Author Topic: To STOP Demo Server Crashing  (Read 4134 times)

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
To STOP Demo Server Crashing
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2004, 08:20:44 pm »
You know, I think just nevermind...  It's you guys fault that this game is full of assholes like that anyway. I'm tired of dealing with this ridiculous shit.  Of any of you decide to actually FIX something , let me know. Because I'm tired of being stonewalled everywhere I turn. So you all have fun teamkilling people, crashing servers, and seeing how many online games you can ruin.

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2004, 09:45:24 pm »
I'm sorry man, I'm just really mad about all this.  I appologize, i'm just sick of this.  Let me know if you figure anything out.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2004, 04:13:52 am »
First off the people who made the demo don't give a shit about it.

We should not be expected to do thier job or compleat thier work....for free.

This is how the "company" works and how it treats people who are smart enough to fix things:
"Does this sound like an ethical company to you?
Take-Two Interactive, Rockstar Games, Gathering of Developers, Global Star Software, Gotham Games, TalonSoft, Jack of All Games and related logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Nintendo, Nintendo 64, N64, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and Nintendo GameCube are trademarks of Nintendo. MTV and related logo are trademarks of MTV Networks, a division of Viacom International, Inc. Microsoft, Xbox and the Xbox Logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or in other countries and are used under license from Microsoft. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Interactive Digital Software Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

PLEASE NOTE: Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries, Rockstar Games, Gathering, Gotham Games, and Global Star Software welcome input from the gaming community. However, any submissions to Take-Two Interactive Software of any nature whatsoever , whether through this site or otherwise, and whether via electronic or other means, become the sole and exclusive property of Take-Two Interactive Software, which shall have full right, title and interest thereto, including under copyright, in all media now existing or hereafter created, and without any obligation to account or make any payment to the submitter for any use thereof.
No purported reservation of rights incorporated in or accompanying any submission shall have any force or effect. By making a submission to Take-Two Interactive Software, you hereby agree to all of the foregoing.

? 2004 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

So in other words... if you create a game or an idea or a mod or an engine, and you're stupid enough to submit it to them directly, they own all rights to it, you're fucked--and they don't owe you a dime. "

What this board (TKC) now trys to do is help those who kinda know what they are doing but may need a hint or bit of help....it makes that person a better skilled programmer.

The "cheating" and fun part are what brings some people into the sections here that deal with programming.

The guys that just want a "click-n-run" type of cheat mostly just look in the download section and the HOW-TO parts of this board just make them angry becuase they do not understand.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2004, 01:10:32 am »
Just on a side note...  it's nice how you guys don't have any problem messing things up for "free"

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2004, 01:13:16 am »
P.S.   I fixed the server crashing problem on my own anyhow

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2004, 10:12:44 am »
We make the game more fun we dont mess it up :roll:

Stars N BarsZ28

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2005, 08:47:32 am »
well heres a question, even though a bit off topic but related, what if YOUR the one that keeps getting kicked off the server. I find it that whenever im cheating/not playing by the rules. that just in random events, the entire vietcong program shuts down. WHY!? although one of these always manifests, maybe yall could decipher it and tell me what it means.

Ptero-Engine-II Exception
Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Date: 02-11-2005
Time: 22:15:32
Computer/User: NONYA / Buisness
MP version: 99
excp_vars:
18014 [0.00000000]
3 [0.00000000]
0 [0.00000000]
6 [0.00000000]
0 [0.00000000]
1007 [0.00000000]
0 [0.00000000]
0 [0.00000000]

COM_EXCP_txt:
#75 0
If you were given the gift of life, you could also have it taken away!!!

Uno Dos

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2005, 08:51:06 am »
The solution is about as simple as most of the ppl here email me on rambosworld@hotmail.com if anyone is still having problem with server crashes in the demo

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2005, 02:24:43 pm »
we got a new spam address  :D
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

[TKC] ~<{LTC}>~

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2005, 08:08:38 pm »
oh goody  :D
southpark:
global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow

AVP-Predator

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2005, 10:52:30 pm »
i dont understand why people complane about people hacking and cheating in the demo..if they dont like people hacking maybe they should move to fullversion..people only play the demo to cheat and have fun .

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2005, 06:19:38 pm »
Both full and demo don't give me much joy, but, thats my opinion
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.