Author Topic: get on ventrilo  (Read 3745 times)

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: get on ventrilo
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 07:01:06 am »
He gets absolutely no punishment for being racist like that
We are not in Sudan my friend.
LoL. Don't tell me that story circulated around your area of the world too?
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 04:42:41 pm »
Of course. The media is always screaming for blood.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/world/africa/29sudan.html

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 09:02:16 am »
?She will be brought in front of a judge, and now she must prove her innocence,? said Rabie A. Atti, a government spokesman.
...and now she must prove her innocence

Crap like that is why -here- the People have a Right to own and bare (use) arms.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2007, 09:18:56 am »
LoL. I heard the story on my local news program and I turned and looked at my mother, then laughed.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2007, 02:32:21 pm »
IMO it was stupid to go there in the first place. Why go to a shithole like that when you live in the 1st world?  :icon_rolleyes2

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2007, 03:07:27 pm »
Why go to a shithole like that when you live in the 1st world?  :icon_rolleyes2
Didn't she live in Britain? On a serious(er) note, the poor woman probably just wanted to help with humanitarian aid (that's what they call it these days isn't it) and she almost got whipped :S

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2007, 04:58:54 pm »
Didn't she live in Britain? On a serious(er) note, the poor woman probably just wanted to help with humanitarian aid (that's what they call it these days isn't it) and she almost got whipped :S
Yea she was British. When a country treats people who try to help it like that, it should be left to suffer on it's own.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2007, 06:01:29 pm »
IMO it was stupid to go there in the first place. Why go to a shithole like that when you live in the 1st world?
Yea she was British. When a country treats people who try to help it like that, it should be left to suffer on it's own.
True, true.
Sudan has itself to thank for making it's economy even poorer. They'll make far less money from tourism now.  :icon_laugh

I bet they don't show this in the holiday brochure!

Poor president of Sudan is definitely gonna loose votes on the next election for letting that teacher go back home.

The Illusive Man

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 04:30:00 pm »
lol Sudan f*cked up big time, because of what happened we are pretty much saying F*CK off to giving them anymore aid money hahahahaha :icon_laugh

Religion, ya gotta love it..  :icon_rolleyes2  :icon_razz2

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2007, 04:44:15 pm »
lol Sudan f*cked up big time, because of what happened we are pretty much saying F*CK off to giving them anymore aid money hahahahaha :icon_laugh

Religion, ya gotta love it..  :icon_rolleyes2  :icon_razz2
Don't get me started on religion. Well, now you have but I'm too tired to make a proper post. Just consider this, if we all believed in the same god (or none at all) there would be no wars, all the countries would be very friendly to each other and every would only be a different color, not wear different clothes or do anything different. Oh, and Wesker, did you see that 20 year old (Jason Gilham I think his name was) in Australia, Victoria (the same state I live in) putting a blog or something on the net about killing many kids in America until incapacitated or killed by Police. Apparently after typing this on the net, 100 (and something) Agents (I think maybe Interpol or something) spread a (worldwide?) manhunt looking for this man before he could kill people. Yes, they take this seriously enough in America, after just seeing that Robert Hawkins in Omaha killing people in a shopping centre. I read it during my dinner in my local newspaper and I agreed with a statement saying something like "It had terrible timing" as much as it is stupid to even put something like that on the internet.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2007, 12:45:02 am »
Nut jobs just opening fire on people would have alot harder time if people just carried their firearms with them all the time.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*