Author Topic: WESKER  (Read 1298 times)

NinjaDx

WESKER
« on: February 28, 2008, 10:19:57 am »
hey man , my soft cheat pack is redy?, and if i will play sane? whit out ur cheatig? you think i am good too?
I really can not understand, you are bad to myself and I like to break the hilt noobs playing sharani life maps and evolutionSuck's, but when we play seriously let us not put passwords on the server, already ruined the community of that shit here remained weapon, trying to avoid us to break the hilt.
I have a great respect for you, because you are intelligent and spontaneous, you want to do something? Make it.
But you might also try to do something different? ?
Type a mission to play teams look like americas army to objective, all play fuckin evolution of shit and fuckin sharani life of the cock, we try to work together?
Del type, also attended some of our forum, give us a hand when we are on the difficulty with editing or other various someting.
I await your response Ninja970

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Re: WESKER
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 10:26:37 am »
This seems to be something to send via PM
you can get to his profile here and click send PM
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=180

-Symantic
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 11:12:10 am »
This seems to be something to send via PM
you can get to his profile here and click send PM
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=180

-Symantic
Mmmmm..not really it is just hard to understand the simple things he is really saying.
He is a nonnative English speaker using an on-line translator.

We have many members here who are from Italy or speak the local language who could translate better if they read this thread.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

NinjaDx

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 11:39:13 am »
yes , i have used a fuckin google tranlator, and it suck yes? so man i have read good? here a guys of us are italian like me? or maybe can spell my lang?
And maybe they play armed assault? :smile i wait your response too

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 01:18:33 pm »
Sorry but it is quite hard to understand this.
Are you saying we should cheat on Evo & S.Life missions to discourage people from always playing them?

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 01:29:54 pm »
yes , i have used a fuckin google tranlator, and it suck yes? so man i have read good? here a guys of us are italian like me? or maybe can spell my lang?

Yes...Google translation sucks ass!

Yes...we have some Italian people here that can better translate...IF they read this post.

Welcome to the forums my brother.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 01:47:40 pm »
Yes there are other Italian/Sicilian people here gumba. (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Friend).

Even with the Google translator I can still understand what you are saying my brother (gumba).
The forums are in English and for me it is good as that is mostly what I speak although I live in Los Angleles,California and often listen to others languages.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 02:06:50 pm by ZOldDude »

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 01:53:47 pm »
Can you re-post your original post in Italian please.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

NinjaDx

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 09:50:22 pm »
ok posto in italiano , meno male che almeno potrete capirmi nella mia lingua :), dicevo , ragazzi posso capire rompere le scatole a chi gioca ad evolutionsuck's e a chi fa il coglione sulle missioni di sharani life, in quanto soprattutto quest ultime non hanno proprio capito un cazzo di come va sfruttato armed assault, come ho letto in un vostro precedente post questo ? ArmedAssault no GTA della minkia.
Pero ragazzi , quando magari facciamo C&H o CTF serie, dove vogliamo veramente confrontare le nostre abilita, non lo vedo giusto che persone siano piu forti solo perch? entrano con delle cheat, ripeto se volete rompere le scatole a chi gioca a sharani life , io personalmente ogni sera prima di andare a letto una bomba atomica glie la regalo, ? il mio modo per dirgli " basta fare i coglioni giocate seriamente".
Pero ripeto, tante volte sul nostro server ? capitato che non dico voi dei TKC ma qualcuno che ha scaricato i vostri hack viene durante le partite serie e ci blocca la tastiera non permettendoci di giocare , ora addons che permettono lo sblocco della tastiera da quel che ho visto un amico mio c? riuscito, pero voglio solo farvi capire che siete molto intelligenti, e che se vi permettete anche solo una volta di editare una mappa sicuramente sara una cosa fantastica, avete le qualita se volete di creare nuove modalita in arma, sapete, a me piacerebbe editare una missione come in americas army, ma mi trovo indifficolta con alcuni script , sia la faccenda del round, sia come piazzare la bomba in quanto lo script mi dice : error creating weapon "PipeBomb" whit scope = private.
Io credo che potreste veramente esserci di aiuto, partecipare a qualche nostro forum per darci una mano nell editare missioni, ora che siamo rimasti in pochi su arma abbiamo bisogno di persone intelligenti e capaci come voi, senza fare hack o robe varie, darci una mano.
Avete le qualita per farlo, e soprattutto molti mapmaker come me che gia vi rispettano tanto , guadagnerete rispetto anche da altri players newbbi sull editing etcc, pensateci bene , detto cio' , ho solo un grosso favore da chiedervi.
Perfavore quando giochiamo partite serie, cercate di non bloccarci la tastiera o altro :P anzi entrate anche voi e dateci dentro giocando come noi puliti e vedrtete che faremo squadra :)

NinjaDx

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 09:51:33 pm »
Sorry but it is quite hard to understand this.
Are you saying we should cheat on Evo & S.Life missions to discourage people from always playing them?

yes a part of my post mean this :)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 09:28:02 am »
I think he's saying that he knows your intelligent and he says he likes your Atomic Bomb and his keyboard has been locked a fair bit but when this happens he thinks or knows that it's not TKC people but somebody else that is using our hack(s). He wants you to help some people on his forum with scripting and he also wants help with scripting because he gets and error like "error creating weapon pipe bomb". He's a mapmaker and wants help from you "able'd hackers" and he says you will get respect from other players and himself if you help him and he isn't asking for cheats, only help and advice.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

NinjaDx

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 11:12:42 am »
humm i think you too have used translating online... :P no , i have not mean what you have translating but its ok  i had a friend  where i job he is Iranian and in him state like talk 2 lang mother lang and english lang, wait my next post in good english :)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 01:27:56 pm »
humm i think you too have used translating online... :P no , i have not mean what you have translating but its ok  i had a friend  where i job he is Iranian and in him state like talk 2 lang mother lang and english lang, wait my next post in good english :)
It was actually my friend from school who translated it.