Author Topic: Think about it  (Read 12847 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Think about it
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 09:20:25 am »
he is a plumber.. his brother is a plumber... fighting off evil...

yup.. sounds like Mario to me.
You read the GameSpot review(s) didn't you. Thats what they said, they said they are like Mario and Luigi.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 09:21:06 am »
no, i just took my own review at it. thats what it sounded like to me.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 03:44:36 am »
The israeli 9mm is semi, i didn't want the govt to have paperwork on it (hence the full barrel too)
The gun a the top is a browning buck mark, not a luger. That's most of what's in my room. I have another knife under the pillow, and in the night stand. The AK with 40 rd mags, and 90rd drums is in the closet, didn't feel like digging it out. Not sure what's under my bed, other than a few 1000 rds of ammo and 12ga shells. Have 2 357s (A S&W and a ruger) and 2 S&W 44s (1 Stainless, 1 black. Call them ebony and ivory  :icon_biggrin2), a .308 savage with a cheap scope, a 870 express magnum, 4 .22 rifles (Marlin, remington), 4 glocks (9mm and .40) and probably other stuff i can't remember (Me and my dad swap/share firearms).
Is it worth it? Hell yes.
Have I shot another person? No.
The 2nd amendment is what has held our country together. May God continue to bless america :icon_thumbsup
Innocence proves nothing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 05:28:33 am »
.308 savage with a cheap scope

Lets see a dear hide behind a 16" thick stone wall 100 yards off...and not be called SupperTime.
Have done it with my 30-06 pump.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 05:36:12 am »
Lets see a dear hide behind a 16" thick stone wall 100 yards off...and not be called SupperTime.
Have done it with my 30-06 pump.

meh, highpower rifle hunting is cheap. its all about shotguns and muzzle loading. Im looking to pickup a muzzle loader within the next few days as tomorrow i turn 18. Im also learning archery. any person can drop a deer with a scope and a highpower rifle, just get steady, point at a kill zone, and press a trigger. The hardest thing you have to do is track it if it wasent a clean shot.

my grandfather taught my father to never use scopes as my father has taught me. Any fool can scope a kill, but it takes skill to line the shot up and using pure instincts and knowing how your gun fires to get that kill.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 06:00:38 am »
I used to own a cap and ball Navy .36
It was easy to see why it was popular 50 years after cartrige firearms.

I used buckshot rather than a cast bullet...1,000 fps out the the front.
Hunted rabbits with it on my dirt bike.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 07:11:57 am »

meh, highpower rifle hunting is cheap. its all about shotguns and muzzle loading. Im looking to pickup a muzzle loader within the next few days as tomorrow i turn 18. Im also learning archery. any person can drop a deer with a scope and a highpower rifle, just get steady, point at a kill zone, and press a trigger. The hardest thing you have to do is track it if it wasent a clean shot.

my grandfather taught my father to never use scopes as my father has taught me. Any fool can scope a kill, but it takes skill to line the shot up and using pure instincts and knowing how your gun fires to get that kill.

That's a good one, talking about how it's cheap to use a rifle, but shotguns are not? Abit confused on your logic there, since i use shotguns for anything from coyotes to squirrels to raccoons to deer, and haven't never found it to be as difficult to hit a moving target as with a rifle (scoped or not). And muzzle loaders just plain suck IMO. If you really want a soft .50 slug, why not get a rifled shotgun barrel? Cheap, effective, accurate, and you have stopping power and follow up shots.

And besides, 20 years from now it won't be a matter of how you shot, just if you killed him/it  instead of it/him killing you:wink2
Innocence proves nothing

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 07:20:54 am »

That's a good one, talking about how it's cheap to use a rifle, but shotguns are not? Abit confused on your logic there, since i use shotguns for anything from coyotes to squirrels to raccoons to deer, and haven't never found it to be as difficult to hit a moving target as with a rifle (scoped or not). And muzzle loaders just plain suck IMO. If you really want a soft .50 slug, why not get a rifled shotgun barrel? Cheap, effective, accurate, and you have stopping power and follow up shots.

And besides, 20 years from now it won't be a matter of how you shot, just if you killed him/it  instead of it/him killing you:wink2

talking about hunting, and i suppose i could just put one slug in my shotgun and have it be the same as, or better than a muzzle loader. but the thing with a muzzle loader is, there is no such thing as automatic or semi automatic. so that one shot has to be absolutly perfect. plus it will give me an excuse to buy gun powder :D

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 01:42:35 pm »
A pump 12 gage with slugs works wonders in the brush for dear.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 02:07:26 pm »
A pump 12 gage with slugs works wonders in the brush for dear.

my uncle uses the family gun, the gun thats been in our family for a long time. been broken for years now.

double barrle 10 gauge but cant shoot one barrle at a time anymore, shoots both sides at once. its great watching people who dont know to shoot the gun with magnum slugs in it.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 12:46:05 am »
im looking for a small snub revolver for cheap. im soon applying for my concealed weapons permit also. nice armament wholy shit. lol you should get me an uzi

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2008, 11:34:22 pm »
im looking for a small snub revolver for cheap. im soon applying for my concealed weapons permit also. nice armament wholy shit. lol you should get me an uzi

.38 or .357 is a good standard, ammo is cheap and plentiful. And hot .357 hollow points work on anything under 300 pounds. As for getting an Uzi, Israeli originals are 1200 at a minimum for semi-auto but your looking for anywhere up to 2 grand for a good condition one. Dunno why you want one, they are a pain to convert to full auto... :icon_devil
Innocence proves nothing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2008, 10:33:49 am »
Are you just collecting it or is it for home/self defence?
Does PA have normal US Constitution Laws or some other bullshit?

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2008, 05:25:58 am »
Talking to me or someone else? If it's me, I live in TN; not PA, so of course no state laws interfering with my 2nd amendment rights.
But seriously do you need a reason to own a gun/guns? I claim all of the above; to shoot coyotes/vermin, protect property, fun to collect/shoot, and gun trading is a fun hobby as well :icon_biggrin2
Innocence proves nothing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2008, 11:31:47 am »
I was talking to the guy above you.