Author Topic: get on ventrilo  (Read 3744 times)

CoLT

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
get on ventrilo
« on: November 20, 2007, 11:56:02 pm »
Anyone who wants to mob arma or just chill,feel free to stop by    216.246.108.146    port 3807  password newpass1
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 02:23:33 am by CoLT »

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: get on ventrilo
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 08:49:36 am »
Anyone who wants to mob arma or just chill,feel free to stop by    216.246.108.146    port 3807  password noracismallowedkkk
Change the password. Racism is a thing of the past and it shall stay there unless there are any objections.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 11:35:15 am by Jahovus »
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 09:49:28 am »
Anyone who wants to mob arma or just chill,feel free to stop by    216.246.108.146    port 3807  password noracismallowedkkk

This proves that most cheaters are so low they have to be RACIST - TREAT PEOPLE WITHOUT RESPECT - TAUNT OTHERS - BELITTLE OTHERS - MAKE OTHER PEOPLE MISERABLE - CUSS PEOPLE DOWN  and you wonder why a lot of people get angry . . . ?

People like Colt would spend 5 yrs in jail here for that sort of behavior but because he thinks he's online he can get away with it, Think again.
Its not BIG and its not CLEVER to post that rubbish.
you have not respected TKC by posting that and should be dealt with accordingly.

My 2 Cents   ;)
Admins have the right to ban

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 01:01:44 pm »

This proves that most cheaters are so low they have to be RACIST - TREAT PEOPLE WITHOUT RESPECT - TAUNT OTHERS - BELITTLE OTHERS - MAKE OTHER PEOPLE MISERABLE - CUSS PEOPLE DOWN  and you wonder why a lot of people get angry . . . ?

People like Colt would spend 5 yrs in jail here for that sort of behavior but because he thinks he's online he can get away with it, Think again.
Its not BIG and its not CLEVER to post that rubbish.
you have not respected TKC by posting that and should be dealt with accordingly.

My 2 Cents   ;)
This proves that most cheaters are so low they have to be RACIST
Only proves you are a bigot.
Some people wonder about me,I support TKC while I also support fair ladder contests.
I don't give a damn...I am what I am.
And I don't give a damn baby!
But I expect some respect so what you think of that?!
My personal outlook...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjxKbK-qQk&feature=related
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 02:39:33 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 03:33:13 pm »

Sorry dont associate myself with racists as i find intelligent conversion beyond them.....

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 06:19:07 pm »
He gets absolutely no punishment for being racist like that, yet I get a warning for calling someone (who deserved it) a moron.
Not that I care about being warned here - after all it is the TKC forums, I just think you guys should do something about that. It is also illegal in places.
Over here he would get shot if black people heard that :icon_razz2 Well, the violent ones anyway.

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 06:20:09 pm »
Sorry double post. 2nd time I quoted myself here by mistake :icon_rolleyes2

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 06:53:14 pm »
We don't "punish" people for what they think. We warn people for what they do on these forums.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

d3dsh33p

• Online Villain
  • fuck shit wtf is happening
    • View Profile
    • the harrasment authority
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 06:18:48 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjxKbK-qQk&feature=related

exactly

i couldnt care less what others do, say, act like, black power, white power, as long it's not some mother fucking mexican with an upside down american  flag sticker on his bumper (and if i ever do catch one parked im gonna smash the windows)...

other than that, it's the internet, be what you wanna be and be damn proud of it

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 11:23:14 pm »
As our leader,sage and sysop says..."Power to the Player!".

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 09:17:31 am »
As our leader,sage and sysop says..."Power to the Player!".
I'm glad to see we've added racist words to the filter list. As M.O said, it's not what you think (as we all have opinions), it's the actions we take to tell other people (on a very public forum for all ages) what we think. POWER TO THE PLAYER!
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

CoLT

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 02:13:16 am »
The new pass is  "newpass1" Dont get your panties in a bind,Im not racist.Thers a "african american" that chills with in  vent me all the time,So take that for what its worth...

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 02:24:29 am »
He gets absolutely no punishment for being racist like that
We are not in Sudan my friend.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 02:43:46 am »
Junkz said:
TREAT PEOPLE WITHOUT RESPECT - TAUNT OTHERS - BELITTLE OTHERS - MAKE OTHER PEOPLE MISERABLE - CUSS PEOPLE DOWN

Look who's talking.  :icon_sly

CoLT

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 03:04:07 am »
Yo junkz,you welcome to stop by and blaze up with me and my Afro american friends
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 07:40:52 am by CoLT »