Author Topic: acc pack ...  (Read 4506 times)

szero

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: acc pack ...
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 12:43:33 am »
BI dont care about the community and that stuff, arma is and was just a game to make fast money with an existing game / game engine... they are not interested in a "good community life" and that stuff... maybe arma 1.09 will be arma2.. ;)
I'm 99% sure that arma2 cant be much better then arma, because if they really would make it they have to bring out a new VTS2 version with also a better engine and more realistic unit behave.. and thats impossible for them because no one will sell a new game army train simulator so fast...they just make their money with VBS2, so they dont need us and all the arma players, its sad but true =(

i think arma2 is not really much better then arma, and the problems will be the same... but tell me why do to more? all the damn noobs are lucky playing their stupid gta (uhm no its called: sahrani life) and evolution bullshit untill we fuck them up!

its true, the arma community is will die or is dying.. but its not the failure of us cheater!!!! certain not, its the failure of the BI and the community!

And the damn community is not split up in two groups there are a lot of different groups, trying to realise the same projects or just not working together..

.::ACC::. Tha bad guy - ArmA Chaos Crew
www.arma-cheater.de.vu
impossible, incredible, invisible..

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 02:50:30 am »
its true, the arma community is will die or is dying.. but its not the failure of us cheater!!!! certain not, its the failure of the BI and the community!
Everything will die eventually.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 03:38:26 am by Doolittle »
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 03:30:52 am »
"There is a season for every purpose under heaven". And soon next piece of software to play around with will be out ;)
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 03:48:56 am »
ArmA2 is supposed to support more than one CPU core and have better AI.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 06:48:07 pm »
ArmA 2142

oh no that would be copyright infringement

at least BIS are taking lessons from the best people in the business at churning out the same shit with new models and making a mint of it

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 09:29:45 pm »
I will add a such version as soon as i got time... lol then dolittle can just BAN xeh .. oh wait, dooacs need it too?! :icon_laugh

So that means: NEW DACS is complete useless!!!!!

OWNED!
Wow, you say "owned" without doing anything? You're confident. But please hold the "owned" calls until some owning happens. For now I will say "owned" to you since you just released your cheat publicly and I swat it down with ease.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2008, 02:19:58 am »
Well...things are going to really change when an offical 1.09 patch comes out.
The BUFF is loaded and awaiting the go ahead.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2008, 04:29:05 am »
I will add a such version as soon as i got time... lol then dolittle can just BAN xeh .. oh wait, dooacs need it too?! :icon_laugh

So that means: NEW DACS is complete useless!!!!!

OWNED!
Wow, you say "owned" without doing anything? You're confident. But please hold the "owned" calls until some owning happens. For now I will say "owned" to you since you just released your cheat publicly and I swat it down with ease.

my misses saw a post of yours the other day doolittle by accident she hit this forum in mistake, she shouted me over and asked 'who is this idiot doolittle and why does he have this horrible dog as his picture' , i said ' fuck knows', but it did spark a bit of interest in you ,just wondering here fella do you try and controll people in life like you try to controll people on this board ?, just curious because if it is true and you do then you must be a failure , you seem like a failure spending time to patch a game even the developers wont fix  , i sincerely do hope i am wrong about you , or your life must really suck.

btw your dacs ac has been cracked for ages now , i just never released it publicly.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 06:18:09 am »
Allot of things are not public...the 1.09 official patch is what TKC is waiting for as it will most likely be the last patch BI puts any effort into for this game.

Doolittle has a degree Medic....he is like one of the students you teach over at Uni.

Would be interesting to see a contest between him and the Uni Professor.
Codename "Project TKC"
We are TKC. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.
We will be heard.
Expect us!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GooKAPchEc
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 11:36:32 am by ZOldDude »

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 11:25:30 am »
MrMedic, I dunno why you so mean to me. I do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of use of DooACS in terms or its reliability. You should be mad at servers that implement it. DooACS was intended for educational purposes only! I hope no one is abusing that. Please report it.

If you do find a server running DooACS, feel free to JOIN ANOTHER SERVER if you so desire so you can do whatever cheating you want.

My "control" is me trying to stop you cheaters from controlling me in my game. I don't ever want to be stuck in a bus flying in the air or have my screen go full white. The back of the box for ArmA said nothing of having to be subjected to that lameness.

I'm not patching a game BIS should fix, I'm PATCHIN' YOU! Peace out professor!

P.S. So my dog thing is scary but a Ron Paul head isn't?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 11:49:42 am »
Doolittle....
You should understand by now that regardless of what it seems I post here on the TKC forums that I do fully respect you,that you have strived to study for years to EARN your degree and what you are trying to do and the reasons for it.

But let me ask you just ONE personal favor if you may allow me to do so.

Lay off disrespecting the only REAL American Statesman this country of ours has left in office!
Attack Ron Paul and I will view it as an attack on America!

With all my best and in Freedom for all,

Z

PS: Here is a song by Popa Chubby that I think you and everyone else may enjoy.
The song sings truth...Life Is A Beatdown.
Your Word is your Bond and only the Strong Survive! I have always lived that life.
Good music always rocks and can bring people together and help them understand the life and outlooks of others.
I may be in my 70's but I have lived life and understand people...and I am NOT dead yet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GooKAPchEc
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 03:45:22 pm by ZOldDude »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 01:23:54 pm »
By the way...Popa Chubby is a pun,son!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 05:16:03 pm »
MrMedic, I dunno why you so mean to me. I do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of use of DooACS in terms or its reliability. You should be mad at servers that implement it. DooACS was intended for educational purposes only! I hope no one is abusing that. Please report it.

If you do find a server running DooACS, feel free to JOIN ANOTHER SERVER if you so desire so you can do whatever cheating you want.

My "control" is me trying to stop you cheaters from controlling me in my game. I don't ever want to be stuck in a bus flying in the air or have my screen go full white. The back of the box for ArmA said nothing of having to be subjected to that lameness.

I'm not patching a game BIS should fix, I'm PATCHIN' YOU! Peace out professor!

P.S. So my dog thing is scary but a Ron Paul head isn't?

doolittle i'm not meen to you , my misses made the observation ..  i posted what we both decided.

"quote from doolittle": I'm not patching a game BIS should fix, I'm PATCHIN' YOU!

in what way are you patching me ? ,your  ' anti cheat ' does not detect any of my hacks including my wallhack , my scripts , my speed  , my removals , or the public hack me and wesker released  ... :) have a good day.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Schleif-l

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • "Im a hacker and nobody know about that haha"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 06:12:10 pm »
I'm back again....
Work that Hack / hackpack on 1.14?
Is it Docblablabla dec.?
Greeting
Schleif-l  :icon_thumbsup
,,No body lives long! *Godmode aktive* but me..."

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2008, 07:40:10 pm »
I'm back again....
Work that Hack / hackpack on 1.14?
Is it Docblablabla dec.?
Greeting
Schleif-l  :icon_thumbsup
The new SCP mod and other cheats have been tested and will pass all 3 of the AC systems used in ArmA.
The 5th annual World TK Contest is August 1-10,2008 and some things will be made public after that point.

As ever befor TKC remains undefeated.
Codename "Project TKC"
We are TKC. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.
We will be heard.
Expect us!