Author Topic: Lil help making a quick program...  (Read 1907 times)

Frank

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Lil help making a quick program...
« on: January 11, 2008, 01:25:07 am »
hey i was looking for a program or script, that would help out in an online game. What it would have to do is scan 6 web pages find the highest and lowest numbers on a product and continuously buy and sell said product. The main problem is the prices fluctuate can anyone whip up a quick lil program/script...

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Lil help making a quick program...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 02:51:56 am »
What does the price range between?
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

rogeruk

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 04:20:19 am »
What online game?

Frank

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 04:58:33 am »
Its a facbook application, its called dope wars.. and theres several different types of products to buy/sell... some products are 40 and others are 8000...

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 04:46:52 am »
Its a facbook application, its called dope wars.. and theres several different types of products to buy/sell... some products are 40 and others are 8000...
Link? Maybe we should expand and start hacking "Dope Wars". We have had another request from hash asking to make hacks for this game...
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Frank

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 02:57:36 am »
blocked/apps/application.php?id=6657868731&ref=s

Frank

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 08:02:14 am »
bump

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 10:06:55 am »
Well, if you care to learn a bit we can meet up on msn/xfire/yim/aim/icq, you choose (i have em all) and we can work on it together.

Im not familiar with the game and i have no desire to learn where to sell and buy "dope" on this game, so your participation in this project will be necessary.
i think it should be exploitable. just need to search within a certan string, and if string = desired then sell
for different cities or areas the url is constant, the information is on the .html section of the page.

for example, the price of weed in uptown (located at blocked/dopecity/index.php?gr=3)
is in these lines
Code: [Select]
<b>Weed</b><br />
Price/bag: $51 </font>

Im only willing to work on this with participation from someone though, not my project so im not gona be sitting down bored while i code something that i wont ever use, i hope you understand.
-symantic
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Frank

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2008, 10:15:20 pm »
completely understandable... ill send you my msn :) i would love to learn :)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 10:21:39 am »
You can try hacking using T-Search. You don't even need to hack this game anyway, just buy when weed is 10 dollars and sell when it's 160. Within the first minute I made 5,488.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 11:05:56 am »
I have been looking into tampering with it, making a hack for this game will require much more effort than i think is worth, but i am working on something that may allow you to buy dope at the lowest price and sell it for the highest price. Looking into what is being sent using tamper date (plugin for firefox) i can see there is some sort of time check on it that i believe holds the price for certain things. If you can duplicate whats going on when dope is inexpensive, then you can just do that everytime, and same goes for selling it at a high price.

I will look into it more tomorrow or the next day, i got your msn add but i wasen't home today because i was at a Parkour session in Huntington beach (ya'all should practice parkour by the way, just youtube search it)

-Symantic

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 04:15:57 pm »
I have been looking into tampering with it, making a hack for this game will require much more effort than i think is worth, but i am working on something that may allow you to buy dope at the lowest price and sell it for the highest price. Looking into what is being sent using tamper date (plugin for firefox) i can see there is some sort of time check on it that i believe holds the price for certain things. If you can duplicate whats going on when dope is inexpensive, then you can just do that everytime, and same goes for selling it at a high price.

I will look into it more tomorrow or the next day, i got your msn add but i wasen't home today because i was at a Parkour session in Huntington beach (ya'all should practice parkour by the way, just youtube search it)

-Symantic
I found the value for the amount of dope to sell in tamper data the only problem is when you send the command it will go to an error page saying you do not have that amount... I've been trying to think of a way to pass it for a few days now...

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 05:28:48 pm »
download the values page into memory or a text file using that net routine vb has , run through it with a compare 'value of dope' or whwtever it is , then when it hits < below call BUY , when it hits > certain value ( input text1 ) call sell ... vb would be best for this , but it could be done in c++ just as easy but i think i read your more into VB so im using vb as reference.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 08:49:33 pm »
download the values page into memory or a text file using that net routine vb has , run through it with a compare 'value of dope' or whwtever it is , then when it hits < below call BUY , when it hits > certain value ( input text1 ) call sell ... vb would be best for this , but it could be done in c++ just as easy but i think i read your more into VB so im using vb as reference.
Yeh I use VB a fair bit. Thanks for that, will check it out a bit later as it's 4 in the morning here.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Central Committee
  • Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 06:44:47 am »

isent that what i said the first time?
i think it would be easier to make a simple browser that loads the game with a button enabled that makes the price high or low depending on what you want.

I think i know how to make the price high and low, but i haven't had time to work on it. been too busy, and some buds of mine are comming over tonight and all gona get drunk and be somebody.(its a song, get drunk and be somebody).

anyway, i have things to do tomorrow, but i will give it my upmost attention on it tomorrow.