Author Topic: DAnti-Cheat System  (Read 12670 times)

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: DAnti-Cheat System
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2007, 04:21:04 am »
Lol, who cares if the syntax is "old". We're interested in functionality and don't have the time to read up on sqf which we apparently don't need. Most of the code is either ported or a c++ers approach to sqs/sqf.

Funny part is that sqs can do just as much anyway along with the fact it is not cached in memory. So editing it is easier. Ran into that with DSTS where Arma would cache the script in memory once it pulled it in.

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2007, 10:31:04 pm »
Lol, who cares if the syntax is "old". We're interested in functionality and don't have the time to read up on sqf which we apparently don't need. Most of the code is either ported or a c++ers approach to sqs/sqf.

Funny part is that sqs can do just as much anyway along with the fact it is not cached in memory. So editing it is easier. Ran into that with DSTS where Arma would cache the script in memory once it pulled it in.
So an sqf script executed with 'execvm' stays in memory for the entire mission? That seems weird.

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2007, 04:21:28 am »
So an sqf script executed with 'execvm' stays in memory for the entire mission? That seems weird.

Yeah, only on SQF though. It's how they lower the time to process scripts.

Easy_tiger

• Klass Klown
  • ArmA Anti-Christ
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2007, 02:32:01 pm »

While sqf is complied to binary prior to execution there has been a few debates on the BIS forums over wether it is actually any quicker than running the equivelent sqs script thru the ArmA vm interpreter. In theory it should be but a rewrite of the SCP's sqs files to sqf would really make no difference to performance in reality.

As far as ive read sqf is really only suitable in the context of methods i.e if you wanted to find out where someone was on the map a compiled sqf method called WhereAreYou would take less computational time than an equiv sqs script (as it does not need to be interpreted and then complied every time it is run)

Sqs/Sqf files are both present in mem from my experience and i havent encountered any problems stopping scripts in a map i dont like from executing  :icon_biggrin2

Doc2

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2007, 11:17:40 pm »
Any way to bypass this as i cant seem to overcome it. Everytime i try to join the MCY server i get locked at first i thought it was another cheater i was like Bastard, but its this stupid system.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2007, 03:51:24 am »
Yea, check the official scripts topic.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2007, 03:53:12 am »
Ha ha!! Ahhh hahaha!! Muahahah!! Yeee hawwww! You can overcome it by overcoming your need to ruin other people's fun... e.g. don't cheat.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2007, 04:12:36 am »
@ Doolittle...
Who is crashing servers and how....don't post how in public just PM me.
http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=765e62ee7653192437f00fb97a2f7048;act=ST;f=73;t=69339

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2007, 04:12:40 am »
Mullah, let me save you some time. We stopped going off of PG_EditDialog a while ago. Like I said, it's all about heat signatures.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2007, 04:27:02 am »
I have seen the code. There's no "heat" sig. We can play on DAC servers.  :wink2

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2007, 05:51:10 am »
laugh..

Malboeuf [RN]

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2007, 10:00:46 am »
I have seen the code. There's no "heat" sig. We can play on DAC servers.  :wink2

UM Omar you should do some more research, nutty has nothing to do with DACS lol
you have him confused with doolittle
the system he and I are working on cant be bypassed. SCP will only work on home PCs

and when Im done with it the IP range data base program will be made avaible for as many servers that down load it
and remember when i flip it on, all current TKC IPs are toast
and every one here knows I have ever single one of their IPs

and as for Nov 5th
yea that wont matter to our servers
thats what 10 days

hey any one see any images?

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2007, 11:11:01 am »
It'll be so weird to play a game without these losers. Will they be missed?? No. But what about all their contributions of freedom? That was just some mental delusional state they put themselves in so they didn't think they were wrong in causing others gr ief. Okay, glad it's all cleared up now and we can finally enjoy a good game. Yup! I really appreciate the work Malboeuf & Nutty are putting in. All gamers are grateful. Well, not all.. Yeah but those guys weren't really gamers. They were just bullies. I guess now they have time to work on some game they were always talking about. Yeah, but who knows where they got that word "phantomware"...hmm...

Doolittle

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2007, 12:03:51 pm »
Laugh. We shall see what comes of this whole circle jerking of the chicken eh? I think, i got a hand job tonight.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2007, 02:40:58 pm »
DAC is made by doolittle isn't it? But, I see what you mean. He isn't referring to his own anti cheat.

That packet scanning system shouldn't be too hard to get past either. I haven't tested it as I don't know which servers run this. But if you give me a list I'll have a look  :wink2

Most people here got dyn IPs. You'll have to ban whole isps if you want to ban people. Bans are more dangerous to the player amounts than nice cheats.