Author Topic: * script request * [tkc scp]  (Read 3848 times)

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
* script request * [tkc scp]
« on: December 21, 2007, 10:12:30 am »
simple; destroy all in flight helos.          possible?   

damn kamovs flying over my convoy while im taking a smoke break i come back and have 1/3 of my troops and the SAMs shoot all 400 missiles in the first 20 min of gameplay. in r[e]volution i cant find any scripts or anything in the editor to just remove them. id like to just add "destroy helos" to chinit.sqs thanks

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: * script request * [tkc scp]
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 12:15:05 pm »
Most of TKC ArmA Dev's are just waiting for BI to post an -official- 1.09 patch.
Christmas is almost on us and the ArmA community has been waiting for 1.08 Beta to become 1.09  official final patch before they close up all support for ArmA.

Rest assured TKC has not only bypassed everthing BI can muster but only took 5 minutes to bypass the latest DACS # 3 3'rd party anti-cheat program.
Offical game forums are filled with anti-cheaters bitching about TKC...
People should check in @ TKC each day for updates in ArmA and cheats/hacks/SCP for it during the Holiday Season.

A very Merry Christmas to all from TKC...and a very happy New Year with your on-line freedom!

Z
*A proud supporter of the Team Killing Cheater's Community.*

« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 12:39:30 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 12:35:09 pm »
Edited above post.
Merry Xmas to all!
Offical game forums are filled with anti-cheaters bitching about TKC...

People should check in @ TKC each day for updates in ArmA and cheats/hacks/SCP for it during the Holiday Season.

A very Merry Christmas to all from TKC...and a very happy New Year with your on-line freedom!

Z
*A proud supporter of the Team Killing Cheater's Community.*

« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 12:57:25 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 12:50:25 pm »
yeah, thanks?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 12:59:29 pm »
yeah, thanks?
Your welcome...and "chinit.sqs" is not in the latest SCP update per say as it is detected.
New installer awaiting BI's patch update has fully randomised all know variables on install to the horror of all 3'rd party anti-cheat systems.

5K SCP users now requires 5K of detections.

Sniffer programs run by servers will now have a never ending task to detect and report how cheat scripts are run...and overpowered to search and block them on connection and useage.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 01:12:26 pm by ZOldDude »

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 01:28:52 pm »
simple; destroy all in flight helos.          possible?   

damn kamovs flying over my convoy while im taking a smoke break i come back and have 1/3 of my troops and the SAMs shoot all 400 missiles in the first 20 min of gameplay. in r[e]volution i cant find any scripts or anything in the editor to just remove them. id like to just add "destroy helos" to chinit.sqs thanks

I think if u use the incremental inf ammo hack in Weskers Multihack your ai have inf ammo aswell

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 02:02:57 pm »
I think if u use the incremental inf ammo hack in Weskers Multihack your ai have inf ammo aswell
Correct!
Video example of it

Also the speedhack makes your AI go super fast as well! Spawn a TK chopper and watch it zoom about killing everything before eventually losing control and crashing into a tree.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:08:29 pm by [TKC]Wesker »

The Illusive Man

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 02:17:07 pm »
also if you tweak the godmode script you can give godmode to any ai you select, so with the inf ammo + godmode you have a invincible AA defence system  :icon_thumbsup

szero

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 03:10:47 pm »
maybe this player addweapon "STINGER"; player addmagazine "STINGER"; and just shoot them down.. or:

well if you want to destroy all the helos try something like this in a script which runs public:

Part 1:
CHANCHETHISFUCKINGVAR = (position player) nearObjects ["KA50",100000];

Part 2:
{_CHANGETHISCRAPTOOHERE setdammage 1} foreach CHANCHETHISFUCKINGVAR;
or
{deleteVehicle _CHANGETHISCRAPTOOHERE} foreach CHANCHETHISFUCKINGVAR;

ow and yeah you can change KA50 to everything else... lol i think deleting littlebirds or blackhawks should be real funny while they fly around ^^

hf ^^
.::ACC::. Tha bad guy - ArmA Chaos Crew
www.arma-cheater.de.vu
impossible, incredible, invisible..

rogeruk

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 03:42:06 pm »
You could possibly check its position to see if its flying :P or speed.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 09:50:18 pm »
hey thanksalot! i wondered how to run godmode on an ai, i thought u would had to use their action menu and run it from there and it never worked. but sweet thanks! danke! mucho gracias!

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 10:11:14 pm »
New installer awaiting BI's patch update has fully randomised all know variables on install to the horror of all 3'rd party anti-cheat systems.

5K SCP users now requires 5K of detections.

Sniffer programs run by servers will now have a never ending task to detect and report how cheat scripts are run...and overpowered to search and block them on connection and useage.
Thanks for providing some good material to quote from in the future.

You guys are right about the "having your name mentioned" and "getting people angry" thing: it's kinda refreshing. To show you that the undetectable SCP can be detected, to see you guys move to EXE hacks and away from PBO, to know Mullah had to put in some time (we have to wait until Dec. for update??) to update SCP and re-make the installer, to limit the cheating to just the cheat makers and not the lemming users, to see that Weskir bases his self-worth on pasting his name all over video sites, to make new friends like szero, to give up on ArmA and play TF2 every night instead... well, not that last one. But TF2 is just so fun.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 10:25:21 pm by Doolittle »
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 10:54:14 pm »
I'm feeling so gay today bases his self-worth on pasting his name all over video sites, to make new friends like szero
Obviously I haven't pasted it enough since you are still having trouble getting the name right. Unless of course you just have spelling difficulties like Lockie does.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 04:53:27 am »
When I was away from July-November on my fishing trip I -told him- that the LA City Schools had adult night class in English.

Just thought I would rub it in..truth is the forums spell checker fixs most of my typos.

szero

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2007, 05:39:53 am »
@dolittle.... i am not cheating because i saw his vids (i never watched them.. :D ) i am here because i HATE the community!

an we use total different script then tkc, we dont want to annoy we just want to kill.. execute specific players, annoy them for a while and just KILL THEM ALL and make it impossible to continue the stupid mission.. we dont cheat on all the "normal" server, we just fuck up evolution, sahrani bullshit (go and play GTA kidz), berseker (go and play battlefield) and domination (same shit as evo).. we teach the community to stay away from these missions like your mother teached you, with bloody punishment! hell yeah! and thats just one part   :icon_sly but dont think we are idealists, we just do this for fun and because we love to annoy people too.. but the community gave us enough reason to do it!

we are not so much guys as in the tkc community, but we are a small group.. i am just the only one with an account here and the "webmaster" of our team, but i just to this for fun.. :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 05:53:46 am by szero »
.::ACC::. Tha bad guy - ArmA Chaos Crew
www.arma-cheater.de.vu
impossible, incredible, invisible..