Author Topic: Lil help making a quick program...  (Read 1670 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Lil help making a quick program...
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 10:16:35 am »
download the values page into memory or a text file using that net routine vb has , run through it with a compare 'value of dope' or whwtever it is , then when it hits < below call BUY , when it hits > certain value ( input text1 ) call sell ... vb would be best for this , but it could be done in c++ just as easy but i think i read your more into VB so im using vb as reference.
It's not as easy as I thought. When you save it as a standard txt file and try and load it into VB it comes up with an error "The project file<....>contains an invalid key '. Continue loading project?"
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Frank

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Re: Lil help making a quick program...
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 01:20:01 am »
So i was thinking, and wouldnt it just be easier to make the program to continuously buy and sell the selected dope from the cheapest cities, to the most expensive.. rather then have the program hack it and change the price.. thats what i got from your guys posts.. correct me if im wrong :S... also it doesnt have to be a hardcore program.. you could make it so you maunally say where to buy and sell..
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 04:04:38 am by Frank »