Author Topic: How to colour soldiers body?  (Read 8084 times)

Louden

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
How to colour soldiers body?
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2005, 05:41:20 pm »
1) Myself and BigB mentioned somewhere how to play supercheat with original ID's do a search and see if you can find it.

2) Supercheat has been known to enable "Fade" on OFP which will over time affect your aim until it is unplayable.
Blow me.

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2005, 06:09:28 pm »
its excellent, ive got everything sorted now, the supercheat just gave me an idea, so i moded a few strings in the exe, and its working fine now

Louden

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2005, 06:17:17 pm »
So if im running the cheatpack 1 beta (new one) how would i hide my merged, seeing as you cracked it   :D
Blow me.

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2005, 06:20:25 pm »
Ill put it in the dev section, because i dnt want this getting out too quickly, wanna have some fun with it before it gets found out

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2005, 06:44:02 pm »
i might be willing to help some people, but i dnt want it getting out, add me to msn tkcdeath@hotmail.co.uk and ill see what i can do

GIGI

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2005, 01:01:03 am »
After all, the more I try to cheat, the less I'm feeling like to. Finally, playing with cheats is the beast way to worsen or limit your real skills. And I don't manage so bad after wall without cheats. If I ever find a way to cheat however, I might just use it from time to time just to see how it is to blow every fricking as* moving out there he he...

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2005, 02:55:38 pm »
i dnt really get what your saying there mate.

But congratulations for it

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2005, 01:23:59 am »
GIGI.....................

what is your problem??

i said i would work on this for all of you and u turn around and say are you scoffing at all of us why dont u go away and shut your fucking hole.

the more you type the more you seem to be an anti-cheater maybe these forums arent for you go away to BIS forums if you wanna talk like that.

now for Death nice job m8.

my idea of having to make a patch for an exe to run the merge from a different folder was right in a way.. but not having to make a patch just use the supercheat exe and change a the exe in hex editor!
but your right dont give access of the full knowledge of how to do this because anti cheaters like GIGI will soon send the info onto BIS...
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2005, 01:46:00 am »
aye, it was your idea tho maphax, i just took it further.

Ive decided not to let the public in on this as of yet, because of all these anticheaters, im not sure if ill even give it out in the dev section, maybe just to a select few i think i can trust.

Or maybe let me into tkc ;) and ill post it in that section.. or maphax can do it for me

GIGI

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2005, 03:14:35 am »
Quote from: [TKC] maphax
GIGI.....................

what is your problem??

i said i would work on this for all of you and u turn around and say are you scoffing at all of us why dont u go away and shut your fucking hole.

Hey, hey, hey, just take it easy pal, I think (I'm sure in fact)   you got me very wrong. I mean, if I said that I'm feeling less like I'm cheating, that does not mean that I'm an anti-cheater. Besides, I also said THAT I WOULD REALLY USE IT FROM TIME TO TIME, if I could to.

I thought (and still think), that this kinda forum is for tolerant and open-minded people. That ALSO means that there may be out there people who simply doen't want to cheat. They are not necessarily anti-cheaters. I think you should really read carrrefully and understand the posts before replying. And even if you BELIEVE having reasons to get angry, try and keep your self control. Diplomacy is part of art-war to.

Now, if you read all my  posts here, I think there is no doubt that I've been really trying to get this color cheat. It's only that the more the time pass, the less I think I will have the info how. How could I, when people ancient here, like you, supposed to be cheat pro too, don't have anything better to say that you managed to color the soldiers in red and green, and you will be able to do it again. Even noobs like me know that by now. So I said that YOU are scoffing at us, not ME...!!! Don't you never read my posts? I said I even obtained an identical in size and attributes moded merged.pbo with the real one, but it's still detected.

You say that I will run at BIS forums, blah, blah, blah. If I WAS an anti-cheater do you think I would say it here? More, I was accepted in the dev section couple of days ago, if you check you will see that I haven't yet consulted that section at all. Is that a BIS spy behaviour?

Cmon man, lets be serious. I didn't take your rage access to seriously anyway, and if you ever intend to appologise don't bother, consider it accepted.

AND I REPEAT THE QUESTIONS NOBODY ANSWERED YET:
-How filecheckers work?
-How not to get detected the merged pbo?
-where can I find such a filechecker?

Maybe I shall find these answers in the Dev section, if my membership is still available (you kinda admin, ain't you??), that's the reason I applied there and not to spy lol...if I was a spy I would've shagged your girlfriend's all the fucking holes she has all the way up and down :twisted:.

GIGI

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2005, 03:33:45 am »
And DEATH my man, if you came up with something that works, please PM it to me (in an very understandable way pleeeease). I'm even bigger noob than you are :P, I can't figure it out by myself no matter how I try...

[TKC] maphax

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2005, 04:53:51 am »
GIGI YOU HAVE 21 POST DONT COME TO ME WITH CRAP.

i know now for a fact u r an anti cheater.
i also read your post thru and thru you obviously did not read mine.

as i said i done it before. the post before was about hiding the green red and thats what i was on about ok i might have not made myself quite clear about that.

so your sly comment about scoffing at us. if you did not mean u who fuck u on about everyone?

you must be some sort of degenerate fuck because if you read your own posts you would know exactly what i mean!!!

& IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT. IT MEANS IN A POLITE WAY THAT YOU ARE A SPAM! ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aint i right death?

BOOYAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
[TKC] MAPHAX  AT URE SERVICE

Death

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2005, 01:26:32 pm »
You certainly are wise one.

The fact that this guy cant talk english might be causing a bit of confusion, but his posts still show strong signs of an anticheat

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2005, 11:23:49 pm »
Well look at myself.

I was one of the first to join TKC,I am a Mod,I am the TKC Public Rep,I get all the cheats for games even those that are not posted about in the Dev sections.....and I DO NOT CHEAT online!

In fact I am very slow to even TEST the new stuff.

Altho I love to get together on voice and pull a RAID on a public server now and then (lots of fun with a few beers) when I play online for myself the contest is WITH myself and I just try to see if I can go farther befor I die the first time.

This is what I think he was trying to say.....trying to learn/understand is taking so long that it just does not hold as much of a drive to learn.
I can understand that thinking but perhaps he is just looking for the right words to say it?

Try to go easy on those who may have trouble with English when they post.

The whole point of the TKC Community is to help each other learn.

I see that I should visit outside of the General and Vietcong section more often. :wink:

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*