Author Topic: Windowblinds incompatibility,get kicked for #128 hook... how to solve?  (Read 3009 times)

n77p

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Good evening! it's my first post... but i don't want to ask for a cheat! if i use Vietcong (1) and windowblinds ( a program to modify  XP's interface) is loaded in the same time, i get kicked from the server (cheat #128 hook) because the cheat-protection (Hradba) thinks it's a cheat. it is an absurd thing!why can't i use a game i bought!
i went to the official Pterodon forum but without help. :icon_mad2 They could only be able to say me " unload every time windowblinds".  :icon_o_o I don't always want to deactive windowblinds, because the person that most uses the game is not me and isn't very expert with the pc (so disabling and renabling WB is not so easy for him...)(additionally, not very kind  :icon_sly person...)

EDIT: sorry i didn't say that i've tried to add all the exes in vietcong in the list of exclusion of Wb but it doesn't work anyway. and about the msstyles and uxtheme.dll patch -> WB's personal interface is faster (you won't believe) than the orginal one of XP and msstyles. i tested it and i want to use it, that's the reason

you are my last hope... can you help me? ( i searched in the forum for results)
maybe there is something i can modify or a program that can prevent hradba to discover Windowblinds. i read about hradba bypass.. what is? exist?
is there a possibility (any) to avoid this incompatibility?

thanks for attention. Bye!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 06:05:57 pm by n77p »

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Windowblinds incompatibility,get kicked for hook... how to solve?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 09:01:48 am »
Good evening! it's my first post... but i don't want to ask for a cheat! if i use Vietcong (1) and windowblinds is loaded in the same time, i get kicked from the server (cheat #128 hook) because the cheat-protection (Hradba) thinks it's a cheat. it is an absurd thing!why can't i use a game i bought!
i went to the official Pterodon forum but without help. :icon_mad2 They could only be able to say me " unload every time windowblinds"

you are my last hope... can you help me? ( i searched in the forum for results)
maybe there is something i can modify or a program that can prevent hradba to discover Windowblinds. i read about hradba bypass.. what is? exist?
is there a possibility (any) to avoid this incompatibility?

thanks for attention. Bye!
Didn't you post this recently on Ptero's forums asking for a HradBra Update for the same issue? Just get rid of window blinds or de-activate it everytime you play the game. A HradBra bypass is A hack. I don't know what windowblinds is but if you look around the forums you (may) find a way to bypass the code you keep getting kicked for.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 04:58:18 pm »
I don't know what windowblinds is

It's a program for your desktop that hooks your gfx...so Harrabababa thinks it is a wallhack.
Silly Pterodon!

@ the OP...
The reason your not getting any help from Pterodon is that they went out of business.
Gee I wonder why?

Also one of it's forum Mods used to have the best-undefeated clan for two years in ladder contests...until they got busted cheating.
He also hacked the FU clans forums and got busted.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

n77p

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 05:24:35 pm »
Jahovus -> yes, i did (i said it in the post). but i don't always want to deactive windowblinds, because the person that most uses the game is not me and isn't very expert with the pc (so disabling and renabling WB is not so easy for him...).
but what makes me angry  :icon_mad2 is that i can't use two programs i bought, in the same time, and this incompatibility is reknown already since the first versions of hardba... they didn't do anything, because it was not their problem ! instead, it's a problem of the game itself not windowblinds. they created a fantastic cheat-protection  :icon_laugh: protects from non-cheating programs but can't discover the true cheats.

so, about my first problem, is there any way to avoid the #128 cheat. i went to the download section of vc but wasn't able to find anything helpful
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 05:31:46 pm by n77p »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 05:26:24 pm »
take a look at the functions in the hradba dll :smile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

n77p

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Windowblinds incompatibility,get kicked for #128 hook... how to solve?
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 05:30:42 pm »
can you please MrMedic explain it more easily or post for me a link to some kind of explanation? thanks

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 05:48:31 pm »
can you please MrMedic explain it more easily or post for me a link to some kind of explanation? thanks

The easy way is to show the other user of your computer how to turn blinds off/on.

The way he is telling you needs programming knowledge.
Basically when you connect to a server with HB turned on it checks the map...then checks your system to see if they have the same d3d stuff going on and if need you get booted.
HB does 2 of these checks so you need to redirect both of them so that the call to HB comes back "everything is OK" both times it checks.

For examples of how this works d/l both the old vrs of VCHOOK and find how that is done in both HB revisions and then apply the method to your blind.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

n77p

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 07:38:38 pm »
yes, but i'm not able to do it because i'm not so expert. i read (if you use the search option for "bypass") about an hradba bypass, a modified file that avoids some cheats like #138, #128 and others.. but i can't find it!

Subsky

• Insane Joker
  • Subskii
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 06:04:04 pm »
The HRADBA bypass I made did not bypass #128- which is IAT hooking.  I never needed to write a bypass for this detection because this kind of hooking isn't very flexible from a game-hacking hacking perspective.

Just turn window-blinds off.

Subsky

n77p

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 06:27:06 pm »
subsky -> i don't always close WB because the person that most uses VC 1 isn't me and is not very kind. :icon_sad2

but about the bypass  :icon_rolleyes2... would it be diffcult to write it (for you or for me)? because i'm not so expert with programming  :unsure

n77p

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 06:22:29 pm »
to mrmedic-> with the search i found an old topic by you
( http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=3956.0 )

Vc 1 Hradba 206 Dissabler Public Release

visit the forums for a link at Megazone

have fun

there has been talked about an hradba disabler, could it be useful for me? :icon_cry2 I know it's a bit old post but maybe you can remember something

to Subsky -> i also found an old topic by you:
( http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=5343.0 )

With the fall of Pterodon, and the end of their domain name registeration period... I am thinking of releasing my HRADBA bypass to the public.

Whilst requiring a few touch-ups, it will evade detection for:

Code 28, HradBa is hacked (HRADAB.DLL)
Code 29, HradBa answer time out, can be caused by bad connection
Code 128, game engine hooked, can be cause by some Firewalls, Anti-viruses or by Windows Blinds like software (game.dll/logs.dll IAT Hook)
Code 129, HB answer time out, can be caused by bad connection
Code 137, Game engine is hacked (game.dll/logs.dll)
Code 138, Game engine is hacked (game.dll/logs.dll)
Code 139, HB answer time out, can be caused by bad connection
Code 140, HB answer time out, can be caused by bad connection
Code 149 = Direct3D altering ( detects both VcHook and 3D Analyzer ) (d3d8.dll/ddraw.dll)
Code 150 = Direct3D altering (d3d8.dll/ddraw.dll) ecc.....

you talked about the #128 cheat! but you never released it  :icon_confused2, did you? please if you can help me,reads you PMs
bye

Highskiller

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 02:39:30 pm »
Xd you have your AntiVirus on you must it make off or you have a windows 2000 than you cant play witha hook and any other cheat  :icon_thumbsup

n77p

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 09:41:26 pm »
And... another idea: would be difficult/possible to modify WinBl itself to be hidden to hradba?

[TKC] IC3M@N

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net/Main
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 05:24:48 pm »
The only way is :

uninstall windowblind, than go to deviantart or other and choose one msstyle.
If you will try the alienguise from alienware it will be the same thing (alienguise is made from stardock (windowblind) ).

Ic-3...

[TKC] Ic-3™... Good Cheat&Fun...

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 05:46:43 pm »
The only way is :

uninstall windowblind, than go to deviantart or other and choose one msstyle.
If you will try the alienguise from alienware it will be the same thing (alienguise is made from stardock (windowblind) ).

Ic-3...

in windowblinds you can go into options and click ignore and do not skin this application , select vietcong.exe

hope this helps
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157