Author Topic: DAnti-Cheat System  (Read 16085 times)

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: DAnti-Cheat System
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2007, 07:03:33 pm »
Bans are more dangerous to the player amounts than nice cheats.
:icon_laugh
I'd rather lose a few asshole players than put up with cheats :icon_razz2
You guys made some ArmA players go this far. So much for the "freedom" hey? You guys went too far with SCP, so you've screwed it up for yourselves :smile

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2007, 07:32:19 pm »
Laugh. We shall see what comes of this whole circle jerking of the chicken eh? I think, i got a hand job tonight.

LMFAO

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2007, 08:55:16 pm »
DAC is made by doolittle isn't it? But, I see what you mean. He isn't referring to his own anti cheat.

That packet scanning system shouldn't be too hard to get past either. I haven't tested it as I don't know which servers run this. But if you give me a list I'll have a look  :wink2

Most people here got dyn IPs. You'll have to ban whole isps if you want to ban people. Bans are more dangerous to the player amounts than nice cheats.

Yeah, you can get around with new IP's but what's the point? You do something and your fire walled off again. I don't think you guy's are understanding what this thing does. It is not looking for SCP at all if you want to know the truth. It has 0 items in it to detect cheats. What it does do is emulate the Arma stack and knows all the commands you are sending across the line. So if you do something it is logged to a file. This is where the admins can determine what they want and what they don't want. With that there is a firewall plugin that lets them ban pretty much any range. If they want they can just block everyone in the world or just a single person. Up to you really. All i am doing is providing a tool that they can build their own detection systems off of. So really there should not be more than a few systems that monitor the same way. If that makes sense. The system was first started to catch information for the new DSTS but i decided to just sit down and work on making it a logger as well. There are some things that the SCP does do that we can tell via packets. Not going into that one but if you guys take some time you will see what i mean. At the moment I do not monitor for them :) Though I am sure they will be watched by someone.

Honestly, things like the multi-hack i really don't give a shit. Cant touch the directx nor do i care. Speed hack can be detected but thats for after nov5th if i do anything at all.

Malboeuf [RN]

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2007, 01:10:05 pm »
oh god here we go on the dynamic IPs and you'll never beable to ban them
IP range banning works like a charm

but tell you what, I'll set my servers to auto ban for 10 minutes
feel free to connect in 11 minutes with cheats loaded
 :icon_shifty
 :icon_laugh
 :icon_devil
hey any one see any images?

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2007, 07:32:17 pm »
On November 5Th (Victor and Walkers special day) lets see if it can deal with 10,000 plus "detections" per -each- SCP user per day that changes each time they run the SCP with the latest installer.
If you can detect them all and add them to scanners it should really devote all a servers CPU time to detect....sorry for the people on it trying to play.

Lucky for me i have quadcore server if that is the case  :icon_laugh

As for your SCP not crashing servers i have to say i dont beleave that. other week my server had 64 players.. all runing well then half the server players loose connection crashing to desktop after some reoconnected then server died. So i Tested 2things. Lock_all.sqs which when testing on the SCP without the patch updates caused a crash to desktop. and then i tested this spawntkteamzombie.sqs Spawns a TK zombie team with nice guns. server went down 10min after

But yeserday with my server runing DACS and catching a few cheating fucks my server run for 8hours solid without crashing and with 30 to 64 players.. wonder why it didnt crash when it used to alot before i had the DACS.............. Oh i no why. Because no cheating f*cks could get on server yeserday!

And you say you TKC SCP basiclly aint disigned to crash servers when it blatantly is when you have scipts to bomb the shit out of maps. spawn crap like towers and loads of ais which adds to server cpuload and you put scripts on the SCP like Locking player keyboards which is nothing to do with cheating its just pure hacking designed to ruin games.

For me theres 2kind of cheaters. those who wanna cheat to make them selfs look good but would never ruin a game to let yoi know theres a cheater on server and then theres those that change names and ids every game and let you know theres a cheater on server by doing shit like bombing map. locking player keyboards and spawning crap which i seen alot of non stop before we had the DACS. Your SCP designed to ruin games and cause server problems like crashing it and you know it. Maybe the main TKC guys not doing these but because you made this crap public you have like 100's of tkc wannabe's runing around ruin games and crashing servers and you guys are blamed for this for inventing such crap and adding scripts to it that you know can kill servers
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 07:58:09 pm by RX-Tirb »

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2007, 08:10:22 pm »
RX-Tirb they are just gonna say that the reason they use the SCP is that they are free to do whatever they want as online games dont have a set of rules, its all some bullshit freedom theory which is contradicting their whole reasons for making it in the first place as it effects our freedoms on how we want to play a cheatfree game!  Mate you will get better sence from a brickwall as they do have retarded ways and views.  Spread the word of the DACS by the way as these muppets shouldnt have any rights to play games!   :icon_laugh

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2007, 10:20:54 pm »
Lock_all.sqs which when testing on the SCP without the patch updates caused a crash to desktop.
In and of it's self it does NOT cause any such crash to desktop.

then i tested this spawntkteamzombie.sqs Spawns a TK zombie team with nice guns. server went down 10min after
I tested the TK guys before the SCP and it also does not cause any crash.

If you are in fact a server owner and your server is crashing it is NOT because of those "reasons" you stated.
If the server needs to be RESTARTED then it sounds like a memory leak to me and Arma did have such a problem (don't know if they fixed it in latest ded-beta).

Also Doolittle gave everyone a way to avoid XAM Mod which has long been the reason for CTD and server lockups.

And you say you TKC SCP basiclly aint disigned to crash servers when it blatantly is
Try pulling your head out of your ass and state facts rather than fiction.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2007, 01:25:00 am »
Lock_all.sqs which when testing on the SCP without the patch updates caused a crash to desktop.

Shows how much you know about your own SCP. Want me to prove this and make video of it? All i need is someone who owns a server with large number of players on it to use the lock all script for like 10 secs then i use unlock all script. You will see a number of players loose connection.

I get you this prove then i be telling you to try pull your head out of your ass!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 01:13:07 am by RX-Tirb »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2007, 02:48:31 am »

Shows how much you know about your own SCP. Want me to prove this and make video of it? All i need is someone who owns a server with large number of players on it to use the lock all script for like 10 secs then i use unlock all script. You will see a number of players loose connection.

I get you this prove then i be telling you to try pull your head out of your ass!

You said:
i have quadcore server

Now you ask:
All i need is someone who owns a server

So which is it?
You have been here from January 2006,can't recall your password/made a new account....provided cheat information under the old account...and you can't keep your story straight with this last bunch of posts.

You can't -prove- something that does not exist...there is no SERVER CRASHING PROGRAM in the SCP.

Now run along home and tell your mom she wants to see you. :icon_rolleyes2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2007, 08:37:25 am »
I have to admit the crashes are a result of arma not so much the tkc stuff. It does not help that some people are writing scripts to try and do just that. The only thing I have seen is the resize that does nothing now. My thought..

yankov_vich

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2007, 10:17:52 am »
at least ppl can talk somewhat openly here - nice

crashing a server is easy, just get a few ppl to join with the XAM mod, and it wont take long.

Doolittle & co, nice work. I tried the cheatpack to see what was what.

When 1.09 comes out in a week or so, first off all the hacked copies wont work. 95% TKC users we've caught have a dodgy copy, so thats that sorted.

Yes signitures r a pain in the arse, but we ain't had a single hacker with them (around a month). We tried doolittles anti cheat, and worked well, apart from anyone with any basic knowledge, unlike TKCs general users, can easily adjust bullets splash and such, like wesker did in his vid.

Arma community lost stacks of members when u guys started "cheating". Me thinks 1..09 is gonna be make or break for the game. If u guys crack that, we're screwed until Arma2

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2007, 11:52:52 am »
Now you ask:

All i need is someone who owns a server

So which is it?

Maybe i didnt explain that clearly. I own a server but i wasnt in use last night and would take ages geting server to full up sence there was alot of other servers runing the maps with like 30+ players so would of been easy to join one of them servers to show you if i had promission but nm i try test on my server sometime and then you see

So which is it?
You have been here from January 2006,can't recall your password/made a new account....provided cheat information under the old account...and you can't keep your story straight with this last bunch of posts.
i had an account as [RX-Tirb] but forgot my password and it wasnt set up for my main email so had to make new account.

provided cheat information under the old account

What do you mean? You saying i provided cheat information on how to cheat and stuff? If so that is not true lol
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 02:03:26 pm by RX-Tirb »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2007, 03:03:55 pm »
at least ppl can talk somewhat openly here - nice

crashing a server is easy, just get a few ppl to join with the XAM mod, and it wont take long.

Doolittle & co, nice work. I tried the cheatpack to see what was what.

When 1.09 comes out in a week or so, first off all the hacked copies wont work. 95% TKC users we've caught have a dodgy copy, so thats that sorted.

Yes signitures r a pain in the arse, but we ain't had a single hacker with them (around a month). We tried doolittles anti cheat, and worked well, apart from anyone with any basic knowledge, unlike TKCs general users, can easily adjust bullets splash and such, like wesker did in his vid.

Arma community lost stacks of members when u guys started "cheating". Me thinks 1..09 is gonna be make or break for the game. If u guys crack that, we're screwed until Arma2

Don't be so sure about that. Of course it will mean more work for us, and we're not made of time, but we've already worked out ways to beat all possible protections we could come up with. For cheats like the SCP we rely on features of the game. If those are removed SCP will be stopped. (But of course there are memory methods too).
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

RX-Tirb

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2007, 03:39:34 pm »
One off you guys just came on to my server bypassing the DACS and basiclly started crashing everyone to desktop. How we know this because we had players with locked keyboards. 60 players on server saw all this shit. Need i say more?

But dont worry i still get you your proof sence your head so far up your own ass that you wont listen to what people tell you or u just not willing to listen and amit you could be wrong.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2007, 08:18:42 pm »
I just crawled out of bed (20F) outside the cabin and was sound asleep when you posted your message.

Send me your logs...or just post them,but I am certain that nobody in staff/mods/arma clan is crashing your server.
Also it could be that Russian program as it also locks keyboards and does crash players/servers.