Author Topic: DAnti-Cheat System  (Read 16094 times)

XX55XX

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: DAnti-Cheat System
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2007, 01:04:47 am »
And as Z says, it's no problem finding games. So your theory of "game destruction" seems to either be wrong or only marginally affecting the amount of players.
Well that's because the Doolittle Anti-Cheat System re-established an entire community that had been displaced by SCP antics. You're welcome.

I doubt it. I've been checking Game Monitor for the last 2 months and ArmA player and server numbers have hardly changed a bit.

Don't be so vain about your minor "achievement". However, it may have given the community a slight morale boost.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2007, 01:25:25 am »
Don't be so vain about your minor "achievement". However, it may have given the community a slight morale boost.
I'm not good at lying. So if I ever do lie, I like to exaggerate as much as possible in the hopes that the listener knows I am lying and I don't feel guilty then.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2007, 09:13:45 am »
By eck these TKC are a bunch of arrogant tossers arent they?  Your blind if you havent been on a server with your fucktards messing up the server with their game destroying scripts.  It pisses people off and you know it, but your too arrogant to admit it!    Doolittle, Nutty and all the other chaps that help prevent your amature hacking are godsends to the Arma community and have my utmost respect, you Tkc guys on the other hand wouldnt be pissed on if you were on fire!

I second that Fartface  :)
Admins have the right to ban

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2007, 12:32:46 pm »
I'm not good at lying. So if I ever do lie, I like to exaggerate as much as possible in the hopes that the listener knows I am lying and I don't feel guilty then.

I like that doolittle, a good honest answer. As you tend to exaggerate a bit, ill help you out..

This ->___<- is not six inches. Remember that, especially when your e-peen is aroused with thoughts of "doolittle saved the day, doolittle saved the arma community", granted your one of the only ones who give a shit enough to try to do something about it, so that earns you some credit. But cheaters are the arrogant ones aren't they, not the person claiming to have single handedly "Re-established an entire community". Seriously do any of you haters out there even read your posts before you press the button?

....if TKC's "hacking" was so amature, then why does it piss you off fartface, or are you so easilly pissed off by "amatures"

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2007, 11:00:12 pm »
fartface said:
...your fucktards messing up the server...

If your claiming that any of the Staff,Mods or even ArmA "clan" section members here at TKC have done anything...your wrong.
The fact is that I went through a short list of "trouble makers" for the RN guys and none of the IP's in the list match anyone here.
*One lone IP sent by it's self matched a poster..but that IP was not on one of the server lists.

Now if you want to blame people for trouble on your server...look at YOUR OWN members.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2007, 02:52:27 am »
Simply put (just for you TKC simpletons) you created a script that annoyed 99% of the arma community and people stop playing games that are ruined by twats (yourselfs)  You could choose to be productive for this game and for other games in the future, but i dont think you will as you all seem hell bent on ruining the fun of others.  Your like the evil child that kicks over another kids sandcastle after they have put in so much effort and time building it.  Sad acts comes to mind and i feel deeply sorry for you!  I bid thee farewell for now as i will be spending a lot more time on arma now you guys are limited to a few unprotected servers.  Ta ta losers

Fartface

:icon_laugh

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2007, 03:07:34 am »
I bid thee farewell for now as i will be spending a lot more time on arma now you guys are limited to a few unprotected servers.  Ta ta losers

What's a protected server?
I'm being serious here.

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2007, 03:54:46 am »
What's a protected server?
I'm being serious here.

Same here.
I think he is talking about some phantomware program as nobody I know of can seem to find such a server.  :icon_rolleyes2

The claims some people make kind of break down like a spots scoreboard:

Working AC-0
TKC pwnage-1

TKC members "fucking up servers"-0
TKC assisting server owners with "crashers"-1

Looks to me that so far TKC is the only team that finishes a job.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Junkz

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2007, 09:24:25 am »
I got a Warning  :icon_thumbsup

I feel so wanted now   :icon_cry2
SECRETS are the best form of protection.. Oh and condoms too    :icon_razz2   :icon_teehee
Admins have the right to ban

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2007, 09:17:59 pm »
May I have access to your developer forum?
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2007, 09:25:06 pm »
Errm yea sure...

The Illusive Man

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2007, 11:19:02 pm »
@ Doolittle...
Thanks for showing those running servers how to block the XAM mod that was crashing things.
I voted you 1 + karma...again.

Z

strykir

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2007, 11:28:21 pm »
Errm yea sure...
And me please? :icon_biggrin2

Looking at SCP, I'm pretty sure I can do better scripting than that, you guys even use old OFP sqs syntax. OLD!!! Will you use sqf for the new one? Get with the times people! :wink2

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2007, 12:03:23 am »
Looking at SCP, I'm pretty sure I can do better scripting than that, you guys even use old OFP sqs syntax. OLD!!! Will you use sqf for the new one? Get with the times people! :wink2
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The Illusive Man

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2007, 12:33:33 am »
Lol, who cares if the syntax is "old". We're interested in functionality and don't have the time to read up on sqf which we apparently don't need. Most of the code is either ported or a c++ers approach to sqs/sqf.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.