Author Topic: Anybody playing World in Conflict  (Read 1919 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Anybody playing World in Conflict
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 09:09:03 pm »
I started playing Universe at War Friday and went nonstop untill 9:30 AM Saterday when I finnished the whole game.

I'm looking at getting that game, but it got a lower review than i expected it to. Is it any good/worth getting? And does it have much replay value? (Good skirmish mode, etc.)
Well it took me 18-20 hours nonstop to finnish the whole game....and I was cheating.
The only thing is that to play online costs $3-8 per month for some bullshit Windows Gold thing.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 11:56:30 pm »
Yeah microsuck thinks they are going to take over the pc game market. Good luck with that...
I don't play most games online anyway. Either people who don't know whats going on, or hardcore fan boys that know every trick and have won 2000 games in the last month. Neither is real fun to play against.  :icon_rolleyes2
Innocence proves nothing

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 01:25:02 am »
Could be worse.
Guys that are staff on TKC run some of the fastest game servers around and we cheat like the world will end at Midnight.

I played CoD4 for about four days befor I uninstalled it and could locate anyone when they respawned and shoot them across the map through all the walls.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*