Author Topic: Main Page: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  (Read 1591 times)

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Main Page: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
« on: December 24, 2007, 04:20:27 pm »
Main Page:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Discuss/Comment in this topic.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Main Page: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 05:17:29 pm »
Merry Christmas everyone! Just turned Midnight here about 15 minutes ago.. Heard my fathers phone go off as he got a message. Someones popular...
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 07:40:26 pm »
Another successful year has passed and paved the way for even greater achievements the coming year. In the next few weeks the main TKC page will receive a grand face lift. Until then the downloads section will be idle. But if you as usual want to access the latest releases as fast as possible you'll have to register at our forum and download from there.

One of the most notable releases in the next few weeks will be an update of the ArmA SCP. Rumour says that some unknown servers are able to detect it, but this is yet to be confirmed. The next release (revision 3) will include updated scripts, an installer and the latest anti-anticheat fixes. If your SCP is detected, make sure you download revision 2.

Merry TKCmas and happy new year 5!

The forgoing statement on behalf of TKC is an echo of how I came to be a member here. I became a TKC Mod back in the early days of a game called Vietcong and one day when TKC's forum was attacted by a person that had hacked it's old forum the same night as the Pterodon forum who hosted said game...I both repaired the Pterodon forums (which got my account banned for my good effort) and the TKC forums which left me in place as an admin.

Screw Pterodon and the two faced whores who are now Mods on it...which ran the outward most anticheat Clan and ladder but ended up being caught as the BIGGIST cheaters in the game (FATE's clan Auscong).
In the 4 years past the Pterodon forum remains (they renewed the URL to keep TKC from owning it) but the software company Pterodon has gone out of business long ago.

Some societies value those who support them...efforts given towards truth and freedom.

I value those who respect efforts given and thus I was and will always be a full time supporter of TKC and will always give my full to protect it.
Many in the past four years have suffered the protection of my brothers here at TKC either at my own hand or those who are my brothers when it comes to defending attackers of TKC.
Attack TKC..WHOW to those who attempt such an evil in MY free world.
Homie da clown don't play dat game!

Many in the past four years trying to attack TKC found out that I did not like what they tried to do in no uncertain terms...not connected to the TKC website.

Not an offical statement of TKC but just a rant of some old man who supports them and what they stand for.
Long live freedom online as well as off!

Z
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 06:05:19 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 07:44:26 pm »
Another successful year has passed and paved the way for even greater achievements the coming year. In the next few weeks the main TKC page will receive a grand face lift. Until then the downloads section will be idle. But if you as usual want to access the latest releases as fast as possible you'll have to register at our forum and download from there.

One of the most notable releases in the next few weeks will be an update of the ArmA SCP. Rumour says that some unknown servers are able to detect it, but this is yet to be confirmed. The next release (revision 3) will include updated scripts, an installer and the latest anti-anticheat fixes. If your SCP is detected, make sure you download revision 2.

Merry TKCmas and happy new year 5!

The forgoing statement on behalf of TKC is an echo of how I came to be a member here. I became a TKC Mod back in the early days of a game called Vietcong and one day when TKC's forum was attracted by a person that had hacked it's old forum the same night as the Pterodon forum who hosted said game...I both repaired the Pterodon forums (which got my account banned for my good effort) and the TKC forums which left me in place as an admin.

Screw Pterodon and the two faced whores who are now Mods on it...which ran the outward most anticheat Clan and ladder but ended up being caught as the BIGGIST cheaters in the game (FATE's clan Auscong).
In the 4 years past the Pterodon forum remains (they renewed the URL to keep TKC from owning it) but the software company Pterodon has gone out of business long ago.

Some societies value those who support them...efforts given towards truth and freedom.

I value those who respect efforts given and thus I was and will always be a full time supporter of TKC and will always give my full to protect it.
Many in the past four years have suffered the protection of my brothers here at TKC either at my own hand or those who are my brothers when it comes to defending attackers of TKC.
Attack TKC..WHOW to those who attempt such an evil in MY free world.
Homie da clown don't play dat game!

Many in the past four years trying to attack TKC found out that I did not like what they tried to do in no uncertain terms...not connected to the TKC website.

Not an offical statement of TKC but just a rant of some old man who supports them and what they stand for.
Long live freedom online as well as off!

Z

Viva la freedom!
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 07:47:34 pm »
Viva la freedom!
And a happy New Year to all!

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 09:44:24 pm »
merry Christmas.

if ya'all wouldn't mind would you give the soldiers a prayer.

My friend left to Iraq 5 days ago and is spending Christmas overseas.

Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 03:18:51 pm »
Merry cristmas everyone, im not gonna wish a happy new year yet, u only should do that on 31th  :icon_biggrin2

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 01:05:59 am »
Main Page 1.5 will be up tomorrow. No big changes yet. Main Page 2 will be out in the next few weeks.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 11:40:12 pm »
happy new years and all that goodness.

well, as i sit here and look at my stack of alcohicular (no typo, i just like to say it like that) beverages, i know i wont remember wandering up to my bed to pass out, if i make it that far.

so  :icon_devil everyone and all that goodness.

P.S.
this looks like a guy in a party hat, so i shall include it.  :icon_magician
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 12:42:42 am »
Hardcore music, beer, lots of illigal fireworks and alot of friends.
Thats the 31th and 1st for me  :smile

Happy new year everyone

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 03:32:32 am »
Z likes fireworks!

The main page now looks much better...very "clean" and easy on the eyes.