Author Topic: ::: FA RV:::  (Read 5395 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: ::: FA RV:::
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 05:46:21 am »
How did your move go, Zold?

Yeah, you should really install ArmA again. It's a lot of fun now that there's no cheaters, just wanna-be's asking about scripting like it's really hard to do.
I am not moveing the first half of my household untill the 2nd week in May.

When I did play ArmA cheaters never bothered me...getting kicked for a high kill ratio did sort of tic me off.
I would use the silent P5 so the AI would not react and snipe from the hill top into the AI spawn/stage area and was happy untill some pissant bitched about my score!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 06:05:15 am »
and you have to sleep and eat sometime.
lmao

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 06:20:59 am »
and you have to sleep and eat sometime.
lmao
Yes...but you never know -when-.
I think most people have just moved to other games.
I know that almost -all- the ArmA servers now are hosted by John and Nick company who now have hosting in four countries and more in the plan (they asked me about a server hotel in DE a few days ago)....becuase their hardware holds up better under map wide bombing,and they don't overcharge like other game hosts.

When BI gets it's thumb out of it's ass and releases an official 1.09 patch (perhaps the last thing they ever do for the game) the whole world is going to turn upside down.

Given that they have been working on ArmA2 for over two years and basically only need to have it use 2 or more CPU cores....don't count on BI doing much of anything before they fold as a company like Pterodon did.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 06:33:09 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2008, 04:36:59 am »
i know one thing; whether anyone agrees or not these fuckin bums take this game wayyyyyyyyy too seriously if they have dudes dedicating time to have tons of cheat free servers everywhere in different countries shit they act like it IS the military ha and they act like they have a chance to win a billion dollars fr playing it.

just a computer game to me

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 06:03:06 am »
these fuckin bums take this game wayyyyyyyyy too seriously if they have dudes dedicating time to have tons of cheat free servers everywhere in different countries

do you mean us at SS?

my point of view is fairly well known i think, i go by the live and let live rule, you do your thing, we do ours. we're running a business, if we can keep most of the script kiddies out then that makes us better than the likes of jolt, AoWC etc etc

there are ways to get around everything but the numbers with that knowledge is few and that keeps our clients happy enough for them to keep paying us each month.

anyway back on topic, how is this addon coming on? any ideas on release dates yet?

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2008, 08:00:50 am »
im talking about any1 + the old heads who stay up 4 days in a row playing the same ARMA mission pretending their in the military im not singling out any individuals but as far as i know the FAV should be out sooner than we think [.....] most of the problems have been solved there are just minor ones remaining.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2008, 10:12:37 pm »
Just make sure you don't work on it for more than 4 days or you become hypocrite.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 01:19:43 am »
lol dude i cant afford to play arma for even 1 day straight plus my brain would probably hemorhage from no sunlight and boredem

and take it from doolittle he knows alot about hypocracy hes invovled with it right now being on here and @ BIS forums

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 11:09:57 pm »
How's that hypocrisy? It's not.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2008, 09:55:15 am »
It's only hypocritical if he demeans our actions and if he does what we do.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2008, 03:20:15 am »
well he does what i do get info off of this website but somehow i am banned and he is not

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2008, 03:38:44 am »
well he does what i do get info off of this website but somehow i am banned and he is not
Nazi moderators on some forums.
The issues they have with thier beta patchs are easy to fix but why help them?

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2008, 05:07:43 am »
1.11 is a fucking joke

apart from forcing BE on people, it also has massive memmory handling issues, if BIS asked nicely i'd happily beta test for them, but blindly releasing beta patch after beta patch and using the community as testers is gonna come to a head soon.

as for NAZI mods, BIS has the lions share, getting a month ban for an oversize sig is nothing more than a mod on a power trip.

hows this addon???

i have just thrown EVO onto ACE_EVERON, 20 minutes later, playable map with a whole load of fine tuning to be done.

weeeeee, should keep me busy for a while

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2008, 06:12:25 am »
@Escobar_RN ....
Did you get those new build quads yet?

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 02:59:33 am »
the mods are most definitly idiots and why the hell does everyone take this game so seriouisly what do they pretend its training for war or they are actually pretending they are in combat get the fck outta here its a game