General Public Section > Section of Science

Raise a T-Rex

<< < (2/7) > >>

Frank P.:

--- Quote from: [TKC]Symantic on March 23, 2008, 08:52:57 am ---we used to keep chickens for a while, fuckers would eat their own eggs... sick ass mofos...  not even cooked lol.

--- End quote ---
I just ate a mouthful of chocolate (being easter n all) and that made me almost sick.

Vicious:

--- Quote from: Jahovus on March 23, 2008, 09:44:21 am ---
--- Quote from: [TKC]Symantic on March 23, 2008, 08:52:57 am ---we used to keep chickens for a while, fuckers would eat their own eggs... sick ass mofos...  not even cooked lol.

--- End quote ---
I just ate a mouthful of chocolate (being easter n all) and that made me almost sick.

--- End quote ---

Maybe you should have cooked the eggs first  :icon_laugh

I'm just waiting for a Chicken-Rex to escape into the wild and start breeding though. Be more fun to hunt than deer  :icon_thumbsup

MrMedic:
lol @ .. gonna go hunting raptor chicken , get the oozie out

Frank P.:

--- Quote from: MrMedic on March 23, 2008, 09:57:19 pm ---lol @ .. gonna go hunting raptor chicken , get the oozie out

--- End quote ---
Tec9.... Rather a rifle than an Uzi though..

Vicious:
Eh, a Tec9 is a 9mm Submachine gun just like an Uzi. I'd rather use my Uzi though, more reliable/accurate.  :icon_biggrin2

I do agree with Jahovus on the rifle idea. Last thing i need is to "wing" the chicken with a wimpy pistol round and have a 3 foot angry raptor chicken after me  :icon_o_o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version