Author Topic: Sahrani Life v1.02 / X TKC SCP Addon Scripts  (Read 8507 times)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: Sahrani Life v1.02 / X TKC SCP Addon Scripts
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 03:20:47 pm »
LOL warned.. i fill special now  :icon_rolleyes2

What happens if i get warned again? does it turn orange and light up with special affects?  :icon_biggrin2
Put it this way, keep going the way you are and your time here may become very limited.
We'll also post up a few more of your photos just to sweeten the ban.  :icon_laugh

The Illusive Man

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 04:30:18 pm »
Hi
I have strange things happend when using CHP.
Sahrani Live 1.1 and when I press run script it start demo that is shown alvays when You connect on this map, and finally I have error message on top screen
'|#| <NULL-object>'
Error Wrong number of expression
ARMA 1.08 Polish version.

this suck, becouse all the time I need to wait till this demo ends.
I played once week ago and there was everything OK. Maybe I played different version of Sahrani Lihe. Dont remember.

lol hey GRU i remember you from the OFP days   :icon_biggrin2

Chances are the've changed the variable name, i'll put it on my 'to do' list

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 09:00:55 pm »
lol hey GRU i remember you from the OFP days   

You aint the only one. Still on 83.5 range GRU?  :icon_laugh

We'll also post up a few more of your photos just to sweeten the ban. 

You lost me there. Which photos did i last post here?  :unsure

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 11:06:34 pm »
lol hey GRU i remember you from the OFP days   

You aint the only one. Still on 83.5 range GRU?  :icon_laugh

We'll also post up a few more of your photos just to sweeten the ban. 

You lost me there. Which photos did i last post here?  :unsure
http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=7094.msg71650#msg71650

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 12:58:27 pm »
Not harsh at all really....and he takes a nicer photo than most of the other anti-cheaters.
Don't take it that I ment to say he was an idiot...just a bit of after Christmas fun.

Other fun is hideing your IP the same way as when you run an NMap scan only while in a game

Seems like a pretty cool looking guy.

Least i dont try to hide my ip or email addy like prob most of you do lol.

Would be intresting to see what you guys look like sence we see things like wesker whos acts like that badass guy out of resident evil  :icon_laugh

I loved that game.

Maybe you can open a topic called player pictures like we did on our clan forums to show your real people. I could start the topic off with GRU Snipers picture

http://www.meteoryt.net/main.htm

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 01:43:06 pm »
I have seen GRU and almost everyone involved a a game TKC has an interest in already and even posted my own last public/non Government photo many times:
http://MiG135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8bap2.jog

As you may see my main interest's in life is far outside of "game cheating" and that photo was of the first of three I landed that day on 4 lb test line here in wonderful California many years ago and even just within less than a two hour drive of downtown LA with it's 16,000,000 + population.

California has over a known 36,000,000 population as per last US Census and ranks world wide in both population and economy 5-6Th as a COUNTRY in the world yet it STILL holds countless FREE areas out side it's main city's and VAST unpopulated areas in what is the worlds 5-6Th largest "country" if not called a US State.

I just returned from a long fishing trip that lasted from July - November this past year as I can afford to do so by the fruits of my own earnings and savings.

I love being a Californian.

If you ever wanted to Safari,own vast land,live FREE then come to California!
We still have vast areas that dear,elk,antelope and bears still outnumber humans and a man can make his mark in life by his own hand.
If you come here and stay for awhile you will learn to understand why as a Californian who travals outside the big citys,supports freedom in every aspect including what TKC stands for at it's core beliefs and functions...and you will forever support freedom for all around the world in all it's shapes and forms.

Z
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 03:02:06 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 03:12:10 pm »
LOL thats a big old fish. What is it? I aint done fishing for years sence i started geting into motorcross bikes at the age of 15 which got me alot of chases from feds  :icon_laugh

If you ever wanted to Safari,own vast land,live FREE then come to California!
We still have vast areas that dear,elk,antelope and bears still outnumber humans and a man can make his mark in life.
If you come here and stay for awhile you will learn to understand why as a Californian I support freedom in every aspect including what TKC stands for at it's core beliefs and functions...and you will forever support freedom for all

lol sounds crazy place to visit. I though cancun is mexico was crazy. There you can buy a car licence without taking a driving test.  If anyone looking for good place to go for clubs and geting pissed then go there lol. I did this for $65  :smile
http://www.cancunpartyhopper.com/

I normally go on holiday once to twice a year so i look up California lol.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 03:26:44 pm »
Good deal young man to get out in the wild and see what life is all about. Sadly most everyone is not able to look at life beyond his own home town and/or what those in power tell him/her about the world.
I think myself to be one of the lucky in that respect and my travels have opened my eyes to what the world holds and how people think outside the local world they are presented by whatever powers control what they wish them to know and think.

I normally go on holiday once to twice a year so i look up California lol.

Look it up more than a place to visit...look into it as a place to call home and make a free life in.
You can basically do whatever you want here and raise a family in it who can also grow up free.
The gift of Freedom is the biggest gift a father could ever offer his offspring.

Z
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 03:42:12 pm by ZOldDude »

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2008, 03:46:33 pm »
Would be intresting to see what you guys look like sence we see things like wesker whos acts like that badass guy out of resident evil  :icon_laugh

I'm more badass than Wesker, just hope you never expected me to be a blondie.

I gotta be careful because apparently Interpol and a large number of ArmA wannabe commandos are after me.
Edit: Lmao added glitter!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 03:52:15 pm by [TKC]Wesker »

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 03:57:43 pm »
Then my internet brother Weskers also needs to put his past (which I know of) behind him and become a Californian.

Whenever you want you an your family are more than welcome here...but you already knew that my brother.

Let me know when you get here and I will do what this poor old man can do tho help to help you and yours.
Family is everthing and I call you family for what you have done and how your mind looks at life.

Z
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 04:10:27 pm by ZOldDude »

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2008, 04:08:45 pm »
Then my internet brother Weskers also needs to put his past (which I know of) behind him and become a Californian.

Whenever you want you an your family are more than welcome here...but you already knew that my brother.
Let me know when you get here and I will do what this poor old man can do tho help to help you and yours.
Family is everthinng and I call you family for what you have done and how your mind looks at life.

Z
Mexico was the original plan but I guess Z's house will do.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2008, 04:14:03 pm »

Family is everthinng and I call you family for what you have done and how your mind looks at life.

Z
Mexico was the original plan but I guess Z's house will do.

What I have known of your mind in regards to Freedom...IRA or not you are and will be aways welcome in this old mans house and fuck any government that says "no" to such.

I am a Californian and will fight to death against Fascism and taught my offsping to do the same.

EDIT: For those who think my views on Fascism is a joke...come against me well armed and I will school you as best I can.
No I am not joking...I hate Fascists and will deal with those who confront me on whatever level they prefer...no holds bared.

That is who I am and that Is how I think...and I will never change on this subject!

Z
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 05:57:02 pm by ZOldDude »

hatepunks

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2008, 02:02:00 am »

EDIT: For those who think my views on Fascism is a joke...come against me well armed and I will school you as best I can.
No I am not joking...I hate Fascists and will deal with those who confront me on whatever level they prefer...no holds bared.

That is who I am and that Is how I think...and I will never change on this subject!

Z

Lo Z, long time my friend, I saw this offer and it looks like it could be too much fun. I'm no fascist but If you PM me your addy, I would love to give it a try. Just bought a new 7mm Mag last year that shoots real nice. Give me your phone number and I'll call you 10 min before the games begin so you can set up.

Last I heard you were going fishing with some friends from Brazil? How did it go catch any near record holders? I have been out much for any fishing, my boats down and just been too lazy mess with it. We filled 3 out of 7 deer tags in september but no elk in october :( was a great camping trip tho. Havent been gaming much but hey Arma may pick up some. Have a good one buddy.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2008, 03:05:58 am »
The place I was staying at the locals don't bother with tags...just open the front door and fill the freezer.

HardStyle

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2008, 04:00:37 am »
having bit of problem , scripts are working fine but every time i use a script the saharani life into movie appears and i have to wait for it to end before i have control of my character again