Author Topic: Hi guyz  (Read 3214 times)

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guyz
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 05:29:02 pm »
of course it could just be that the cheap $5 microphone from walmart/bestbuy is fucked

i love the way techy people always go for the most convoluted approach to fixing something.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2007, 07:41:49 pm »
of course it could just be that the cheap $5 microphone from walmart/bestbuy is fucked

i love the way techy people always go for the most convoluted approach to fixing something.

so true, two busy looking over the horizon instead of looking under your nose  :icon_rolleyes2 Happens to me all the time!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2007, 11:21:39 pm »

It's not the microphone it's self...I buy the headsets by the case.
BTW they are the $70 units but I do only pay $5 each because I buy cases and resale them.

@ L_E
I had buzz thing too, then I changed my psu because it started to smoke..  (BQT E5-450W Straight-Serie, ATX2.2)
I bought new one and no buzz...
I -only- use PC Power & Cooling for PSU's...that's not the issue.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 11:33:38 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2007, 11:40:35 pm »
i'll kick your ass on a few servers, ber nice to "pwn" a TKC admin, LOL
Don't be so sure that you'll "pwn" him...

I see you have been on the other side of the player called Giant Midget. I use a differant game name for each server/game,but the game style is always the same.
I am the master of camping and ambush.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 06:08:02 am »
I -only- use PC Power & Cooling for PSU's...that's not the issue.
It can be the issue if it on its way out, the PSU could be faulting somewhere and not regulating the power properly, like i said Buzzing on TS means BAD NEWS for you.
I have had so many people have buzzing on TS and they ended up having to buy new hardware cus it failed shortly afterwards.
Admins have the right to ban

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2007, 08:49:44 am »
i'll kick your ass on a few servers, ber nice to "pwn" a TKC admin, LOL

I see you have been on the other side of the player called Giant Midget. I use a differant game name for each server/game,but the game style is always the same.
I am the master of camping and ambush.
You didn't play VC about a year ago with that nick did you? I remember playing someone with that nick on Gaylong... Good player, that's why I remember.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2007, 02:19:21 pm »
You didn't play VC about a year ago with that nick did you? I remember playing someone with that nick on Gaylong... Good player, that's why I remember.
Ask Kaos or Kiwi...it was me.
On the SCA score list I hold about 6 of the top scores under different names!
Always on the AU servers with 200+ ping!

Had all the SCA admin spectating me to see how I got so many kills per death.
Everyone was saying "ban him" and they would tell them to shut up because all I was doing was camping choke points.