Author Topic: Hi guyz  (Read 4208 times)

BLI Ade

Hi guyz
« on: November 15, 2007, 06:20:36 pm »

Are you going to release any new cheat pack with less stuff and more manageable to use in competion games?

Black Lion Ninja out  :icon_thumbsup

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guyz
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 09:35:43 pm »
Oh yeah! They should help your looser ass out cause you want to beat everyone in a ladder/comp game. Nice admitting you can't figure out how to play the game moron.
 Watch your language.

BLI Ade

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 12:59:06 am »

anyone else?

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 03:23:17 am »
We'll only do necessary adjustments for the SCP to function. We made it open source, so everyone should be able to do their own edition.  :wink2
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 08:02:20 am »
Oh yeah! They should help your looser ass out cause you want to beat everyone in a ladder/comp game. Nice admitting you can't figure out how to play the game moron.

I second that Nutty..  :)

Watch your language.
WOW you are sooo hypercritical, he says ass and you give him this yet you go on public servers and give out all the FUCKS WANKS SHITS you want and think that ok... ?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 08:14:17 am by Junkz »
Admins have the right to ban

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 08:04:00 am »
Sorry i should rephrase that.

but i cant be bothered
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 08:14:38 am by Junkz »

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 08:15:56 am »
Sorry i should rephrase that.

but i cant be bothered
Cus i like to ruin your day by making you edit all your threads and posts cus it fun.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 10:08:03 am »

Are you going to release any new cheat pack with less stuff and more manageable to use in competion games?

I'd assume BLN was a racial taunt like Bad Luck N*gga. If your BlackLionNinja then why is your name BLI Ade...
We don't encourage ladder cheating here and if memory serves, I remember one or two of our (ex)moderators helping ladder admins with cheaters by spotting suspected cheaters on replays.
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 01:03:34 pm »

C'mon m8 we cheat for FUN round here , cheating in ladder competitions is just pointless defeats the FUN and object  of the whole competition thing
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 04:44:06 pm by Easy_tiger »

BLI Ade

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 06:28:54 pm »

I don't care of it  :icon_laugh I just wanted to know if there it was anything with less options,thanks anyway :wink2

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 09:57:24 pm »

I don't care of it  :icon_laugh I just wanted to know if there it was anything with less options,thanks anyway :wink2

TBH   ban this loser, he's worse than TKC.

Or give out his IP so we can ban it on all servers then he cant cheat in tourney's   ;)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 10:11:42 pm by Junkz »

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 01:08:15 am »
Ade, NinjaDX and NOOB are all tha same ID and IP, whether the post was actually one the same person i cannot say

at least not without being told the IP the message was posted from.

got to love server logs

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 01:51:19 am »
if u guys ever played socom FTB series for PSP u would realize cheating is as much a part of the game as the game itself. its a simple principle.... Anyone who owns the game obviously did some kind of work to get it. They own their copy of the game. Therefore, they can do what they want with it! When they modify their game at all, it doenst modify yours. If it wasnt a fair advantage, it wouldnt be allowed! and if it really wasnt allowed it wouldnt be legal! if you guys were so damn worried about your little computer game, you would man up and get some cheats yourself, making your game up to standards. idiots. :icon_cry2

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 02:42:51 am »

Or give out his IP so we can ban it on all servers then he cant cheat in tourney's   ;)

I don't agree with cheating in ladder contests as many of them have SPORTS BETTING involved.
Just to make you happy here is an IP (part of it) to ban.  :icon_devil
81.111.???.???
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 02:59:58 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 08:21:40 pm »

I don't agree with cheating in ladder contests as many of them have SPORTS BETTING involved.
Just to make you happy here is an IP (part of it) to ban.  :icon_devil
81.111.???.???

OUCH i was stabbed in the back     you bugger you    now that HURT   :)