live withe only see resistance and no friend or enemy..but if its in the supercheat pack i like 2 use it...never was a ?ber cheater...only cheated with 1.91 with the ammo trainer  :?  but if i can respawn an vehicle i like 2 do it  :oops:  :twisted: