Author Topic: selling your soul to the devil.  (Read 4984 times)

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
selling your soul to the devil.
« on: December 06, 2007, 09:25:16 am »
Upon much thought of this subject by both me and my friend, we concluded that there is a way to sell your "soul" to the "devil"

though, it may not be like what appears to be in the movies and books, there is no mystical creature that comes out with a contract you sign with your blood. In this case selling the soul to the devil is your morals.

People who would do anything to get on top and crush the lives of others, and have any material object one might want without regards for others is infact soul less.

the devil is supposed to be the creator of chaos, the thing on your sholder that tells you to go agenst what you believe in and take something anyway. and you sell your soul everytime you screw someone over for your personal gain.

think about it
*may have more to come*
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: selling your soul to the devil.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 11:17:18 am »
Oh that's easy to do...become a politician.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 03:59:15 pm »
Upon much thought of this subject by both me and my friend, we concluded that there is a way to sell your "soul" to the "devil"

though, it may not be like what appears to be in the movies and books, there is no mystical creature that comes out with a contract you sign with your blood. In this case selling the soul to the devil is your morals.

People who would do anything to get on top and crush the lives of others, and have any material object one might want without regards for others is infact soul less.

the devil is supposed to be the creator of chaos, the thing on your sholder that tells you to go agenst what you believe in and take something anyway. and you sell your soul everytime you screw someone over for your personal gain.

think about it
*may have more to come*

It's easy to believe you have sold your soul to the "devil" or "satan" but it's physically impossible.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 09:38:02 pm »

think about it
*may have more to come*

but it's physically impossible.

thats what im saying.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 06:07:16 am »

think about it
*may have more to come*

but it's physically impossible.

thats what im saying.
And I'm summing it up for you :P
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

PREDATOR

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 12:52:22 pm »
You might be a politician, lawyer, doctor even. Doesn't really matter. Auto Mechanics do the same thing. Doesn't really matter WHAT you are, or what you do for work.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 11:33:24 pm »
Oh that's easy to do...become a politician.

ROFL!!
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 11:55:43 pm »
Your just now reading this thread?
There is like a million of these around the different parts of the forum.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*