Author Topic: Plz put out next SCP  (Read 4760 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 01:57:08 pm »
Nice, but that isn't the latest. Still, pretty impressive.

So what's taking so long to release a patch for SCP?

The fact that BI has not come out with an official 1.09 patch and those on 1.08/1.09 beta don't need an update to bypass your primitively childish AC system as they make needed changes to avoid detection manually.

That would be my guess.

I have had no hand in programming for just over 25 years and even I can get your detection without asking anyone for it or reading about it...and it is very easy to bypass.

In fact when an official 1.09 patch comes out why don't you also change/update your detection?
I bet a Dollar and a donut that the same day both happen you will see loads of cheaters on servers running them both and plenty of YouTube videos showing the world in about an hour...and an updated installer for the "noobs" to use in TKC's public download section to soon follow.
Wanna take that bet?
I like the simple old fashioned glazed donut...you can keep the Dollar.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 02:40:57 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 02:38:16 pm »
Nice, but that isn't the latest. Still, pretty impressive.
We'll get right onto that & thanks!

The Illusive Man

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 10:43:16 pm »
ZOldDude, no offense but do you even play ArmA? And besides distributing SCP, what other role do you play in it's development besides making all encompassing P.R. statements like "blah blah blah 5 minutes"?

If it is very easy to bypass then tell me? Oh, not that easy, eh? Or are you just spouting baseless statements? Don't give Ron Paul a bad name.

I'm not waiting for 1.09, I'm waiting for you guys to release the next SCP.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007, 01:36:52 am »
"Golly Gee Wally...pop sounds kinda upset."

Which one of those questions did you want answered?
I was waiting for you to connect to hotmail while I was chatting with Escobar for hours last night.
He put some lamb in the oven and I went to bed just before dawn.

I have this craving for roasted lamb...I think I will go into Culver City and get some Brazilian BBQ.

I'm not waiting for 1.09, I'm waiting for you guys to release the next SCP.
Then you are in fact waiting for 1.09 official.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 01:43:22 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 05:15:21 am »
Well I just came from Culver City and didn't see you there.

I knew you and Escobar were pals!
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Bellend

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 05:40:02 am »
Code: [Select]
if (!isServer and ((configFile / ""RscDisplayMPInterrupt"") call _countCfg != 0 or (configFile / ""RscDisplayOptions"") call _countCfg != 0 or localize ""STR_ED_DIALOGOPEN"" != """")) then {dooacsPublicStr = format [""DooACS: %1 caused a flagrant error!"", name player]; publicVariable ""dooacsPublicStr""; sleep 1; _trg = createTrigger [""EmptyDetector"", [0, 0]]; _trg setTriggerStatements [""true"", """", """"]; _trg setTriggerType ""END6"";} else {[playerSide, ""Base""] sideChat ""DooACS: Pass"";};
:icon_laugh

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 05:48:52 am »
Code: [Select]
if (!isServer and ((configFile / ""RscDisplayMPInterrupt"") call _countCfg != 0 or (configFile / ""RscDisplayOptions"") call _countCfg != 0 or localize ""STR_ED_DIALOGOPEN"" != """")) then {dooacsPublicStr = format [""DooACS: %1 caused a flagrant error!"", name player]; publicVariable ""dooacsPublicStr""; sleep 1; _trg = createTrigger [""EmptyDetector"", [0, 0]]; _trg setTriggerStatements [""true"", """", """"]; _trg setTriggerType ""END6"";} else {[playerSide, ""Base""] sideChat ""DooACS: Pass"";};
:icon_laugh
Ow noes, what has he done!!!  :icon_laugh
Hey Dooey, nice update. But it's really what you should of done in the first place.

Topic Split!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 06:06:31 am by [TKC]Wesker »

The Illusive Man

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
Re: I'm feeling so gay today needs to be put down
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 08:20:14 am »
What you mean done in first place?

DooACS has been distributed publicly for a while now: woof.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 10:44:48 am by Doolittle »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 08:54:22 am »
Well I just came from Culver City and didn't see you there.

I knew you and Escobar were pals!

Well we are more pals than mortal enemies but the claim he is a supporter of TKC that was made was kind of a low blow towards the guy I thought.

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: Plz put out SCP that can't be detected
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 09:38:24 am »
They work 100% -and- they work on so called "protected" servers without detection.

Ok tell me this. Can you guys bypass servers that run signed files with your hacks as im always told servers that run it never get hacked but i dont really beleave that...

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Plz put out next SCP
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 11:23:20 am »
Your wise not to believe them 100% as what may be correct one day is often not so the next.
I seem to recall a YouTube video on the subject showing it was done,like every other claim people have made.

Apple claimed it's newest OS was perfect yet it has had about 7 times the critical flaws updated than MS OS's combined in the same time span.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 11:54:44 am »
Upset?
I suppose you won't feel any better if I told you how long it has been going on then.
http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=acbae120645dfad19851bf4f411442bc;act=ST;f=73;t=69038;st=45

Remember I have been telling you from day 1 that your system was bypassed,perhaps you will pay more attention to what I say down the road.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: WEsker needs to be put down
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2007, 01:34:57 pm »
What you mean done in first place?
I'm talking about DooACS4 vs DooACS5's SCP detection code.

Quote from:  Doolittle on TKC forum
DooACS has been distributed publicly for a while now: woof.
Quote from: Doolittle on BIS forum
Dec. 31 2007,05:34    
Since it seems the bad guys have the latest DooACS I'm going to post it up here. This is what I've been mailing out to a super-secret mailing list

I like your sense of humor.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 03:36:24 pm »
I like your sense of humor.

"DooACS has been distributed publicly for a while now"....like 10 mins after he saw part of the code posted in public on TKC.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 07:39:01 am »
It's not important to find the "leak"... more important to help these cheater people with finding some morals. And if they have problems with that... then yeah, maybe people could assist in making this tool even better.

I'm open to talking about ways to make it better on here.

Doolittle

Doolittle...
If you had -everyone- on the BI forum helping you code this kiddie AC program the results would be the same...failure.

You want to help people with morals that are in conflict with your own there are two ways to go about it:
1) Change your own.
2) Become a TV preacher.

Changing your own would involve seeing that they are in fact the problem...not everyone else around you.

Becoming a TV preacher....well you could be like all the rest of them,keep your own while lying to everyone (like politicians do) and telling them how they should be like the BS front you show them.
The best part of being a TV preacher is that you will earn ever so much money compaired to selling your crap programming even if you could.
Prayer Hour (how TV preachers REALLY are in real life):
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/267bc32e81

TV preacher wants a airplane:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/14b5707884

TV preacher -gets- an airplane:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2ed367edbf

TV preacher resorts to selling beer:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/eb8baf81e7

When can I have my donut?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 08:02:46 am by ZOldDude »