Author Topic: Re: Attention Server Owners  (Read 3839 times)

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Server Owners
« on: November 04, 2007, 01:24:21 am »
TKC is the internet version of the Jehovah witness's.

BLOODY ANNOYING
Admins have the right to ban

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:33:44 am »

BLOODY ANNOYING

But TKC isn't trying to convert anybody.
It's the anticheaters who are here acting like they can change a cheaters point of view.

The Illusive Man

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 05:46:09 am »
Is that the hidden message when someone's keyboard gets locked up? "You shouldn't be doing this"
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

IllAssembly

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 02:41:29 am »
lol i dont think TKC has to convince or "convert" people at all they just release a program and thousands download it. on the other hand, you anti cheating pussies couldnt pay people to not cheat, and try to make a religion out of anti cheating. unfortunatly you guys are fighting a loosing battle  :cigarr  might as well forgetabout it itd be better for your sake, your anti cheats force improvement on cheaters  :cigarr not the other way around  :cigarr

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 08:13:10 am »
i dont think TKC has to convince or "convert" people at all they just release a program and thousands download it
We just had a Mod quit in part becuase he was not allowed to SALE cheats on the site.

on the other hand, you anti cheating pussies couldnt pay people to not cheat, and try to make a religion out of anti cheating. unfortunatly you guys are fighting a loosing battle 
Wrong.
They are not loosing battle,they are loosing a war and not bright enough to see it.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MeowMeowMeowMeow

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 08:54:26 am »
Personally I really don't see the point in arguing this matter, especially over the internet.  Noone here is suddenly going to back down and admit they were wrong.

The way I see it is, TKC do this:  Because they can.  I'm not sure why they insist on wrapping it up in that whole "Adding freedom to the game" thing.  I think everyone knows that the rules of the game are in place so it is fun for all.  Arma is a game, and by defination a game has rules.  I know most of you TKC guys are Americans - would American Football be more fun if each player could make up their own rules?  You might say yes, as it would probably be entertaining to watch the chaos at first.  But in the long term the game would collapse and wouldn't resemble football at all, it'd be a bunch of guys proclaiming they score infinity+1, +2 etc.

Deep down, you probably know what you're doing *is* damaging Armed Assault as a game, but you most likely don't care.  I find that a real shame actually.  Sure, BIS might not code their games as carefully or as tightly as someone like EA, but BIS produce quality instead of quantity.  As one of you guys said on here, BIS likely couldn't even afford PunkBuster, does that make them deserving of having their game hacked to pieces?  Most of you TKC guys are old school gamers, I imagine.  Surely you've noticed the decline in independant games developers pushing out original and decent games - I don't see how you can get satisfaction from making a surviving quality game developer suffer and spend so much time countering an issue that wouldn't be an issue if you didn't spend time and effort making it an issue.

I do believe that Arma 2 sales will suffer, especially if word gets out that you can indeed reverse engineer an Arma ID into it's original key.  If the key/Arma ID system doesn't change in Arma 2, i'm certainly not going to buy it.  Why would I want to go through all this again? Why would I want to buy a cheater a key to use? Why would I want to run a public server only to have it wrecked every single night by the same person that I am powerless to do anything about? It's just not worth the hassle to me.

On a side note, I see some of you do actually play Arma normally, but only on passworded servers.  Is that to avoid the hilarity of enjoying a serious game and then having "hax0rM4n" and his modified config.bin spawning 50 horn honking fuel trucks on your head?  Why wouldn't you want that?  Why do you want to play the game with rules and not with the "liberated" version that allows you to do anything?  If it's to simply avoid the bad players, can I join in?  I'm really quite good and work well as a team.  And when we get close to to the objective I can spawn 500 flying zombies with missile launchers that'll help us win.  PM me the IP and password and i'll show you how kewl it is.

Thats all for now

Vicious

• Old Guard
  • Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 06:23:19 pm »

Not true, we are not miserable  :icon_laugh
Innocence proves nothing

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 09:10:02 pm »
Anti cheaters like to play normal, and/or dislike cheaters.
Cheaters like to have the advantage to own everyone a bit more, by changing their gameplay, in hacking gamefiles, or just a aimbot for example.

Cheaters win becouse every anti cheat may be a anti cheat, but doesnt mean they cant be bypassed  :smile
Personally i like to play normal too, i think almost every cheater does.

Shure when i played COD4 MP for the first time, with no cheats it was fun, mostly in top 5 too. Everyone has respect and plays/behaves normal too you.
But when i play COD4 MP with cheats, it just adds so much more fun, i ofcource know... its not fun for the anticheaters. But mostly i just ignore the, ''U HAVE NO DICK'', ''U CHEATING FUCK'', ''GET FUCKING REAL FRIENDS CHEATING EMO'', ''UR MOMMA SUCKED ME LAST NIGHT'' ''FUCK OFF CHEATING BASTARD'', or any of those. It makes me laugh and it even adds some more fun.

''I GOT YOUR IP I WILL DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER NOW'' is my faforite BTW.

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Attention Server Owners
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 07:16:07 am »

BLOODY ANNOYING
Wouldn't surprise me if you were Christian. Can we POSSIBLY leave religion out of this thread? Is it not too much to ask, I don't go around hating your religion (cept we can all hate those suicide bombers that follow Allah - let them blow themselves up but when you blow up a country full of innocent people then its just wrong).

Anti cheaters like to play normal, and/or dislike cheaters.
Cheaters like to have the advantage to own everyone a bit more, by changing their gameplay, in hacking gamefiles, or just a aimbot for example.

Cheaters win becouse every anti cheat may be a anti cheat, but doesnt mean they cant be bypassed  :smile
Personally i like to play normal too, i think almost every cheater does.

Shure when i played COD4 MP for the first time, with no cheats it was fun, mostly in top 5 too. Everyone has respect and plays/behaves normal too you.
But when i play COD4 MP with cheats, it just adds so much more fun, i ofcource know... its not fun for the anticheaters. But mostly i just ignore the, ''U HAVE NO DICK'', ''U CHEATING FUCK'', ''GET FUCKING REAL FRIENDS CHEATING EMO'', ''UR MOMMA SUCKED ME LAST NIGHT'' ''FUCK OFF CHEATING BASTARD'', or any of those. It makes me laugh and it even adds some more fun.

''I GOT YOUR IP I WILL DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER NOW'' is my faforite BTW.

I love the "I've got your IP, I will destroy your computer" or "You have a tiny penis"... If only they knew the truth :D
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 09:36:47 am »
I've got your IP
Funny as all hell when they IP ban you and you come right back into the game...without changeing your IP...time and time again.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 10:29:14 am »
Yes, and everyone is like WETTEHFUCK  :icon_laugh
Changing names ingame to someone that called u a cheater, and then cheat on his name, thats a funny. After that change it back and say, STFU ur hacking too noob  :icon_laugh Everyone is like.. yeah u noob ur a cheater too.

thumper

• "Astro-Noob"
  • Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 08:44:17 am »
Creepy, some guys came to my door on bicycles with some printed out forum pages and told me about the joy and love of TKC. They told me about eternal happiness and the planet just for the TKC members, and I was convinced. It's the only reason I'm here.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 01:51:27 pm »
Creepy, some guys came to my door on bicycles with some printed out forum pages and told me about the joy and love of TKC. They told me about eternal happiness and the planet just for the TKC members, and I was convinced. It's the only reason I'm here.
Door outside:
"Hello...we would like you to come with us and kiss Hanks ass."
Inside door:
"Who is Hank and why would I want to kiss his ass?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDp7pkEcJVQ

http://www.jhuger.com/pamphlets/kha.pdf
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 02:03:44 pm by ZOldDude »

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008, 02:08:23 pm »
Hank tis be my nickname. thought you were talking about me at first.
Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 03:57:38 am »
Hank tis be my nickname. thought you were talking about me at first.
Doh!
I forgot about that untill I just read your post!