Author Topic: Attention Server Owners  (Read 6745 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Attention Server Owners
« on: November 02, 2007, 07:48:16 pm »
On November 5th an updated SCP will be made public.

If you are a server owner and your server has been having issues with mass bombings that may be eating up all your CPU cycles...THIS IS YOUR CHANCE to do something about it.

Supply YOUR edited version of the bombing script before November 5th and it will become the new default script.You have to write it or get a scripter to do it for you...but TKC is willing to use a working script if you provide it.

The currant bombing script can be togled as needed....your "fixed" script should check to see if a time period has passed before the script can be used again.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 10:23:34 pm by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Server Owners
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 09:35:22 pm »
It's a nice offer but people will just change it back.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 10:19:25 pm »

They may be able to do that with the currant SCP...but how do you know if one of the changes do not allow that to happen?

If you are a server owner or wish to help one/all of them then start writing a script A.S.A.P....the next chance won't come until/after Xmas if at all.

I have been in contact with two game server resellers and have managed to have the lead programmer for the SCP agree to do this.
Now is the time to act swiftly...time marches on!

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 10:35:12 pm »
Sigh. Get ready for another day of server crashing thanks to TKC. That's all they're known for now.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 10:47:23 pm »
Sigh. Get ready for another day of server crashing thanks to TKC. That's all they're known for now.

Wrong...and an outright falsehood on your part.

I take it that just because your efforts to stop the SCP have been bypassed that your just too pissed off to bother contributing a script that might be of benefit to owners/resellers.
Shame on you.

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 10:52:30 pm »

They may be able to do that with the currant SCP...but how do you know if one of the changes do not allow that to happen?

If you are a server owner or wish to help one/all of them then start writing a script A.S.A.P....the next chance won't come until/after Xmas if at all.

I have been in contact with two game server resellers and have managed to have the lead programmer for the SCP agree to do this.
Now is the time to act swiftly...time marches on!

If that has happened then all the better. I was hoping to get my stuff out there by the 5th; but due to a complete changeover of my computer and quite a few personal matters I have not been able to it done.

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 12:48:08 am »
I stopped my ROSE ONLINE server.
After about a year players didnt apreciate it anymore, and got less donations.

I am bizy planning on setting up a WORLD OF WARCRAFT server.
If that will be succes full, ill donate to TKC.
Ill keep u updated when its running, i hope u will be able to vote for it :)

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 02:35:49 am »

Wrong...and an outright falsehood on your part.

I take it that just because your efforts to stop the SCP have been bypassed that your just too pissed off to bother contributing a script that might be of benefit to owners/resellers.
Shame on you.
Um.. A) How's it a falsehood? You've had server operators come on here saying your program crashes them. Oh, you mean the "all they're known for"? Well people sure don't think giddy thoughts and warm fuzzy rainbows when they hear TKC.
B) First you say I made no program, that it's phantomware. Then you say it's bypassed. Why bypass a phantom? And if it's bypassed then why release a new version?
C) Why would I want to contribute a script to you that would depreciate the value of my product? I already mentioned all the money I'm making off of you guys.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 03:01:38 am »
We don't support server crashes. But we're not going to do anything to stop them. It's not our job.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 04:58:59 am »
So, kinda like the analogy of a truck pulling into a playground and unloading firecrackers and guns. Okay, TKC is not known for crashing servers. Let's upgrade that to: TKC is known for empowering idiots to crash servers.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 05:24:19 am »
Let's upgrade that to: TKC is known for empowering idiots to crash servers.

TKC has never released a program meant to crash servers...and I am tired of hearing falsehood's on the subject,more so from people that should know better.

If you want to help then do so.
If you want to stand around with your thumb up your ass then do that.
Whatever makes you happy.

In the meantime the clock is ticking and it was not easy to get the SCP people to agree to do this.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 06:20:22 am »
Well your program is a "game wrecking" program. The only script I'll write for you is something to block it.

I don't want to help. I have a thumb... and I use it to press the spacebar as I write programs to stop you guys. And that doesn't just make me happy, it makes the community happy.

Please count down the clock and release and get this over with.

Doolittle

P.S. Even though you never meant to release a program meant to crash servers... now you know that people are using it to crash servers. And yet you still continue to work on it? Leave out the mass zombies and bombs and any other mega-object creating script if you are serious about this small tiny conviction you have.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2007, 06:40:42 am »
"Game wrecking" from your point of view. From another it's pure improvement. It's an opinion, and no real argument if you want to convince anybody.

Sure people might have used the SCP, ArmA, Windows, their computer, their hands to crash servers. But it doesn't mean we're cutting any hands, destroying computers, adding limits to the OS, improving code for ArmA or changing the SCP.

People are free to do whatever they want. But we neither support illegal actions nor server crashes. What other people do is up to them. We're no nannys.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2007, 07:43:03 am »
Well your program is a "game wrecking" program. The only script I'll write for you is something to block it.

I don't want to help. I have a thumb... and I use it to press the spacebar as I write programs to stop you guys. And that doesn't just make me happy, it makes the community happy.

Doolittle

P.S. Even though you never meant to release a program meant to crash servers... now you know that people are using it to crash servers. And yet you still continue to work on it? Leave out the mass zombies and bombs and any other mega-object creating script if you are serious about this small tiny conviction you have.

The only script I'll write for you is something to block it.
So far everyone on both sides knows that you have failed to do so.

I don't want to help. I have a thumb...
If you decide you would rather sit around with your thumb up your ass then PLEASE don't go onto BI/TKC or any other fourm and CLAIM to be helping people.
Your now forever known to not just be a failure but a selfish person that only wants to "help" if it might earn them money.
IE:
Why would I want to contribute a script to you that would depreciate the value of my product? I already mentioned all the money I'm making off of you guys

It will be over when fools who think they can create "the perfect anti-cheat" learn that an hour after release they are defeated.
This happens with ALL games and ALL anti-cheat systems.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 07:46:23 am »
Okay, I will time myself next time and let you know if it takes more than an hour.