Author Topic: [Release] - Totenkopf Pub 1.25 Beta (PBPROOF) (BF2142 Version 1.25 Final/1.4)  (Read 740 times)

Quicktime

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Hey all.

This is my latest addition to my previous hack. Please take your time to read this description carefully. This hack is designed for BF2142 1.25, however some of the features will work on the 1.4 final. I have been very busy this week and I will be next week and I have not had much time to test this hack. I tested the functionality within a single player match and then tested online to get a PBSS which was fine (see screenshot). If you find bugs, please post them on this thread. A special thanks to buttnugget for giving me the 1.25 offsets and saving me sometime. This is the last hack I will be coding for the 1.25 version hence the name 1.25 final.

Known bugs:
Somtimes when you run the game, you may get an error that reads 'main thread deallocating memory'. Just click ok, and re-run the injector and the game.
This latest hack includes:
Chams: Players, Vehicals, All sorts of other stuff.
No Sky/Sun Removed
No scope overlay
Nametags
Distance/Meter Tags
3D Icons
Map Hack
Freeze crosshair (no spread)
Viewdistance Increase/NoFog
No EMP Blur
No Breathing
Static Red dot crosshair (not really useful, but in d3d)
The features in bold and italics will/should work on the new 1.4 Final Patch (I dont have it yet). However the other options not highlighted should not be used with the 1.4 patch as they will crash your game.

Usage:

Download the zip/rar file and unzip anywhere. Make sure the DLL and the EXE are in the same folder. I would strongly advise you rename them to somthing less obvious, for example iexplorer.exe and iexplorer.dll. Once you have done that, just run the .EXE and you should get a message telling you to run the game. Run it, and have fun.

Anywho, here are the controls for the memory options (use numlock) all other options are allways on:

Numpad 8: No EMP Blur
Numpad 7: no breathing
Numpad 6: Freeze crosshair
Numpad 5: Map hack
Numpad 4: viewdistance
Numpad 3: Nametag Meter/Distance
Numpad 2: 3D Icons
Numpad 1: Nametags

Buildlog Version 1.25 Beta:
Punkbuster Undetected from 13th Of November.
Includes: Chams, Nosky, Remove Scope Cover, Static Crosshair, Nametags, 3D Icons, Maphack, NO EMP, Distance tags/meters, Lockcrosshair, No Breathing, Viewdistance/nofog

Buildlog Version 1.0:
Punkbuster undetected from 11th November. Includes Nametags, Meters, 3D Icons.

Credits: Azorbix, Sporten/Sparten, RoverTrubo, Okidoki, dubbls, s0beit, shard, regitbull, buttnugget.

Extra: Achtung/Attention all BF2142 Coders! Do me a favor and save me somtime with supplying the 1.4 Offsets! I will be VERY greatful!

USING THIS HACK MAY/WILL RESULT IN A HARDWARE BAN ONCE DETECTED : YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

EDIT: If you are running BF2142 1.4 I do not advise you try and use the memory hacks as they are for 1.25. Disable NumLock and dont use the numpad otherwise your game will crash. 
[/color]

Screenshots (before and after pbss)