Author Topic: Your Problem  (Read 972 times)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Your Problem
« on: December 02, 2007, 02:31:10 am »
What ever your problems with Kaos are don't bother me or TKC with them.
Several of us left [TKC]
As I recall you were banned here as opposed to "left"...somebody must have cleared the ban list without a vote first.

Also it must be a lie or a misdirrection for Kaos to blaim anyone here.
Take it up with him.
Personaly I don't believe you about this as the REASON you got banned from TKC was over dishonesty and Dev secton post leaking.
Your known to not be trusted about anything from that point on as far as I care.
Perhaps your trying to set Kaos up?
AppleSinclair

User Rating: 0
[Rate +] [Rate -]

Server Crashing :S
« Sent to: ZOldDude on: Yesterday at 09:53:38 PM » Quote Reply Remove  

-- -- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi ZOldDude,

I have received word that you and/or [TKC] have crashed or have been crashing the [vL^#?} VieTconG LiQuiDaTorZ Clan Server using a modified game file (Extra Ammo/Clips). This was comfirmed when an IP from California, United States of America was recorded by one of our administrators just before the server crashed and when <SCA> K@O$ told one of our server administrators it was infact you.

I am not really sure what your motive or motives behind this were but considering the circumstances- K@O$ threatening to "call in a few favours" and crash our server because we banned him from it, it seems rather suspicious.

To go a little of topic,
I don't really have anything against [TKC] nowdays, I disagreed with you and some of your counter-parts because I thought some members were being treated unfairly (Being accused of things that were untrue), but I think the information sharing and interaction is ok. Several of us left [TKC] but now still stay in touch and continue to increase our knowledge about computers and the way they operate.

The bottom line is that the [vL^#?} VieTconG LiQuiDaTorZ do not accept cheating by its members or by players who use the private server. We would appreciate if you did not crash our server, if it continues we will consider introducing new Anti-Cheat Software.

Regards,
AppleSinclair

If
[vL^#?} VieTconG LiQuiDaTorZ
is your server or your clan,let the public do as they wish as far as I care...and again take it up with Kaos.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
Re: Your Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 06:59:08 am »
AppleSinclair is a little kid with too much time on his hands. IMO The reason they didn't have this "New Anti-Cheat Software" on in the first place is that they all hack (that's IF there is New Anti-Cheat Software).
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 08:55:20 am »
I have played on 1 server with Kaos and that was the first time of VC going back to befor April of this year...and I left at the end of that map.
I only joined to really say hello to him.
I have either been playing ArmA trying to learn it of have been away on my FIVE MONTH long fishing trip.

I don't care what goes on in that 5 year old game.
I already find Crysis to be borring and CoD4 has too small of maps.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Oynky

• Banned
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • 6f 6d 67 68 61 78
    • View Profile
    • Teamkill and cheat community
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 02:18:23 pm »

Vietcong was fun but just fuck that game man, i mean, we have COD4, MOHA, Crysis and many more.

By the way Z, a friend has a friend and he got a QuadCore xTreme with dual 784 GTX's, newest SLI mobo, 4 gig ram, water cooling, aka - a nice PC.
However... his max fps at crysis is 20.
Dang that game shoulnd be released yet lol.

And COD4 will get costum maps soon.
I got some nice map idea's myself too, something like where u really can use the shooting true walls in your advantage. Cant wait!

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 02:36:11 pm »

Vietcong was fun but just fuck that game man, i mean, we have COD4, MOHA, Crysis and many more.

By the way Z, a friend has a friend and he got a QuadCore xTreme with dual 784 GTX's, newest SLI mobo, 4 gig ram, water cooling, aka - a nice PC.
However... his max fps at crysis is 20.
Dang that game shoulnd be released yet lol.

And COD4 will get costum maps soon.
I got some nice map idea's myself too, something like where u really can use the shooting true walls in your advantage. Cant wait!
CoD4 doesn't have a built in map editor/maker does it?
Being Australian is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, and then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 03:23:26 pm »
The reason they didn't have this "New Anti-Cheat Software" on in the first place is that they all hack (that's IF there is New Anti-Cheat Software).

My sources tell me the only reason some new anti-cheat systems are not released yet is simply because the guys who can crack it still play the game. As soon as they stop playing the new anti-cheat will be launched. I got this from a true source (weeks/months).

Now when the hackers decide to quit the game and the new anti-cheat software will be launched a fresh install of the game by the hackers will be done in a matter of minutes. The system will (prolly) be hacked within 60 minutes and underground/wallhack/chams/weapons will part of the game again. This will be done by a team that call themselfs {RYA}. That's all I know.

No, not yet. They better hurry...
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 03:31:29 pm »
The reason they didn't have this "New Anti-Cheat Software" on in the first place is that they all hack (that's IF there is New Anti-Cheat Software).

My sources tell me the only reason some new anti-cheat systems are not released yet is simply because the guys who can crack it still play the game. As soon as they stop playing the new anti-cheat will be launched. I got this from a true source (weeks/months).

Now when the hackers decide to quit the game and the new anti-cheat software will be launched a fresh install of the game by the hackers will be done in a matter of minutes. The system will (prolly) be hacked within 60 minutes and underground/wallhack/chams/weapons will part of the game again. This will be done by a team that call themselfs {RYA}. That's all I know.

No, not yet. They better hurry...
Well I don't think they released one for CoD2 did they? I did buy the game but that was in the later stages of last year.

[TKC]phranz

• Insane Joker
  • srsly
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 11:09:37 pm »
http://codhq.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=209

editor and modding tools are coming soon  :icon_thumbsup
the iq's around here are god awfull low!

Crossmol

• Heckler
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 11:41:51 am »
That's good news  :icon_thumbsup
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow...

Frank P.

• Heckler Apprentice
  • Still J Day N*gga....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2007, 12:11:20 pm »
http://codhq.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=209

editor and modding tools are coming soon  icon_thumbsup
Never seen this site before. I guess it's the AUSCONG of the VC Community. This MOD will probably be as used as much as the "unofficial 1.0 - 1.6 VC Patch". That was a time saver :P (Btw, my quote didn't work so I had to manually do it because I'm in the middle of a download :P)