Author Topic: Hey  (Read 822 times)

HDMI Man

• Intentional Cheater
  • Nothing is bad or good, but thinking makes it so.
    • View Profile
Hey
« on: November 12, 2007, 08:19:16 am »
Hey guys how have you all been? whats new with the community??? I have not been on for awhile since im usually working now at a bank that sucks the life out of people but hell it pays well enough
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 04:17:49 am by Mullah Omar »

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: News on the Police raid
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 08:18:30 am »
Hey guys how have you all been? whats new with the community??? I have not been on for awhile since im usually working now at a bank that sucks the life out of people but hell it pays well enough

A bank worker that cheats, now thats not surprising cus they scam and cheat your money off you every day.
Admins have the right to ban

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 10:14:44 am »
Yes, who'd have thought such criminals were able to blend into society so well. A cheater could be in the line behind you, or the car in front of you, or... in your own family. They're crafty. That's what they do.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 12:10:25 am »
Looks like I checked in to see a load of posts in the trash...and a rude person BANNED from the most free talking forum on the internet.

I bet he was part of the Walker Gang that Kofi wants to play with...er...I meant rehabilitate!

I got warned for the a word or m word. Not so free speech here.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 02:58:15 am »
Looks like I checked in to see a load of posts in the trash...and a rude person BANNED from the most free talking forum on the internet.

I bet he was part of the Walker Gang that Kofi wants to play with...er...I meant rehabilitate!

I got warned for the a word or m word. Not so free speech here.

If you bothered to look at the RULES list you would see we have very few.
The guy that was banned was an IDIOT and begged to be banned.

I was on the road for the past two days and just got on my home computer (SAT internet sucks)...see you got warned.
Myself I see you and Doolittle as people I like to hear from....and least your bright.

Sadly I see Nick Mal. from RN has been banned.....he really should have known better.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 03:20:01 am »

If you bothered to look at the RULES list you would see we have very few.
The guy that was banned was an IDIOT and begged to be banned.

I was on the road for the past two days and just got on my home computer (SAT internet sucks)...see you got warned.
Myself I see you and Doolittle as people I like to hear from....and least your bright.

Sadly I see Nick Mal. from RN has been banned.....he really should have known better.

Laugh, you know i never have looked at anyones rules. ROFL. So it's all good. Kinda cool to have a green dot next to me. Makes me specrieeel like the short bus.

It's nice to be called bright. Though I really don't think so myself but hey neither did my ex wife.