Author Topic: New Beta  (Read 2624 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: New Beta
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 01:08:29 pm »
Arn't all those RN servers and all other S.S. servers run by RN Escobar anyway?  And hes a TKC fanboy.  I doubt any TKC would ever be banned from a S.S. server for that reason.
I doubt he is a "TKC fanboy" in any shape or form...screw with his business and you could be the Queen and still end up in the river.

I am not banned because nobody has a reason to ban me.
Others are not banned because they are too smart to be banned.

Then you have people like Mr. Medic...that will wait until an admin is in the server,screw with him and dare him to -try- to ban him...including IP...just to rub in the fact that they can't simply because he won't allow them to do so.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 10:38:00 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 03:01:05 pm »
just cause i don't come in these forums calling you all cun**, blaming you for the downfall of society, world war 3, the high price of living an extornionate taxes on petrol in the UK doesn't make me a fanboy.

whilst i don't agree with what your doing i appreciate the technical side of it, not for most of the people in here that are just "script kiddies" looking for "CLICK HERE FOR CHEATS" buttons, but those that actually take time to search out the memmory values, write the scripts etc etc

its been fun this last couple of weeks, seems my reputation precedes me, i have been the very specific target on a number of lesser protected servers, giving me god mode, score multiplication, super weapons etc etc

p.s. i'll be fixing that UK server very soon, grumble grumble 64bit grumble grumble, but it has been down for about 3 weeks now since i needed it for another client and the NY server is just as good for UK RN's

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 05:01:32 pm »
just cause i don't come in these forums calling you all cun**, blaming you for the downfall of society, world war 3, the high price of living an extornionate taxes on petrol in the UK doesn't make me a fanboy.

whilst i don't agree with what your doing i appreciate the technical side of it, not for most of the people in here that are just "script kiddies" looking for "CLICK HERE FOR CHEATS" buttons, but those that actually take time to search out the memmory values, write the scripts etc etc

its been fun this last couple of weeks, seems my reputation precedes me, i have been the very specific target on a number of lesser protected servers, giving me god mode, score multiplication, super weapons etc etc

p.s. i'll be fixing that UK server very soon, grumble grumble 64bit grumble grumble, but it has been down for about 3 weeks now since i needed it for another client and the NY server is just as good for UK RN's

oh btw i was busy over xmas with family , just got around to seeing if i could make some scripts work on ac protected servers , ps works for the new beta as well ..

have fun , i know i will :)
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 05:06:56 pm »
btw i have found a bypass for ten digit keys , lets you play in any server with any key or even invalid ones , it's private and will stay private for now. .. god im good !
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MeowMeowMeowMeow

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 07:28:42 pm »
You forgot the [/img] at the end of your image links.

I didn't add any images, someone edited my post.  Either the admins here don't like advertising or something is going on with TKC and "S.S".co.uk.  Judging by Zold's response about ending up in a river, i'd say the second option.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2007, 08:04:56 pm »
I didn't add any images, someone edited my post.  Either the admins here don't like advertising or something is going on with TKC and "S.S".co.uk.  Judging by Zold's response about ending up in a river, i'd say the second option.
It was the forum word filter that did that.
Looks like you where trying to post an image hosted by an anticheat ArmA site  :icon_rolleyes2

The Illusive Man

MeowMeowMeowMeow

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: [img]http://i17.tinypic.com/62gafbp.jpg.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 09:08:30 pm »
If you say so ;)  In reality though, your forum just replaces any occurance of "squadserve*.co.uk" with a broken img tag.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 11:33:16 pm »
You fear them, me thinks.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 04:23:47 am »
whats to fear?

they do their thing, you do your thing, we do our thing.

if someone is caught or seen cheating we scan our records and find out who, when, how etc etc and take appropriate action.

it might be time consuming but i run a business, ask the guy who went a wrote a custom script to spawn a certain type of church over the map, it was funny as fuck looking at the logs, u could see him testing it, first spawn 3, then 7 then 18, then when he thought he was safe he spawned like 1300.

i bet he thinks we took down our server, nope just IP banned you so u can't see it no more.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2007, 04:36:38 am »
Well, according to this "community" we're never safe from these losers.
Never safe from cheating.
I sleep at night thinking Weskir's in my closet, Ballend's under my bed, and Omer's looking in my window.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 10:12:14 pm by Doolittle »
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2007, 04:43:30 am »
Well, according to this "community" we're never safe from these losers.
Never safe from cheating.
I sleep at night thinking I'm feeling so gay today's in my closet, Ballend's under my bed, and Omer's looking in my window.

I was in that mindset and can remember it to this very day..."Mom there is a monster in the closet!"

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2007, 04:45:29 am »
whats to fear?

they do their thing, you do your thing, we do our thing.

if someone is caught or seen cheating we scan our records and find out who, when, how etc etc and take appropriate action.

it might be time consuming but i run a business, ask the guy who went a wrote a custom script to spawn a certain type of church over the map, it was funny as fuck looking at the logs, u could see him testing it, first spawn 3, then 7 then 18, then when he thought he was safe he spawned like 1300.

i bet he thinks we took down our server, nope just IP banned you so u can't see it no more.
Sounds perfectly fair to me.

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2008, 03:33:03 pm »

LOL i think that would be happening to me non stop like when bitches like GRU Sniper would target me on ofp servers if most idiots were smart enough to no who i am