Author Topic: Plz put out next SCP  (Read 4765 times)

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
Plz put out next SCP
« on: December 28, 2007, 11:28:52 pm »
I'm afraid they wont do that.. and I get kicked either.. some ppl on this forum know how to get on these protected servers, but they dont want to tell how :( But I have always been wondering why are the moderators doing this? Is it because it is illegal, or is it because hackers would start to wreak havoc on the protected servers as well?
Yeah I don't get that. I see them telling me to come here and all this advertising for this site. I came on here to get cheats and nothing works yet you guys are always talking about all the fun you're having. I don't get it. You put on this show but then don't let us in on the secret. I feel ripped off.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 10:44:19 am by Doolittle »
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 11:36:22 pm »
I'm afraid they wont do that.. and I get kicked either.. some ppl on this forum know how to get on these protected servers, but they dont want to tell how :( But I have always been wondering why are the moderators doing this? Is it because it is illegal, or is it because hackers would start to wreak havoc on the protected servers as well?
Yeah I don't get that. I see them telling me to come here and all this advertising for this site. I came on here to get cheats and nothing works yet you guys are always talking about all the fun you're having. I don't get it. You put on this show but then don't let us in on the secret. I feel ripped off.
Having another clown moment huh Doolittle.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j4PLkLOasQk
95% of the stuff in this video is available to download and all of it works on your typical ArmA server.
So just stop talking out your ass crack.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 11:38:36 pm »
They work 100% -and- they work on so called "protected" servers without detection.
Perhaps when you test them your not doing so the smart way?

It's like people trying to ban IP's...if a person did not want his/her IP banned in a game then it would be impossible to do so...but not everyone understands the mechanics behind how it's done.
No need to change an IP if they can't ban it to start with.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 12:02:55 am »
They work 100% -and- they work on so called "protected" servers without detection.
Perhaps when you test them your not doing so the smart way?

New installer awaiting BI's patch update has fully randomised all know variables on install to the horror of all 3'rd party anti-cheat systems.

i swapped the pbo out with the 1.1 version, if you can read, you would have seen it. it has been detected though.

You still have to change certain things that were talked about in the thread.
Take the time to read things...look at the sysop's posts.

Then again you could just wait until the SCP team provides the new installer.

If they work 100% then why talk about releasing a new version? And what does 1.09 have to do with anything?
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 02:07:05 am »
Think about how your primitive AC system works...then randomize the string a zillion times. :icon_magician

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 04:34:30 am »
Exactly. It's a very primitive way to detect the stench. But that's all that matters: detection, not the "how".. as long as it works.

Heat signature technology is nothing new.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 04:48:46 am »
technology is nothing new.
And that is what makes it so easy to bypass.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 06:29:07 am »
I can make it more difficult. Give me Developer Forum access and I'll give you DooACS.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 07:11:59 am »
I know a really easy way of getting a 6-8 digit ID.

Theres things called shops, and they actually sell them for a reasonable price.

I have never seen a game that even need a valid key instal -or- to play online.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 07:17:38 am »
I'll give you DooACS.
No need, we have it.  :icon_thumbsup

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 07:18:26 am »
...I'll give you DooACS.
Update your program and see how long a server running it can go befor the cheats work.
Connect>disconect>5 mins to make the mods.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 09:39:20 pm »

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 09:55:14 pm »
Prove it. How do I detect SCP?
Recognize this?
Code: [Select]
if (!isServer and ((configFile / ""RscDisplayMPInterrupt"" / ""controlsBackground"") call _countCfg ! = 2
or (configFile / ""RscDisplayOptions"" / ""controls"") call  _countCfg != 20 or localize ""STR_ED_DIALOGOPEN"" != """")) then

We've even got old DACS too here  :icon_laugh
isClass configFile / "RscDisplayMPInterrupt" / "controlsbackground" / "PG_EditDialog"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 10:08:26 pm by [TKC]Wesker »

The Illusive Man

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 10:14:27 pm »
Prove it. How do I detect SCP?
Recognize this?
if (!isServer and ((configFile / ""RscDisplayMPInterrupt"" / ""controlsBackground"") call _countCfg ! = 2
or (configFile / ""RscDisplayOptions"" / ""controls"") call  _countCfg != 20 or localize ""STR_ED_DIALOGOPEN"" != """")) then

We've even got old DACS too here  :icon_laugh
isClass configFile / "RscDisplayMPInterrupt" / "controlsbackground" / "PG_EditDialog"

rofl .. dooslapped ?
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
DooACS Rumbled
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 11:39:59 am »
Nice, but that isn't the latest. Still, pretty impressive.

So what's taking so long to release a patch for SCP?