Author Topic: Why does the new ArmA duel hack remove effects from the game?  (Read 746 times)

NotTheNoob

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Why does the new ArmA duel hack remove effects from the game?
« on: February 08, 2008, 07:16:23 am »
I really like the ArmA dual hack, especially when playing in the 9th infantry server or Rebl's Man server. But I have a small problem, whenever I use the hack all my effects on the game are gone, such as: I do not see bullets hitting the ground, I don't see smoke from rockets, I don't see things exploding, and etc etc.

Is there a fix for this or?? Because I love to use the dual hack with the sahrani life money hack, so I can speed hack my way over to terror camp etc etc. Ghost, no fatigue, speed, view distance, etc. I love it a lot, but I like my effects too.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: Why does the new ArmA duel hack remove effects from the game?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 08:42:23 am »
hmmm havent tried it, unfortunatly, but ill at least try to help u out. i cant download and install it to find out but this might be the answer. if your computer is low on memory, before you play arma go to your task manager and close out many un needed programs use only what you need. i know this is vague, but it may very well be your answer.

NotTheNoob

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 03:09:23 am »
Thanks for the help Hash, however I fixed it, I simply use the ArmA multihack now, it has all the same functions I like and it doesn't remove my effects.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 11:48:18 am »
i hope you have found a solution! salute!

Sypher21

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 12:09:58 am »
The other day I've been playing Evolution Red, and finally turned off the dual hack, was getting bored of being number one on the scoreboard.

Christ, I can't believe how I've played without smoking debris, crashed chopper fires, and delicious Hollywood explosions. I've taken your suggestion and tried the multihack and, unfortunately, the only reason I use the dual hack is for the expertly done wallhack, which the multihack doesn't sport.

So here's a quick question, is there anyway to turn back on our GOREgeous special effects, with the dual hack running?