Author Topic: Attention Server Owners  (Read 6742 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: Attention Server Owners
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2007, 07:56:40 am »
Okay, I will time myself next time and let you know if it takes more than an hour.
No need...it is a known fact that that in less than an hour all AC systems have been broken,for all games.

Now if you do not intend to HELP with a issue that can benefit server owners/resellers then PLEASE do not pollute this thread further.
Another way of saying the same thing is "shit or get off the pot".

This thread is for those that would like to help with an issue.
TKC is willing...if your not then be silent.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007, 08:06:01 pm »
God this is such a fucked up thread lol.  Your asking admins to help build a better scp that doesnt chrash a server but allows game destroying scripts?  You lot are a bunch of fucked up tossers hahaha, you need help, seek it you twats!

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2007, 09:28:36 pm »
God this is such a fucked up thread lol.  Your asking admins to help build a better scp that doesnt chrash a server but allows game destroying scripts?  You lot are a bunch of fucked up tossers hahaha, you need help, seek it you twats!

ROFL! Thats the idea i guess.

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007, 11:19:08 pm »
Since nobody here has submitted a script, here's the new script you guys can use...
Bomb.sqs:
Code: [Select]
hint "boom"
exit
Since it's the only submission, I think you should use it :icon_razz2

But seriously, if you really wanted to fix your script you can do it yourself. You guys made a crappy script, it's not complicated to sort it out.
No server admin that hates TKC will write a script for TKC :icon_rolleyes2

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2007, 03:29:42 am »
Well I suppose they can just live with what happens then...is that what your trying to say?

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2007, 07:03:39 am »
i was one of the server resellers that had input on this, i'll be honest i'm not bothered about a lot of the servers out there, they suck, celery's pentium D's, shitty old xeons etc etc 90% of the servers out there can't handle the CPU/RAM overheads of the spamming of LGB's, the service grinds to a halt and the server crashes.

not because TKC intentionally designed a script to do that, but because BIS open scripting allows it to be done and the hardware can't handle it.

after a conversation with ZoldDude i suggested that if there was a time limit between uses it would allow those servers of a lesser spec to at least have a chance to deal with the script.

this offer has been made public, and if i could script for toffee i'd be working on it, not for my servers particularly, but for the good of the ArmA community.

if u can't see that this is a good idea and we should take up this offer then we are allready lost.

can't be more than an hours work to add some "count 300" code into somewhere and disable its repeated use

not for me obviuosly as i'd have to learn to script in that hour as well, but there are some hardcore coders out there that could do this i'm sure

i think its worth a shot

Esco

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2007, 09:15:54 am »
Voted 1+ karma for being the only person thus far that gives a shit about the servers...besides myself.

It's just sad that those who have done all the smack talking really don't care what happens to the ArmA community when it come down to the bottom line.

No matter what the outcome is in a bit over the next 24 hours it won't effect either of us...and the rest can live with the outcome of their willfull inaction's.

I notice that not a ONE of them bothered to inform anyone on the BI forums of this wonderfull offer.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:24:20 am by ZOldDude »

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2007, 10:55:54 am »
You guys are mental. And -1 karma for Escobar for siding with the enemy. There is no "good idea" here... just one good analogy about the stuff coming from this place, something about a pot...
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 04:43:52 pm »
As for reasons BI have coded a game that is script friendly the reasons were for it to be used for good reasons within the modding community, you all know if you put too much strain on a processor it will chrash a system so just dont be plebs and produce scripts that strain systems. Duh!  I really wish i could meet up with you guys in beat it into you!  Pointless trying to point you in the right directions

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2007, 06:01:46 pm »
Escobar, what the hell? Are you really that stupid?

So you just want a script that screws up the game without crashing the server? It still ruins the game, so it doesn't do much good.
If the server is getting ruined with cheats and people have their keyboards locked - it may as well crash.

Maybe TKC should have stuck to TK'ing and cheating, instead of going for game destruction.

It's just sad that those who have done all the smack talking really don't care what happens to the ArmA community when it come down to the bottom line.
This doesn't help the ArmA community. All TKC wants is to destroy it anyway. Otherwise there would be no SCP with an installer that tries to keep it undetected.

I notice that not a ONE of them bothered to inform anyone on the BI forums of this wonderfull offer.
Because Escobar seems to be the only one here who doesn't realise that this is just an attempt at a joke from TKC.

So basically: Fuck you TKC, including you grampa zoldude. If you don't like what I'm saying, then just ban me.
Oh yea, you don't ban people because you think it makes you better than the BIS forums, you prefer to edit posts and use post moderation to control what people post. Fascist bastards :icon_laugh

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2007, 06:32:15 pm »
It will be over when fools who think they can create "the perfect anti-cheat" learn that an hour after release they are defeated.
This happens with ALL games and ALL anti-cheat systems.

That is not really true. There are systems out there that are quite passive in just detecting the cheaters and knocking them off. In the case of the SCP it really can be defeated quite easy in the detection area; and not just the SCP itself. 

The cheats you are talking about are wall hacks and other items that use memory along with injection. That is a bit more difficult but there has been quite a bit of progress made in stopping it server side. with the advent of more powerful computers and faster internet connections we are getting to where the wall hacks will not be handy anyway as the servers will soon stop sending info on units you cannot see. hit detection is also starting to get processed on the server's and not clients. Thus removing the sniper knife or other crap. That leaves us with aim bots and some other items. Dunno where the progress is with that one.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2007, 09:28:34 pm »
Less than 15 hours to go local server time. :icon_pirat

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2007, 09:38:51 pm »
Wait, if this is to defeat my DACS, then why is it fifteen hours? I thought it took you guys less than an hour to defeat it...??  :icon_rolleyes2
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Escobar_RN

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 02:50:40 am »
fine don't bother to add a time delay, lets all sit back and watch servers crash.

siding with the enemy, yes i'm a traitor, i have actually bothered to suggest ways in which the SCP can be altered to stop servers crashing, best hang draw and quarter me.

i don't give a shit what u think about me, i know i'm trying to do something, whether u see it this way or not is up to you.

its not like its gonna be my servers that suffer from this anyway, sit back and relax, let other people do the work, and when it fails who will u cry too???

come back on here, whining about cheats and servers crashing and doing nothing to stop it.

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 03:26:32 am »
Id rather a server chrash to be honest then have these muppets running around ruining a match and them laughing at how clever they think they are.  Cant you lil haxor boys move onto to crysis now that its out in demo form, its more your type of game with aimless shooting and running at stupid speeds, dont even need to engage your lil brains  :icon_laugh