Author Topic: DAnti-Cheat System  (Read 16083 times)

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: DAnti-Cheat System
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 06:44:46 pm »
You, nutty, doolittle and walker share one thing in common apart from being anti-cheaters, that's wishful thinking.

One talks about involving Interpol because people don't play the way they are supposed to. Another talks about beating cheats forever, who releases some anticheat attempt that gets beat an hour later. Now you talk about taking punk buster out of business.  :icon_laugh
Definitely the quote of the century right here!  :icon_laugh

The Illusive Man

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 09:56:23 pm »
"My people"?
I just admin here and comment as I feel.

You just admin, you don't cheat, you're against fascism (open your eyes), you're not with "these people"... I think I'll call you ZComplice.  :icon_sad2
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 11:35:25 pm »
You, nutty, doolittle and walker share one thing in common apart from being anti-cheaters, that's wishful thinking.

One talks about involving Interpol because people don't play the way they are supposed to. Another talks about beating cheats forever, who releases some anticheat attempt that gets beat an hour later. Now you talk about taking punk buster out of business.  :icon_laugh

How is anything I have ever said wishful thinking? Please elaborate on this topic for me. Have I ever posted that I am going to stop SCP users? I have found places that might detect it thru packets but that has probably been fixed. There are other methods to detect it but it does not stop it. What I do however is reveal the user who is generating commands or whatever that should not be done. Thus, your little scripts that run thru the SCP interface.

You guys also talk about so many SCP users connecting that were all going to bomb out and the CPU will burn into an infernal fire of hell. Wow! Guess that will just crash the game anyway and; wait let me provide a quote here.

TKC?s Stance On Server Crashing
We want to be very clear on this issue. TKC has never publicly made available any program or hack that made it possible to crash a game server. Programmers within TKC did develop such a program for Vietcong at one point, however as previously noted it was never made available for download to the general public. Only a handful of individuals had access to it, and those that did rarely ever used it. The only servers that were ?attacked? were those run by clans who had previously attempted to sabotage TKC in one way or another.

Server crashing is one act that TKC agrees can destroy a game. Only in extreme cases, such as when others jeopardize the welfare of our community do we consider using this drastic measure as an act of defense. No type of server crashing software will ever be made publicly available on TKC.

So, lets recap just a moment. You state that you do not provide the hacks to cause this. However your saying that the sheer onslaught of your cheat panel will cause other software to crash? Thus since it is really on the same server you are in essence providing software to crash a server. Maybe not the Arma server but the software is a server in it's definition. Or in Doolittles case his is ran in the Arma process, thus crashing the Arma process out or causing it to stop working. Aka a denial of service. Are we publicly admitting we are releasing a denial of service tool then?

Other than that, have a happy day. If I manage to stop a user of your program then we can celebrate that I did something wonderful in my life and we will all die happy. Least some people. Grin

Nutty101

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 12:27:37 am »
Also, while I am at it. I am not really anti-cheat to be honest with you. I am however anti destroying games. Cheating is one thing, flat out ruining a game to the point the whole community is loosing players is another. So you might want to put me into the anti-destruction area. Cheating will happen no matter what we all know this and it's life. Anyone who thinks different needs to come forward and put their software/ideas on the plate that is picked clean of ideas outside not having the games.

I know you guys see it as a whole freedom thing and I do understand that but lets be honest. Most of the people who download the pack are not there for freedom. They are there to show off, thus why most the cheats are made anyway. If no one cared they wouldn't exist. I say keep doing what you do and we will keep doing whatever it is we do. Just don't group me into the crowd or people who think the government will step in or that it's all illegal. Cause at least some of us have our heads on to some degree.

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 12:45:54 am »
Also, while I am at it. I am not really anti-cheat to be honest with you. I am however anti destroying games. Cheating is one thing, flat out ruining a game to the point the whole community is loosing players is another. So you might want to put me into the anti-destruction area. Cheating will happen no matter what we all know this and it's life. Anyone who thinks different needs to come forward and put their software/ideas on the plate that is picked clean of ideas outside not having the games.

I know you guys see it as a whole freedom thing and I do understand that but lets be honest. Most of the people who download the pack are not there for freedom. They are there to show off, thus why most the cheats are made anyway. If no one cared they wouldn't exist. I say keep doing what you do and we will keep doing whatever it is we do. Just don't group me into the crowd or people who think the government will step in or that it's all illegal. Cause at least some of us have our heads on to some degree.
Areeeeed

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 01:33:50 am »

No, that's the quote of the century.
This post dedicated to MP ArmA cheaters, you warthog faced buffoons. Why do you have to ruin my enjoyment of the game, pigs? You scare away players, you miserable, vomitus masses.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 01:41:45 am »
How is anything I have ever said wishful thinking? Please elaborate on this topic for me. Have I ever posted that I am going to stop SCP users? I have found places that might detect it thru packets but that has probably been fixed. There are other methods to detect it but it does not stop it. What I do however is reveal the user who is generating commands or whatever that should not be done. Thus, your little scripts that run thru the SCP interface.

I put your name in that list because it made it sound better :wink2

So, lets recap just a moment. You state that you do not provide the hacks to cause this. However your saying that the sheer onslaught of your cheat panel will cause other software to crash? Thus since it is really on the same server you are in essence providing software to crash a server. Maybe not the Arma server but the software is a server in it's definition. Or in Doolittles case his is ran in the Arma process, thus crashing the Arma process out or causing it to stop working. Aka a denial of service. Are we publicly admitting we are releasing a denial of service tool then?

First of all the cheat (is it even a cheat? what's a cheat? what's fairness and "unfair advantage", and for whom?) part of SCP is no software in itself. Therefore it can't be a piece of "server crashing software". Second, crashes are caused by the game itself, by poor error handling and network programming. The SCP just lets the user use the features of the game the way it allows them to be used.

Destroying games is a thing which we don't support. Without games or working servers we can't do what we do.

Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 02:37:39 am »
Destroying games is a thing which we don't support. Without games or working servers we can't do what we do.
You don't see that your cheat and people using that cheat online drives players away from Armed Assault?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 03:45:40 am »
How many of the 1,000 on-line players before the SCP came out have left?

Why have well over 15X's that amount of people d/l the SCP from TKC and the many mirrors hosting it?
More interesting is why all those people are not playing on-line ?!?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 03:50:46 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2007, 03:51:45 am »
You don't see that your cheat and people using that cheat online drives players away from Armed Assault?

Some people might leave, some people might come. It's up to them. People can play if they want to.

And as Z says, it's no problem finding games. So your theory of "game destruction" seems to either be wrong or only marginally affecting the amount of players.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Doolittle

• Online Villain
  • processInitCommands
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2007, 04:12:18 am »
And as Z says, it's no problem finding games. So your theory of "game destruction" seems to either be wrong or only marginally affecting the amount of players.
Well that's because the Doolittle Anti-Cheat System re-established an entire community that had been displaced by SCP antics. You're welcome.

MeowMeowMeowMeow

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2007, 05:23:40 am »
A little kitty told me that a properly configured signature checking server still gives you guys the most trouble ;)

Lucky for you most server admins don't seem to care about enabling it!

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2007, 05:57:37 am »
A little kitty told me that a properly configured signature checking server still gives you guys the most trouble ;)

Lucky for you most server admins don't seem to care about enabling it!
Well listening to animals for on-line game information is like going to a medium for a hearing/reading.
Only total fools do such things and your "kitty" fed you a load of BS.

Server signature checking has nothing to do with the SCP and on it's own merit has been cracked for some time as well. It is easy to place "cheats" inside any signature protected file.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Evillor

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2007, 11:15:50 pm »
Well that's because the Doolittle Anti-Cheat System re-established an entire community that had been displaced by SCP antics. You're welcome.

you are so full of yourself. "I saved the arma community single handed". Have a wank. Thats like blaming a games decline on TKC. So full of shit

fartface

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2007, 11:19:15 pm »
By eck these TKC are a bunch of arrogant tossers arent they?  Your blind if you havent been on a server with your fucktards messing up the server with their game destroying scripts.  It pisses people off and you know it, but your too arrogant to admit it!    Doolittle, Nutty and all the other chaps that help prevent your amature hacking are godsends to the Arma community and have my utmost respect, you Tkc guys on the other hand wouldnt be pissed on if you were on fire!