Author Topic: ** BattleEye **  (Read 4332 times)

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
Re: ** BattleEye **
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 09:25:49 am »
Good ol' WWIV and TradeWars 2002.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 01:36:33 pm »
Good ol' WWIV and TradeWars 2002.
Did you have a point to make or comment that added to the currant conversation?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 10:38:42 pm »
You mentioned BBS so I was throwing out some stuff I used to do.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 11:39:46 pm »

2002 .. Big LOL! .. try 1980's.. telnet c64 ( dial up boards ),bbs  ,later distro's ( amiga )  etc .. and .. At&t
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 02:35:25 am »
WWIV and TradeWars 2002 was around 1992 for me.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 05:30:22 am »

2002 .. Big LOL! .. try 1980's.. telnet c64 ( dial up boards ),bbs  ,later distro's ( amiga )  etc .. and .. At&t

In 1980 I was running Radio Free Venice BBS on an ATARI with 2 banks of 64K inside it and a home made circut board on the outside with a full megabyte of Ram,four 5 1/4" floppies with custom chips,a homemade interface that let me run a 40MB IBM HD (cost $460 for that thing!).
I had probably the first on-line game running on it...RoboWars.
I even played F15 on it over 2 meter ham radio!

I could boot C64 or IBM OS from floppy and run their programs as well...Lotus 123 took up 6 floppies. :icon_magician

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2008, 07:46:24 am »
I don't think im that old. My first what the old silver trs80 (pretty much had them till color 3). Had an aquaris as well, pos. heh. Acoustic 110 pos place your phone on top modem. Man i used to think 300 baud was the shiz when that came out, it even knew how to dial on it's own. Mostly i'm an old amiga nut though. Did a five line a2000 on cnet amiga with a shit ton of custom arexx. Not that anyone remembers that pos script from ibm.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 02:50:36 am »
yo make a hack for dopewarz on facebook

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 03:03:03 am »

In 1980 I was running Radio Free Venice BBS on an ATARI with 2 banks of 64K inside it and a home made circut board on the outside with a full megabyte of Ram,four 5 1/4" floppies with custom chips,a homemade interface that let me run a 40MB IBM HD (cost $460 for that thing!).
I had probably the first on-line game running on it...RoboWars.
I even played F15 on it over 2 meter ham radio!

I could boot C64 or IBM OS from floppy and run their programs as well...Lotus 123 took up 6 floppies. :icon_magician
You didn't tell me this was in 1980 did you? Maybe I just missed it :P Btw I just realized that Rollercoaster Tycoon (#1) was published by Hasbro Interactive..
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 12:01:53 am »
Well the World TK contest for 2008 has proven -again- that BE and Doolittle's system running together do zero/nada/zilch/zip.