Author Topic: sry but reply dont work but i need help with scp  (Read 1976 times)

hollowichgio

• Poptart
    • View Profile
sry but reply dont work but i need help with scp
« on: March 14, 2008, 11:33:56 am »
yea i need help with the super cheat pack is thare a new virsion out  and  how can i add scripts and make my own  i have tryed 2 look but way 2 many pages  2 go thro  so pls help me out so i can make a nuke or some thing   or   add scrips  2 he hack
 btw idea for a script  make it when are car honks it blows up  or  have a sciript ware ppl vote or make u admin   even a thing 2 kick every body  at once

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: sry but reply dont work but i need help with scp
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 01:42:42 pm »
yea i need help with the super cheat pack is thare a new virsion out  and  how can i add scripts and make my own  i have tryed 2 look but way 2 many pages  2 go thro  so pls help me out so i can make a nuke or some thing   or   add scrips  2 he hack
 btw idea for a script  make it when are car honks it blows up  or  have a sciript ware ppl vote or make u admin   even a thing 2 kick every body  at once
You seem to be in the USA...the forums are in English...read or use the SEARCH function is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Yes there are allot of posts in the ArmA section....but the Moderator for this section DOES have have things laid out/organized well and the forums functions (search) works far better than on most forums.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 01:52:01 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

hollowichgio

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 09:45:37 am »
ok i have been trying  2 search the site and i really caint find any thing
is there  any way i can up date the scp 1.0   for arma   i found some thing but its not a exe so i dont know how 2 apply it  it or any thing 
so links 2 a update  or some body 2 tell me how 2 up date   it   

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 12:38:38 pm »
The answer is in the many posts on SCP and related topics.
Search the posts or wait for BI to come out with an Official 1.09 patch and TKC will realease the updated public SCP patch as a download....or TKC's yearly Summer Days TK Contest when we may make the update a new download just to piss BI off.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

hollowichgio

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 10:24:56 am »
who ever that is  i just need a up date cause i play on my friends sever he is cool with the hacks he dont mind but they are found really easy he says some thing about the  id of the player shows and other things   i have scp1.0     so  if u have newer link it   
btw  what tools do u need  2 make a pbo   like if i unpack one and edit it then need 2 pack it back 
cause im trying 2 figure out things and edit  the script and figure some of it out them learn the comands   
im a person who under stands programing and how some things work   but i caint remember or have time 2 learn it 
and my math sucks really bad   and i caint spell  for shit   thats what u get living in ga   for your whole life

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 04:35:06 am »
dear god

some punctuation, proper grammar and maybe the odd proper sentance would be good.

as for PBO tools, google for KEGS TOOLS, has the ability to unPBO, PBO, unRAP etc etc.

reading your posts has made my brain hurt, i'm going for some chikcen.

p.s. any joy with win2k8 yet Z

Esco

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 07:55:37 am »
who ever that is  i just need a up date cause i play on my friends sever he is cool with the hacks he dont mind but they are found really easy he says some thing about the  id of the player shows and other things   i have scp1.0     so  if u have newer link it   
btw  what tools do u need  2 make a pbo   like if i unpack one and edit it then need 2 pack it back 
cause im trying 2 figure out things and edit  the script and figure some of it out them learn the comands   
im a person who under stands programing and how some things work   but i caint remember or have time 2 learn it 
and my math sucks really bad   and i caint spell  for shit   thats what u get living in ga   for your whole life

ive just had steak lol but ..

dear mrmedic , thankyou for being such a great haxor of this game , can you give me or make me or sell me , or give me for free all your hard work ? , thanks , i remain nameless cos i will never achieve or ammount to anything i just wish to leach and suck from everyone or anything that i see because forums are not real and the poeple on them are not either , i will try not to do anything all i want to do is download and use lol

, thanks ...

nameless lol

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:06:54 am by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 08:01:10 am »
escobar is right
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:07:40 am by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 09:36:39 am »
dear god

some punctuation, proper grammar and maybe the odd proper sentance would be good.

as for PBO tools, google for KEGS TOOLS, has the ability to unPBO, PBO, unRAP etc etc.

Esco
Yeh, like you can talk. Sentance and chikcen ftw. There's a reason why spell checker is available.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 05:49:49 pm »
dear god

Esco
Yeh, like you can talk. Sentance and chikcen ftw. There's a reason why spell checker is available.
Yes Server 2008 is out and about but it is a 100% command line program.
Read about it's functions and the memory space it saves on the other forum I post on often....Tomshardware.

Also the forums spell checker is again working and I found -many- grammar issues with your reply to the other guy.

Hey,at least your as human as I am....forum spell checker corrects all my misspellings and typos and makes me look like I passed English class in school 40+ years ago also. 
As you and anyone who chats on MSN/ICQ with me knows...I -am- the King Of Typo's! :icon_thumbsup
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 05:59:53 pm by ZOldDude »

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 07:33:46 pm »
where did i mention typo's in my rant????

typo's i can live with, anyone that uses forums/im/icq etc gets very used to typo's. it's the huge unpunctuated mass of words that i disagree with. it makes posts so much harder to read.

yes i misspelled chicken, so sorry to those of you that i offended.

medic i think it should be something more like this

dear mrmedic thankyou for being such a great haxor of this game can you give me or make me or sell me or give me for free all your hard work thanks i remain nameless cos i will never achieve or ammount to anything i just wish to leach and suck from everyone or anything that i see because forums are not real and the poeple on them are not either i will try not to do anything all i want to do is download and use lol thanks nameless lol

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 09:31:24 pm »
ROFLMAO!
Yeah I have been up over 24 hours cuase my bad bad is acting up.....no sleep but about ready to crash pain or no pain.

hollowichgio

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 12:56:06 pm »
yes i know my spelling sucks but the guys who make the hacks  i do  know u work hard on the hacks and i am grate full for that
so keep the good work up  so i can  fuck with ppl and make there fun time on the computer helll    :icon_devil