Author Topic: Subsky's Universal D3D Model Recognition Tool  (Read 2283 times)

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
Subsky's Universal D3D Model Recognition Tool
« on: January 06, 2008, 09:16:47 am »

As some of you may be aware- I've returned to game hacking.  The past day I've been working on my own little tool for D3D model recognition.

As the description says- it allows me to log all the parameters passed into DrawIndexedPrimitive() "on the fly".

Then, I stop the recording- select the High-lighting option- and go through the parameters shown up in the list boxes to find the target model (Refer to the picture, where I've just finished locating the weapon models).

It's not finished, but I plan to add a seperate window with a ListView- that saves all the currently selected params in High-light mode (with the touch of a hotkey).
Later, when you've got all the parameters logged, you can export the list to a syntactically correct .cpp (C++) file via the file menu, or save the parameters to the format this program uses for modification later.

I'm thinking of including texture CRC recognition aswell; but I'm still undecided.  Texture CRC recognition is a lot easier to do inside the game, without any fancy menus IMO.  Model Recognition calls for this kind of interface though- if you take into consideration all the possible parameters required to unique identify a model.

When it's finished, I'll be able to create fully working Charms incl. Wallhack within a matter of minutes.

Let us know what you think.

Subsky

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
Re: Subsky's Universal D3D Model Recognition Tool
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 09:18:29 am »
cant wait.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 03:44:08 pm »
The cateloging part is almost complete :icon_teehee.

Quote from: [TKC]Symantic
cant wait.

It's closed source/private, unfortunately.

Subsky
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:53:01 pm by Subsky »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 09:08:08 pm »
good work m8 , bit over the top as it is easier to crc then record numverts primcount and stride when the crc hits that model

then add it later without crc , but good work non the less .
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 10:00:44 pm »
good work m8 , bit over the top as it is easier to crc then record numverts primcount and stride when the crc hits that model

then add it later without crc , but good work non the less .

Good point- never thought of recording that way... much easier  :icon_thumbsup.

Thanks buddy.

Subsky

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 07:10:35 pm »
With this tool- it took roughly 10 minutes to create a STALKER hook incl. wallhack + charms, same with Vietcong.

I've made a lot of changes... Infact, I ported the whole thing from basic Win32 API to MFC.  Supports Doc/View architect so that you can save and load .tmr (D3D Textured Model Recognition) files with ease.  Alternatively you can render all the selected, or highlighted data to a C++ file.  The program automatically generates all the painful "if" statements- which can readily be inserted into the D3D Starter Kits directly.

The good news is, I'll be releasing the D3D8 compatible hook dll files on both gamedeception & here in a few days.  If you're after the D3D9 or D3D10 versions- or would like to test the program, PM me.

Subsky

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 07:40:43 pm »
The good news is, I'll be releasing the D3D8 compatible hook dll files on both gamedeception & here in a few days.  If you're after the D3D9 or D3D10 versions- or would like to test the program, PM me.
That sounds like a bit of fun. I've got a huge range of 8,9 FPS games to test on.

Good work.  :icon_thumbsup

The Illusive Man

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 11:17:05 pm »
With this tool- it took roughly 10 minutes to create a STALKER hook incl. wallhack + charms, same with Vietcong.
I've made a lot of changes... Infact, I ported the whole thing from basic Win32 API to MFC.  Supports Doc/View architect so that you can save and load .tmr (D3D Textured Model Recognition) files with ease.  Alternatively you can render all the selected, or highlighted data to a C++ file.  The program automatically generates all the painful "if" statements- which can readily be inserted into the D3D Starter Kits directly.

Subsky

looking good m8 , you might get some crap from the guys at g/d though but just ignore them if they post stupid comments , good work.

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 08:37:58 am »
looking good m8 , you might get some crap from the guys at g/d though but just ignore them if they post stupid comments , good work.

Thanks for the help and feedback mate, why you say that though?

Subsky

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 06:06:51 pm »

Thanks for the help and feedback mate, why you say that though?

Subsky

thats the way some of them are.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 10:57:32 pm »
Some of them are just well educated idiots...one guy in one of the PB threads post a "static IP" which is a SWB DSL #.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*