Author Topic: What am I?  (Read 2836 times)

PREDATOR

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
What am I?
« on: February 28, 2008, 04:25:19 am »
Am I a defector? A traitor? Or am I just looking for an edge in online games?  Granted, most of the time, I hold my own.. That is, unless I'm demolishing everybody already. But there are times when...let's just say, when some people use glitches or hacks to wage an unfair war, taking skill and tactics out of the equation. What do I do in these instances? Cheat...Glitch...Kill...  Sometimes this is the only option. Suddenly, a friendly match turns into a glitchfest, where the ones who know the best glitches become the victors.  Most of the time it's fun as hell, and a quick and painless way to up your online stats. The REST of the time, it incites people to use hacks and cheats instead of glitches or mad skills.

The first game in which I used "Cheating" to win, would be Day Of Defeat....a mod for Half-Life. The easiest way to even the odds, would be to change the online rules, ie. decreasing, and then re-increasing the gravity levels to the max, causing immediate death to all other players, clearing the way to capture territories, or steal flags. Not a hack or glitch, just a console command to cause a quick edge over the opposition.

Next, I moved up to hacks for Counterstrike, allowing me to see and track enemies thru walls. The game already allows you to kill them by shooting thru objects with high powered guns, so all you need know is where they are.

After my PC gaming days seemed to reach an end, I moved to XBox 360 and PSP. XBox, I never needed ot hack or cheat. Halo came easily to me, and I have never lost a match online or otherwise. PSP on the other hand, is easier to hack, and many people who play Socom: U.S. Navy Seals - Fireteam Bravo II have found many glitches, and have utilized in-game hacks that they have downloaded or created. So how does one combat such "Cheaters"? Since the moderators of the gaming community claim to ban and delete the accounts of those who use hacks and cheats, drop the ball, and do nothing, one must take this in like, and use some cheats of their own. Adapt or die.

Have I gone over to the "Dark Side" of gaming since my former clans have disbanded and broken up? Perhaps... I can't wait to get back into my online gaming and take it to the streets. Wipe out all who oppose me. Until then, I plot and sceme behind the scenes, looking for useful intel and hints on how to blaze the trail to ultimate victory.

Some of you may remember me from my Vietcong days... I used to play with the BlackWatch clan, for a short time. I also frequented the Gathering of Developers forum, and the Gathering of the Banned forum. I even joined up with TKC forums for a while, before moving out of state, and losing my internet access.

But now I'm back...

The time to rest is over, and now it's time to re-join the online gaming community and kick ass.

Hope to hear from you all, and maybe join in on some online fun

Catch you all on the battlefields,

PREDATOR aka. {BW} 007 aka. {BW} Commander Bond, aka HALO KING
Wayne Benson

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: What am I?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 04:44:31 am »
well i am aka .. 'different name on every game' if you ever see mrmedic its probably not me , but if it is me what tends to happen is people start getting raped , but raped.. skull raped , the rate of which i usually turn over a hack for new game is around 1 hour of buying it  or downloading it , the rate at which i rape the other cheaters is probably 100% after a couple of days i usually make something just to give me an edge then i wait .. for the 'pro's' to make their best efforts then i make a cheater killer hack , which eventually leeds to me getting bored of the game then i move on , this whole scenario takes around 2 weeks from installing it for the first time , makeing something for it , making something better for it , then uninstalling it , so the point is if you hack to be the best then once you are the best you allways get bored because the point of playing the game in the first place is lost , so looks like you have joined the dark side to me , as i have been here for ages ( in the dark ) lol , good luck , and happy hacking , while it lasts.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 05:31:29 am »
Some of you may remember me from my Vietcong days... I used to play with the BlackWatch clan, for a short time. I also frequented the Gathering of Developers forum, and the Gathering of the Banned forum. I even joined up with TKC forums for a while, before moving out of state, and losing my internet access.
I know who you are...I was your officer in {BW} back then as well as the offical TKC public spokesman on Gathering of Developers untill Dallas banned my account almost two years later...and in a few weeks GoD was no longer a website...gee I wonder how that happened? :icon_fluut

The Devils Taco changed the name/address of Gathering of the Banned (GoB) like 4 times and then changed his internet company so I lost contact with him.
I suppose he still runs his GFX website and writes for publications.
His girl must be about old enough to enter Uni about now.

Z
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 08:02:12 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 07:20:05 am »
Lolz i remember Predator, we used to clog up the GoD forums with flame wars. Geez that was ages ago, and now he admits to cheats too. Bad thing is, I've cheated at online games once in the last year or two. Role reversal ? :icon_o_o?

And to answer your question, you're probably a gamer. And if well behaved, probably a welcome member here  :icon_thumbsup
Innocence proves nothing

PREDATOR

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 04:21:42 pm »
I'd normally reply to such a statement by saying something like..."Me, behave?? But I'm an altar boy!!"......But wait..With the way those molesting freaks in the churches are, makes me glad I wasn't one to begin with.

Nah, I'll be good, and on MY best behavior (Which isn't saying much  :icon_laugh), but I'll try!

Sheesh, GoD was a LONG ass time ago.  Went the way of the dodo.  Tried to contact DT for a long time, e-mails, and thru other contacts, but never heard back.  Was a cool dude.  Miss the GoB forums.  Ohh the many hours of wasted time.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 12:00:31 am »
Well as far as GoD the -server- is still up as it also hosts Take2 and is owned by Rockstar...but Gathering of Developers is long gone.

Do you remember when Devils Taco found out somebody in the GoD office was -hacking- into his forums?
One day after they had been banned and warned like a dozen times....they tryed to hack in and got redirected to a virus page.
The whole Rockstar system,server and 300 workstations, had to be taken offline for hours!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 06:51:21 pm »
Well as far as GoD the -server- is still up as it also hosts Take2 and is owned by Rockstar...but Gathering of Developers is long gone.

Do you remember when Devils Taco found out somebody in the GoD office was -hacking- into his forums?
One day after they had been banned and warned like a dozen times....they tryed to hack in and got redirected to a virus page.
The whole Rockstar system,server and 300 workstations, had to be taken offline for hours!

Was that the guys from czech republic or am i thinking of something else?
Innocence proves nothing

PREDATOR

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 10:18:53 am »
I think I DO remember something happening with GoD going offline for a while. Happened a few times, didn't it?

I remember hearing rumors from DT's site about someone hacking GoD and shaming their security, but never knew for sure.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 08:25:23 pm »
I think I DO remember something happening with GoD going offline for a while. Happened a few times, didn't it?

I remember hearing rumors from DT's site about someone hacking GoD and shaming their security, but never knew for sure.
No..DT had nothing to do with GoD being hacked and the idiot in the GoD office that was hacking DT's GoB site probably lost his job after his last hacking attempt caused the 3 companies on the server to get infected.

PREDATOR

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2008, 06:04:14 am »
That was Rob trying to hack GoB, wasn't it? Prick.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2008, 07:35:58 am »
That was Rob trying to hack GoB, wasn't it? Prick.
Well whoever it may have been they were working out of the serversite and on the same port...so it was "the company" who did it...and the whole network and every employee's workstation went down for many hours over it.
After that he never had a problem with them trying to hack into his site to spy on him.

PREDATOR

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2008, 09:11:27 am »
I wonder what the Taco Man is up to these days..... :icon_sly

Rav3n

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 11:51:42 am »
The Dark Side is a side we all go eventually.
Some have a peek then leave.
Some stand in the Dark for a while and admire its painless beauty.
Others walk in with no intention of leaving, these people end up the Dark Masters and convey their darkness to others.

Their means of conveyance differs due to context but everything has a Dark Side and everything has a Dark Master in the field.

maybe one day will we will be the greatest Dark Masters ever known or maybe we will just dissapear into the darkness.

Free Rapidshare Prem Accounts
http://rapidshare dot com/files/111551586/Free-PremAccs.rar

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 01:14:24 pm »
Others walk in with no intention of leaving, these people end up the Dark Masters and convey their darkness to others.

Their means of conveyance differs due to context but everything has a Dark Side and everything has a Dark Master in the field.

maybe one day will we will be the greatest Dark Masters ever known or maybe we will just dissapear into the darkness.
I think we will just disappear but you never know. There's always hope...
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2008, 01:54:28 pm »

well said squire..
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157