Author Topic: ::: FA RV:::  (Read 5397 times)

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
Re: ::: FA RV:::
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 04:15:36 pm »
hehe yea the BIS community made soo much noise that every law enforcement agency in the world has dropped their current investigations to chase cheaters in computer games

watch out for that snatch squad waiting for ya when you get home tonight  :icon_shifty

:icon_biggrin2

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 11:28:33 pm »
awesome im a nedneck!
Most people have no idea how the term "redneck" came about or what it -really- means.

Rednecks were oppressed factory workers at the turn (begining) of -last century- who wore a red bandanna around their neck to show that they supported a fair wage.
The factory owner hired the local police to gun them down in the streets!

This resulted in the first labour strike and the first labour union as a result.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 11:31:06 pm »
hehe yea the BIS community made soo much noise that every law enforcement agency in the world has dropped their current investigations to chase cheaters in computer games

watch out for that snatch squad waiting for ya when you get home tonight  :icon_shifty

:icon_biggrin2
The big world wide BI movement to arrest ArmA cheaters:
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6907.0

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 03:17:09 am »
lol.barny fife. by any means  how the hell do u script a vehicle to be invincble
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 06:41:16 am by [TKC]MurdaFace »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 04:03:28 am »
lol. how the hell do u script a vehicle to be invincble
Well back in -the old days- we used the functions "GET...IF...THEN".
I have no idea how they do it in "C*" (last programed in 1984). I only ever bothered to look at two such programs that had a bug...yet bothered to see the problem in both.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 06:40:12 am »
lol dude your going too far into it. i think.   for ARMA, im not trying to infiltrate the pentagon.

theres no simple script that can be worded to set any damage taken by a vehilce to 0? even if that means i add it to missions init.sqf or the vehicles config.cpp or even add it to the initialization line of the vehicle

IF audi GETS hit THEN set damage=0 .   Lol/. jk.   just check out the other thread i made about it ive tried to modify the godmode script but no ciggaaaarrrr  :cigarr

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2008, 12:14:19 pm »
Isn't this addon maker worried about being associated with a cheater?
Kinda like you when you were running around asking TKC members to help encrypt your map.

Is it possible to encrypt a .pbo file so that the Arma game engine can read it but something like cpbo or depbo can't extract everything out of it? I wish someone would make a tool like this!

Doolittle
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=6568.0

What a tool.

The Illusive Man

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2008, 12:15:50 pm »
yep just another wrench in the box there doodoo now take this fingerprint proof piece put the 38 in the reel and blow your own face off capice

+ any info on the vehicle proofing i know you read it/ lol
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 12:40:49 pm by [TKC]MurdaFace »

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2008, 07:53:07 pm »
That was my first post here. Even at that time I had my signature thing saying "this post is dedicated to ArmA cheaters". I still wish there was a way to encrypt a map.

But it's been a good run since then! I had no idea then that I'd be releasing the anti-cheat tool that would stop you all. I must say I've enjoyed playing ArmA for quite some time now in cheat-free land.

Muda, you look funny barking after Wisk makes a burn. Are you like his henchman or something? "Yes boss, yes.... good one sir! Zing-er-oney!" I get a warning for telling some guy to search but it's okay for him to tell someone to kill themselves?
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2008, 09:10:05 pm »
I had no idea then that I'd be releasing the anti-cheat tool that would stop you all.
Minus the TKC dev boys from that statement. The first time I got caught by DooAC was the last. But even on that occasion I managed to get full functionality from the controls and SCP via some nifty memory hacking methods.

The Illusive Man

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 12:07:02 am »
Minus the TKC dev boys from that statement.
Okay, I agree with you there. But it's better to be attacked by 5 guys than 200. You can't be on all servers at once... and you have to sleep and eat sometime.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 12:10:25 am »
lol. we need a doolittle tracker ... ;)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 01:00:36 am »
I don't even have any games installed.

Doolittle...do you even play ArmA?

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 02:37:23 am »
How did your move go, Zold?

Yeah, you should really install ArmA again. It's a lot of fun now that there's no cheaters, just wanna-be's asking about scripting like it's really hard to do.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 05:10:05 am »
well there boss when he makes a good point similar to what im thinking i can only agree