Author Topic: Think about it  (Read 10524 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Think about it
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2010, 01:43:58 am »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2010, 08:06:29 am »
What a proper country to live in, having the need to have firearms to protect yourself from your own goverment?
barbarian way of thinking  :smile

This quote will go down in the record books lol.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2012, 01:27:48 am »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2012, 02:45:24 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7n2m-X7OIuY

well we do it in the uk so why cant america? if you want know how it works look at the oxford dictionary , we english wrote it..  :smile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2012, 04:00:48 am »
well we do it in the uk

That's your problem for letting the government disarm you....I want no part of that sort of game plan and intrusion into my personal life.

It is an abomination of the laws my government are allowed to operated under.

We don't let government dictate how much we chose to earn.
We don't let government see all our privet records and papers/possessions.  
We don't let government say we can only receive $5,000 USD's in medical treatment per year.
We don't let government decide WHEN WE DIE....and we don't let government control our Last Will and Testaments!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2012, 12:24:06 am »
90-year-old tells burglar, ?It?s my turn,? shoots him 3 times

When a burglar broke into 90-year-old Jay Leone's California home, the WWII vet didn't back down; he shot back. According to the Marin Independent Journal, Samuel Cutrufelli is accused of holding Leone at gunpoint as he ransacked the man's home. As the burglar looked for valuables, Leone took the situation -- and a Smith & Wesson -- into his own hands. "I said 'F**k you, you son of a bitch, now it's my turn," Leone testified in court Friday. Leone shot Cutrufelli three times in the gut after taking a bullet to the face. The still-bandaged Leone said he'd like to go another round with the accused burglar, who should probably opt for prison instead.

http://now.msn.com/now/0220-man-shoots-burglar.aspx

romethebeast

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2012, 07:49:18 am »
The reason why Americans have the right to own guns is because the founders of America understood that historically, on a long enough time line, all Governments become tyranical.

Even in these modern times, many governments are tyranical, and some are even being overthrown by armed citizens.

Personally, I believe the reason why nations like the UK and Japan have succesfully disarmed their citizens is because, at the end of the day, America is looking over their shoulder. The reason why America has yet to become tyranical is because of the armed citizens. Unfortunatly, anyone paying attention can see that even that fact isn't enough to stop the transformation. America, once a republic is now a democracy, and will soon be a puppet nation dictatorship for the ruling elite. Rest assured if and when America falters and trades in its guns for government protection, that tyranny will spread from the US to the unarmed nations instantly.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2012, 10:38:53 am »
I guess it has been true at some initial stage, but, the army today has tanks and planes. In the UK I imagine that you need a license.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2012, 03:56:45 pm »
America almost fell flat on its face with the lehman brothers went bankrupt , if the government hadn't nationalised the banks then there would be no america , with or without guns.

So saying americans 'look ' over anyones shoulder is total bollox.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

romethebeast

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2012, 02:51:36 am »
I'm not sure what you mean there, regardless of where or how America gained its power, it is still the leading nation in terms of commercial, military, and religious influence. I'm sure you are aware that President Bush took a shit and started a war, in that order, without regard for the opinion or law of the entire world.

Also, America exists today because of the Tyranny of the goverments of Europe... If America had lost the war we would all be in the same boat, to deny that the world stage was forever changed by the emergence of America as a super power isn't really possible. Now America is going down the same road as every other empire that ever existed.

I'm sure you are aware that America has organized many different pacts with europe, during the war Bush was particularly active over there...

I'm not saying that Europe or the UK don't impact America, but it is pretty obvious where the power lies at the moment.

If you are saying that the existence of America hasn't impacted the freedoms of the UK thats cool, I'm not going to argue with you, but I disagree.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2012, 03:26:00 am »
...it has been true at some initial stage, but, the army today has tanks and planes.

History shows us all that The People around the world even when at first armed with little more than knives and pointed sticks can,and do,defeat the armies of all the invading nations of the world...repeatedly.

Aircraft need to land and ground vehicles need the crew to exit and refuel.

The point is that with arms you have a chance...without them you have none.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2012, 04:05:54 am »
I agree that you need arms, but while (allowed) small arms can take on local police forces they won't defeat regular armies. You need (parts of) the army on your side no matter what. An army of professionals and mercenaries will be harder to get on the side of the people than an army made out of normal people in compulsory service. Armies of the people tend to be armies for the people.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2012, 06:36:46 am »
...small arms can take on local police forces they won't defeat regular armies.

Yes they have...and yes they have and can...and yes they always will.
Again it is world history.

When Russia went to Afghanistan the people basicly only had muskets.
For every Russian killed the gained that mans arms and supplies.

The same thing happened in Asia when the English,French and UN (the rest of the world).

Given past AND current history I believe that the Right to own and use arms is the only thing that has kept the people of the USA from a "true" Civil War over abuse from it's SERVANT,the US Government.

romethebeast

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2012, 07:10:29 am »
...small arms can take on local police forces they won't defeat regular armies.

Yes they have...and yes they have and can...and yes they always will.
Again it is world history.

When Russia went to Afghanistan the people basicly only had muskets.
For every Russian killed the gained that mans arms and supplies.

The same thing happened in Asia when the English,French and UN (the rest of the world).

Given past AND current history I believe that the Right to own and use arms is the only thing that has kept the people of the USA from a "true" Civil War over abuse from it's SERVANT,the US Government.

Exactly, it's a matter of historical fact.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2012, 03:50:16 pm »
Afghanistan is different as it involves a foreign country intervening (the american scenario here, I take it, is citizens vs a government). The afghan opposition had simple weapons, but after ten years the talibans had access to anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles in addition to normal small arms supplied to them by the west, which forced the Russians out as the war cost too much in lives and money. Afghans today are equipped only with simple weapons (and road side bombs) but they have no means of fighting tanks and planes. In Libya the islamists were falling back until they were given air superiority and helped by special forces and Qatarii regulars. In Syria the insurgents have no means of defeating the governement after a year and more of battle. However, army support or a foreign intervention would turn the tide for them. In most countries you can buy guns, but you need a license (just like a car license), and you are required by law to store guns in a gun safe.